Chapter 17

Wife Return

"What? He said that to you?" Yunho asked shocked when Yuri told him about Nichkhun. Yuri nodded as she was reading the newspaper. "But what did you do after he said that?" Yuri looked up and a flashback came.

Flashback ~

"I will promise you something." Nichkhun said. 

Yuri looked at him curious. "What?"

"To look out for you and take care of you." his words made Yuri shocked and touched at the same time. No one have every said anything like that to her before. She started to wonder if he was joking or not, but by just looking into his eyes she could see that he was honest. It made her confused and she didn't no how to react to that. She only stared at him who was smiling at her. 

After a while Yuri finds it awkward so she looked away from him and stood up. "...I have to go now." Was the only thing that came on her head. She bowed and quickly made her way away from him. Nichkhun chuckled and laughed. "See you around!"

Yuri heard him shout but ignored him and just ran away.

End of flashback ~

"So you left him like that? Just like that?" Yunho asked.

"What else could I do? I just wanted to get away from that awkward moment..." Yuri sighed. "And beside I'm not here to play around. I'm here to take revengs. That guy will just stand in my way and disrupt me. I hope I won't meet him again." Yuri said firmly. Suddenly she felt something stranger...something inside her said that she was lying. But she quickly shook her head and went back to business. Yunho checked his folder again and cleared his thoat.

1714480-8-1377451716112.jpg

"I think you will meet him even more in the future." he handed her the folder.

Yuri rasied her eye brown and looked at it. It was a picture of Sunye's family. Then she spotted someone unexpcted...Nichkhun. "What?! He's a part of her family?!" Yuri said shocked.

Yunho nodded. "His Min Nichkhun. Mr. Min's oldest son."

"That guy is really full of suprises..." Yuri sighed and learned her back to her chair. Suddenly her face lighted up and a smirk came on her face. "...and could be very useable to." Yunho looked at her confused as Yuri looked down at Nichkhun's picture.



"Oh Yuri! And Yunho-shii! Come in, come in!" Mrs. Hwang them come in the little port.

"Thank you." Yuri nodded her head as Yunho bowed.

"Yuri-ah! Are you okay?! Nothing happend right?" Mr. Hwang came over to her worried. "Wait. Why are you holding a cabin? Are you leaving already?" Yuri and Yunho looked at each other and then back to them. "No. I'm moving into your house." Mr and Mrs. Hwang looked at Yuri confused. "But why do you want to live in a little house like this? Isn't it better to live in a big house?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"I'm gonna be Im Yoona from know on. That why I'm moving into your house, because you are her adoped parents." Yuri said.

Mr. and Mrs. Hwang nodded understanding. "Yuri-ah...are you sure about this? Revengs is a really hard and dangerous task to do." Mr. Hwang warned her again. Yuri sighed and nodded firmly.

"Mr. Hwang, this is something Miss Yuri has to do. Those people could have choosed to tell the truth but no, instead they choosed to lie and cover everything up. Hiding the truth from everyone. Miss Yuri doesn't really want to do this but they are forcing her to do it." Yunho supported Yuri.

Mr. Hwang let out a heavily sighed. "Fine, if this is what you think it's right to do then I will support you too."

"If you need anything just ask us." Mrs. Hwang added in.

Yuri nodded with a little smile.

"Oh Yuri! You're here?" Sooyoung and Tiffany walked out of the house.

"Girls from now on Yuri will be living with us." Mr. Hwang informed them.

Sooyoung smiled big. "Really?! This will be so cool!" she cheered as Tiffany rolled her eyes annoyed. "Aren't you rich? Don't you have a big house? Why you want to move into a little house like this?" Tiffany glaned at Yuri. Sooyoung shooted Tiffany a shut-your-mouth look as Yuri just glaned at her back. Giving her a big ice cold glane which made her uncomfortable. She gulped and bit her lips nervous.

1714480-8-1377452000547.jpg

"Be poltie Tiffany! Remember that she's older than you!" Mrs. Hwang said.

"Let's go inside." Mr. Hwang said and helped Yuri with her cabin.

Yuri turned to Yunho. "Thanks, I'll call you later." Yunho nodded and left.

"Yuri-ah come inside! It's getting colder outside!" Mr. Hwang yelled from the inside.

After Yuri went inside there were only Tiffany and Sooyoung left. "Why she has to live with us? She's so cold and bossy!"

Sooyoung crossed her arms. "Stop complaining. You don't know anything about her."

"Ehm! Are you blind! Did you see what she did to me a while ago?!" Tiffany glaned at Sooyoung.

"Yes. I did and you deserved it." Sooyoung glaned at her back.

Then they started to argument. At the same time Siwon came home from the work. He was sleepy and tried, and the first thing he heard was yelling and shouting when he came to the port. "...again?...girls...girls...GIRLS!" he yelled out which made them looking at him.

"Oppa! You're home!" Tiffany jumped over to him.

"Why are you guys fighting again?" Siwon asked Tiffany.

"She started to say bad things about me!" Tiffany said as she pointed at Sooyoung.

