Chapter 19

Wife Return

Nichkhun invited Yuri down to the beach, and suprisingly Yuri agreed to go. The sun shined bright but the weather was cold. It was in the middle of November. The snow will soon come and then a new year is on.

A smile slowly appeared on Yuri's face as they walked around the beach. Nichkhun also broke into a smile when he saw Yuri change her face expession. "Looks like you really like to walk around the beach."

"When I was little I used to go out to the beach and play with my sister." she said.

He nodded and then leaded her over a bench. "So how is your memory?" Nichkhun asked as they were looking out the sea. 

"I remember everything now." Yuri answered which made him surpised.

"Wow, that was fast. But congratulation!" he smiled happy for her but his smile slowly faded away when he was how down she was. "Is everything okay? Why aren't you happy?" Yuri looked down her feet and let out a heavily sigh. "After recovering my memory back everything in my life turns out to be a big mess. I don't really know what to do anymore." 

1714480-9-1392724071830.jpg

Nichkhun's eyes softed as he looks at her. "If you need anything you can just come to me. I will help you. I can help you get back your old life."

"I'm afraid it's too late." Yuri said. "But I don't want to go back to that life either."

"Then start a new life." Nichkhun suggested. "I will help you."

Yuri turned to him and slowly smiled. "Thanks Nichkhun. I really appreciate that but I don't want to bother you." Yuri said and stood up to go. Nichkhun shook his head and immediatley stopped her. "You aren't bothering me. To be honest it feels more like I'm bothering you." Nichkhun quickly said.




"You did what?!" Mrs. Lee gasped.

"It was an accident!" Sunye yelled.

"But still! I didn't excpet this from you Sunye." she touched her head shocked.

"I didn't excpet it from you too umma." Sunye talked back.

Mrs. Lee looked at her. "What? What have I done?"

"You threatened her to leave Donghae and Seohyun behind, making everyone beliving that she was a bad person!" 

"How did you know?" Mrs. Lee asked slowly. "And are you on her side? Why are you defending her?!"

Sunye looked away and sighed. "She just said it a while ago, and no. I'm not on her side. But what you did was wrong! You ruined their family!" Sunye tried to calm herself down. After finding out that Mrs. Lee was the cause of her leaving made Sunye so mad. She hates it when someone tries to ruin others happiness. 

"Don't talk to me like that! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have met Donghae! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been Seohyun's mother! And if we think about this again. I just threatened her to leave, but you, you tried to kill her!" Mrs. Lee made Sunye speechless.

"I already told you that it was an accident.." Sunye said weaked.

"If it was a accident, why did you leave her in the wood?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"It was Kim Soo Hyun who left her there!" she said honest.

Mrs. Lee raised her eyes confused. "Kim Soo Hyun? You mean Suzy's? Your sister's boyfriend? Why would he do that?"

Sunye looked Mrs. Lee and sighed again.




Donghae sat on a park, trying to clean his mind. Yoona's name have been flying around his head, causing him to be unfocused. He can't help it but think about her. She was like a disease he was suffering of. It's hard for him to get her out of his head because she always seems to appear in front of his face. He have even promised Sunye to be a better husband.

"Why can't everything just got back to how it was before?" he whispered.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_QAYwx84LE​ - Forever by NEI

Nichkhun parked his car beside a playground.

"Are you sure you don't want me to follow you to your house?" Nichkhun asked.

He wanted to know where she lived so he could come and visit her, and it would be easier for him to meet her. He really longs for her and always hopes that they would coincidentally meet each other. 

"Yes, just go home. It's late." Yuri said and walked out of the car.

Nichkhun sighed and learned back his seat. He want to get closer to her, but it hard when she doesn't open up her heart for him. When he tries to talk to her she would only answer his questions. It was like he was a journalist who goes around and interviews random people. 

He would never really care so much about he person he rarely knows. But Yuri makes him feel something. Everytime he sees her he would feel happy. He is not sure if he had fallen for her, but he clearly know that he really likes her. 

Suddenly he heard someone knocked the window. He looked up and saw Yuri looking at him. He quickly rolled down the window as he still had this suprised expression on his face. "I just want to say, thank you, for caring for me even when you don't know so much about me." Yuri gave him a little smile. "See you another time." 

Nichkhun dropped his jaw when he heard her say that. She actually noticed that I really cares for her, and the best thing was that she said 'see you another time', which mean that she wants to meet me again! Ahh! To much happiness at once! Nichkhun smiled like a fool but when he jumped out of his thought Yuri were already gone. 

"It's still hope Nichkhun. It's still hope." he smiled happy and started his car.




Yuri walked down the street with this weird, suprised look on her face. "Why in the whole world did I say that to him?" she asked herself and shooked her head. She finds him annoying and childish but also really sweet and kind. No one, really no one would dare to come near her or talk to her or even after receiving a cold shoulder from her. But Nichkhun, he never really gives up. 

She has to be honest, he actually makes her feel a little bit happy. It was like he was a little light that came flying into her dark lonely life. Having him around her doesn't makes her feel lonely anymore. He and his jokes makes her want to laugh and smile but she always tries to keep the mask.

