Chapter 3

Wife Return

Soo Hyun breathed out and looked randomly over to the left, where he shocking saw Yoona begin hugged by a guy. At first he thought that Yoona was cheating on him but then he notic that she was trying to break free. He immediately ran over and punch the guy away from Yoona. "Soo Hyun don't!" Yoona cried.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!" Soo Hyun yelled at the guy.

Yoona ran over to the guy worried and helped him up. "Donghae are you alright?"

Donghae looked at Soo Hyun and they both wide their eyes. Soo Hyun looked shocked at Donghae and then over to Yoona. "Are you still seeing him?!" he yelled-asked. Donghae just stood there confused and shocked. Yoona gazed down as she walked over to Soo Hyun and tried to calm him down.

"Please go Donghae and don't ever come here again." Yoona said without looking at him. "Let's go inside Soo Hyun." Yoona lead him inside. Soo Hyun stared at Donghae with anger in his eye, and then followed Yoona inside.

Donghae was left alone outside. He didn't know what to think or to believe. It felt like his whole world went all black and white. He couldn't belive that Yoona really left him for another guy...

 

"I can't belive that you are still seeing that guy." Soo Hyun said as both of them walked in their room. "It's not like that Soo Hyun-ah. I quit my job at the club because I meet him there, but I don't know who he got my address." Yoona tried to explain but Soo Hyun was to stubborn to belive her.

1302874-9-1361130006892.jpg

"I have waited for you to come home in hours! And when I stepped out of this house the only thing I saw was you hugging another man." Soo Hyun felt anger rasie upon him again. Yoona looked at him shocked. He has never yelled at her or pulled his anger on her before. Yoona looked scared away from him. Soo Hyun notice that he just raised all his anger at Yoona and quickly apologize to her. 

"Sorry for raised my voice on you. I just...got so shocked and lost controll over myself." Soo Hyun said soft.

"It's okay. I understand." Yoona said glad that he cooled himself down.

"I waited for you to come home..because I want to ask you something." Soo Hyun took out a little box from his pocket and got down to his knees.

"What are you d-doing?" Yoona asked suprised.

"Yoona. I have loved you since the every first time I saw you. You mean so much to me and I have always dreamed of having you as my wife. I want to have a family and live happy with you. Will you marry me?" Soo Hyun asked as he open the box and showed her the ring.

Yoona wide her eyes open. She didn't know what to do you say. She dosn't even feel the same way to him. And the biggest thing, she didn't want to hurt him.

"Soo Hyun...I don't know...Thing are going so fast and I don't think that I am ready.." Yoona hated herself.

Soo Hyun let out a disappointed sigh and stood up. "You still love him don't you?" he asked.

Yoona just gazed down. "I'm sorry." was the only thing she could say.

Soo Hyun nodded slowly and walked out of the room. When Yoona heard the door shut, tears came fossing down her cheeks. She slowly sat down and let the tears come out. She notice a flower bucket laying on the table. She touched them and smelled on them. "They are beautiful, but what should I do? What did I get a life like this? Why?" Yoona cried harder and harder. "Yuri...why did you have to go?"

1302874-9-1361130233129.jpg

Flashback

Yoona and Yuri was infront of the chuch saying goodbye to each other. They was two twins who lost their parents when they where little. Yuri had heart problem and got adopted by a american couple who wanted to help her with her heart.

"Come on Yuri. We have to go know." her new parents waited for her by the car.

"Yoona I don't want to leave you here!" a 4 years old Yuri cried.

"Don't cry Yuri. We will meet again." Yoona smile as she was trying to hold back her tears. "Remember that I am you and you are me. I will wait for you here."

"I will come back Yoona." Yuri forced a smile and they hugged each other before she walked inside a black car.

Yuri rolled the window down and waved to Yoona. Yoona cried while waving back to her. 

"I will wait for you!" Yoona yelled before Yuri disappared.

 

4 monts later.

"Yoona! There is a letter from America!" Yoona's adopted father said exciting.

"Really?!" Yoona stopped what she was doing and quickly opened the letter.

"It's writted in english." Yoona said.

Her father just smiled and said that he could translate it to korean. He readed it with a smile on his face, but the smile slowly faded away. He looked down at Yoona who was looking at him excited and with so much expection.

"I'm sorry Yoona...The heart operation went bad. She is....dead."  he said slowly. 

Yoona stared at him shocked by the unexpected news.

"Yoona..." he said and hugged her.

End of flashback

 

"Yuri-ah...I miss you." whispered Yoona. 

 


Please subscribe and comment! ^^ Have a nice day!