"Yah! Don't make up storys!" Sooyoung yelled at her.

"Look oppa!" Tiffany hided behind Siwon.

Siwon couldn't help but smile by Tiffany's action. Then he turned to Sooyoung. "Yah! Stop bullying people who's younger than you!" Sooyoung glaned at him upset. "I didn't bully her! She was the one who started it!" Sooyoung said angry.

"Well it doesn't look like it! You were yelling at her! Now apologize to her!" Siwon commanded her.

"Never!" Sooyoung yelled and struck her tongue out at him. 

"Aish this girl!" Siwon placed both of his hands on his waist. "Are you seriously gonna be this childish?!"

Sooyoung rolled her eyes be his sentence. "It's okay oppa, let's just forget it." Tiffany smiled sweet to Siwon and then glaned at Sooyoung. "I'm tried so I'll go to sleep first. Good night oppa!" she said before she went inside. Siwon smiled and turned to Sooyoung. "Look what you just did!"

"I didn't do anything!" Sooyoung crossed her arms. "Look! She insulted my friend and I just talked back to her. So the one who started wasn't me but her. I just wanted to defend my friend." Sooyoung said cleary and went inside her room.

Siwon stared at her door and sighed as guiltiness started to fill up inside him.



"What should we do? She's really back..." Sunye looked at Soo Hyun hopeless.

Soo Hyun walked around as he tried to think of a plan. "What if she get her memory back?!" she continued.

"I don't want to be in prison! I can't be in prison!" Soo Hyun started to get irritared by her words.

"What if Donghae finds out?! He will totally hates me! I will lose my family and even my job!" Sunye started to cry.

Soo Hyun stopped and sighed. "Stop begin of weak! Are you just gonna fall down like this?!" he yelled at her as she cried in silence. Soo Hyun sighed again and scratched his head. "She still doesn't remember anything. So don't worry to much."

1714480-8-1377452175394.jpg

"How can I not worry?! She can get her memory back anytime! Tomorrow...or even maybe today!" Sunye throw her purse down hopeless.

"Even if she get her memory back she can't prove the fact the we harmed her, or should I say you harmed her." Soo Hyun corrected himself.

Sunye wide her eyes. "You harmed her too!"

"Really? Because last time I remember was that I walked into the room and saw her laying lifeless on the floor with blood."

"B-but you...you throw her down from the hill!" Sunye tried.

Soo Hyun smirked a little. "Because I thought she was death. You should be thankful that I'm helping you." Sunye just looked at him scared. She never really liked him since he wasn't really someone you could trust so easy, but since he is the only one that could help her she just had to bear it. "And remember that I have proof on what you have done." his last sentence made her gulp nervous.

"So what's the plan now?" Sunye changed the topic.



Sooyoung walked out of her room for morning jogging. "Oh! Today will be a good day!" she smiled by the weather. Then her eyes met Siwon who just walked out of his room. Her mood went down when she saw him. She rolled her eyes and jogged away.

She jogged around a park and then suddenly she heard someone shout her name. "Sooyoung!" she stopped and turned around seeing Siwon jogging torward her. "Aish...what does he wants now?" said she annoyed.

"What do you want?" she crossed her arms.

"I just wanted to apologize for yesterday." Siwon said.

"Okay. Now leave me alone." Sooyoung started to jog again.

Siwon sighed and jogged after her. "But you are still mad."

"No I'm not." she said without look at him.

"Yes you are." Siwon said back.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Are you really going to rub it in?!" Sooyoung glaned at him.

"I'm not gonna leave until you accept my apoloy." Siwon was firmly.

"Fine! I forgive you!" Sooyoung said.

Siwon smiled. "So friends?" he took his hand out.

"Friends." and they shaked hands.

 



Yunho showed Yuri some pictures of Sunye and Soo Hyun talking together.

"Changmin spotted them yesterday." Yunho said. "He eardropped their conversation and found a new information."

"He heard Soo Hyun said that he had something that could prove what Sunye had done to Yoona, and that he's using it to threaten Sunye."

Yuri raised her eyebrow. "So they aren't..what should I say..friends?"

"Apparently not. If you look at the pictures closerly you can see how their face expression is." Yuri looked closerly at the pictures. Then she spotted one where Soo Hyun was smirked and Sunye was...nervous and terrified.

1714480-8-1377452823976.jpg

Yuri learned on her chair. "Did he hear anyting more?"

"No..he said he think he came in the middle of their convesation. He tried to hear more it was hard since someone music."

"Anything more?" Yunho looked at some paper. "..We could still not find her body..."

Yuri sighed. "Okay, you can go now."

Yunho nodded and walked out. Yuri stood up from her chair and walked over to the window. "Yoona-ah, if you really are gone. Why can't I find you?"

 

What is Yuri's next step?

What is Soo Hyun and Sunye up to?

Will Donghae go back to Yoona (Yuri)?

 


Sorry for a really boring chapter...I promise to do better on the next chapter! Please comment and subscribe. *bow*

- Ansuii1