Beep, beep

Yuri took up her phone and saw a message from a person named 'the handsome cool guy'. "What the...when did I saved a guy named the handsome cool guy?" she facepalmed and clicked into the message.

Suprised? I saved my number so you could remember me and call me wherever you want. ^___^ Kekeke!

Are you home now? Are you sleeping? It's late so I guess you are sleeping. Sweet dream!  - Nichkhun 

Yuri chuckled for a moment but then realized it and quickly took her phone down, and sighed.

She slowly stopped walking and turned around. She didn't feel like to go home yet so she decided to take a walk around the city. As she walked she looked up to the heaven and at the shining moon. She let out another sighed and watched her warm breath fly into the cold air. After walking around for a while Yuri spotted a playground. It was late so no one were there. She looked at the two empty swings and a memory of her and Yoona appeared.

1714480-9-1392726492433.jpg

Flashback

"Yuri-ah! Look are my speed! Hahaha!" Yoona laughed as she swings on the swing.

"Just wait, I will swing faster than you!" Yuri said competitive​.

Yoona laughed at the focused Yuri. Yuri swinged faster and higher and higher. She looked at Yoona and was about to say something but lost control over the swing and fell down. Yoona wide her eyes and quickly jump of her swing. "Yuri are you alright?!" she asked worried.

Yuri rubbed her . "My hurt..." she pouted.

"Well it's good that you are still alive." Yoona laughed and cheered her up. "I'm hungry. Let's go and eat something."

"But we just eat breakfast..." Yuri blinked her eyes.

"Yes, but you know...my stomach gets hungry fast.." Yoona reached out her hand and helped Yuri up.

"I will never understand your stomach.." Yuri said and shook her head. "But let's eat ice cream!"

End of flashback

Yuri sat down the swing and swinged a little. She looked over to the other swing and could imagine Yoona sit there with a smile on her face.

She missed Yoona. The truth behind Yoona's death are still fishy. If Yoona were really dead then they must have find her body by now. But she is still no where to be found, which is really werid. It makes Yuri still hopes and think that Yoona is still alive. That she still breathing. That her heart is still pounding. But where could she be?

"Yoona?" Yuri heard someone say Yoona's name and looked up.

She stopped swinging and stood up. "Donghae." 




"Ahh...it's late were could she be?" Mr. Hwang said worried as he peeked outside the port.

"Don't worry Mr. Hwang. Yuri is a strong big girl. She can take care of herself." Sooyoung patted his back.

He nodded and sighed. "Yebo! Yebo!" Mrs. Hwang suddenly came runnings out of the house.

"What is it? Why are you yelling so loud in a hour like this?" he asked.

"Where is Tiffany? I can't find her inside her room!" Mrs. Hwang said worried.

Mr. Hwang wide his eyes. "What?! She isn't inside her room?!" 

Mrs. Hwang shook her head and looked at Sooyoung. "Sooyoung-ah have you seen her?" 

"Well she said some hours ago that she were going to the mall with her friends." Sooyoung said.

"But it's late, why haven't she come back yet?" Mrs. Hwang said as her heard were filled with negative thoughts.

"Mrs. Hwang calm down." Sooyoung tried to calm her down. "I'm sure she is fine. Maybe she dropped by Siwon or something." 

At the same time Siwon came home from work. "Hello, I'm home." he said and walked inside with a smile. Unexpectely for him he were welcomed by priceless looks. "What? Why are you guys staring at me like that?" he got nervous by their stare.

"Isn't Tiffany with you?" Mr. Hwang asked.

1714480-9-1392725693331.jpg

Siwon shook his head. "No why?" 

"She haven't come home yet and it freaks me out!" Mrs. Hwang got worried again. "Sooyoung you lied to me!"

"I didn't lie! I said MAYBE she dropped by Siwon...." Sooyoung gritted her teeth annoyed.

"Tiffany did drop by some hours ago." Siwon said. "She asked me if she could borrow me wallet to buy some girls things."

Sooyoung wide her eyes and cleared her thoat. "Then I must say rip to your wallet." she said and walked into her room.

"What does she mean with that?" Siwon said confused.

"Hey I'm back!" Tiffany came inside the port with sunglasses and teen shopping bags. Siwon wide his eyes at all the bags she were holding. Now he understood why Sooyoung said rip to his wallet. "Yah Hwang Miyoung why did you come home so late?!" Mrs. Hwang yelled at her.

"Relax mommy. I just went out on a shipping tour with my friends." Tiffany explained. "Oppa here is your wallet. Thanks for letting me borrow your money. ~" 

"I think you should fill in money in your card. I tried to buy a dress but the cash lady said it was plot for money." Siwon looked at his empty thin wallet and wanted to cry. 

"Yah did you use all of his money?" Mr. Hwang asked. "I didn't raise you to use up others money!"

"But he gave me his wallet." Tiffany said with a innocent look. "Ah, but I'm tired so good night." 

She send Siwon a flying kiss before she went inside. Mr. and Mrs. Hwang sighed and patted Siwon's shoulder before the went inside. "I'm broke..." 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if_ffTGMSgI - Be Mine ballad piano version 

Yuri and Donghae stared at each other without saying anything. It was dead silence around them. Yuri didn't expect she would meet him at the moment. So she was quite suprised to see him. Donghae were just wandering around, and unexpectedly​ he saw Yuri sit all by herself.

Donghae slowly broke the silence. "Why are you still out in an hour like this?" he asked.

"I would like to ask you the same thing."

Donghae looked away and sighed. "I don't feel like to go home."

"Me too." Yuri said.

Then another silence took over them. This time they didn't look at each other. "I....I have received back my memory." Yuri broke the silence this time. Donghae looked at Yuri suprised that she has already received back her memory. "Then....you...eh.." he was speechless and didn't know what to say.

"I've missed you Donghae." Yuri said causing Donghae to soft his eyes.

But he quickly looked away from her. "Please don't say that..." 

"Why? I'm saying what I really feel. Is that wrong?" Yuri asked a little bit annoyed by his reaction.

"Our relationship is over...it has been over since the day you left me." Donghae said a little weaked. "There are nothing left for us to have anything."

Yuri's face bittered for a little moment. "Then why did you come here? Why didn't you just walk past me when you saw me?" Donghae open his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He hated it, but she had a point. Why did he approached her? Why didn't he just let her be? Was it because he still had feelings for her? Why did he make this hard to himself?

You still has feeling for my sister, why can't you just admit it? Yuri thought upset and annoyed by him.

"Yoona please just forget me and start a new life." Donghae suggested.

Yuri stared at him for a moment in silence. 

"Are you just going to give up on us like that?" she asked.

"Yes." Yuri got taken back by his answer. "I have tried to get you back, but you always pushed me away. Making me only feel pain."

Yuri clasped her fist as he watched him giving up. Yoona went through double so much pain and hardship because of him, and all the time he has only pityed himself and are giving up without trying harder to get her back. You are really too much Lee Donghae. She calmed herself down and looked away.

"If that's want you want. Then I won't bother you anymore." Yuri said slowly.

Donghae frowned when she said that to him. Her word made his heart bleed and ache but he tried to act normal. Yuri studied his face and sighed. She took her purse and made her way to go, but as she passed him and she felt her wrist got held back. She looked at her wrist and then at Donghae.

1714480-9-1392725462002.jpg

If you really loves my sister, then tell her your real feeling now. 

Yuri sighed disappointed when she slowly felt his hands let go of her. "Have a nice life Donghae." she said and walked away.

Donghae looked behind him and watched her disappear from his sight. 




Yuri walked down the street with dark eyes. "Just wait Lee Donghae, don't think that everything is over yet. I will make sure you will regret your words and beg me to come back to you." 




Soo Hyun got leaded into a room with full of locked boxes where people put their valuable things to keep it safe. He walked over to his box and unlocked it. Inside it was a black pen. He took it up and clicked on it. I don't want to! I hate you....you ruined my life! Please just....just disappear! AH! He smirked a little before he made his way out the room.

He placed the pen on a black suitcase and walked out of the building. He headed to his car, that were parked on the other side of the road. As he was walking over the road a guy with a motorcycle drived over and snapped the suitcase away from Soo Hyun's hand. "HEY! STOP! HEY!" Soo Hyun tried to run after but the guy gassed on and disappeared. 

"! This is not good!" Soo Hyun ruffed his head and quickly took up his phone. "Pick up! Pick up! Pick up!"

//Yeboseyo?"//

"Sunye! We are in big trouble!"

//What you mean in big trouble? What happened?//

"The recording chip! Someone stoled it!" 

There were silence for a moment. "Sunye?!"

//Isn't that a good thing?// he heard Sunye suddenly say.

Soo Hyun clasped his frist angry. //Now you can't threaten me with it anymore.// he could feel that Sunye was smirking over the phone right now, and she was. Now Soo Hyun can't threaten her anymore and leave her alone. He had no longer proof over what she did, which made her really relived. She got too happy over that she is free from Soo Hyun and totaly forgot that the recording chip got stolen from a stranger.

"Idon't you understand?!" Soo Hyun exploded. "If Yoona finds it your life will be over!" 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_xIgEXdSgk - Don't leave by T-ara

Preview

"Go out with me?" Nichkhun smiled.

Yuri wide her eyes suprised by his question. 

 

"We have to find that recording chip." Soo Hyun said.

"But who? Who could have stolen it?" Sunye looked at him.

 

"Changmin found this." Yunho held up a black pen.

 

"What are you eating?" Siwon peeked from her back.

"Ramen, can't you see?" Sooyoung glaned at him.

 

"Guys! I want you to meet someone!" Nichkhun said and leaded a unexpected person inside.

Sunye, Donghae and Soo Hyun dropped their jaw.

 



Yes I finally updated! Sorry for taking so long...and thank you for your patient. I felt this chapter was a little bit boring but I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and subscribe. *bow*

-Ansuii1