Chapter 8

Wife Return

"I'm Mr. Hwang and this is my wife Ms. Hwang. We adopted Yoona when she was six but she ran away from home when she was fifteen." sighed Mr. Hwang.

"Why did she run away?" asked Sooyoung curious.

Mr. Hwang glaned at his wife and sighed again. "It's because of me...I didn't want to accept her as our daughter. I was pregnant when we adopted her home. Yoona got all the attention from my husband and I got jealous." explained Ms. Hwang. "And when his company went down I lost control over myself and blamed her for making us suffer. The day after that I never saw her again." she continued.

1714480-12-1363712478100.jpg

Sooyoung cried while hearing Ms. Hwang talk. She slowly wiped away her tears. "Omo...poor Yoona, what should I say to Yuri..."

"Yuri? D-Did you ju-just say...Yuri?!" Mr. Hwang asked quickly.

Sooyoung clapped her hands. "Oh right! I forgot to tell you. The reason why I'm here is because Yuri send me to find Yoona and take care of her." smiled Sooyoung.

"WHAT!!" yelled Mr. Hwang shocked. "Yuri is still alive?!"

"Yeah? You didn't know? Yuri was send to America and the operation was succeed." said Sooyoung.

"Omo! But why aren't she here?" asked Ms. Hwang.

"She is in a business trip, but she said that she will come to Korea next week or something." 

"But does Yoona knows about this?" asked Mr. Hwang.

"Yes. Yuri said that she already contacted Yoona." smiled Sooyoung. 

Ms. Hwang and Mr. Hwang smiled happy. "Aigoo, Yoona must be so happy to know that Yuri is still alive." said Ms. Hwang. Mr. Hwang nodded agree. "Yuri and Yoona has gone thought so much...they will be happy to see each other after so many years."

"Umma! Appa! I'm home!" said a pretty girl and walked in the house.

1714480-12-1363713235649.jpg

"Oh your home." said Mr. Hwang. "This is my daughter Tiffany. Tiffany this is Choi Sooyoung." 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Sooyoung greeted polite.

Tiffany nodded and looked at her from head to toe. "Woah you are really tall for being a girl!" she said.

"Exuce me?" said Sooyoung and raised her eyesbrow.

Mr. Hang and Ms. Hwang quickly butted in. "Sorry for my daughters behavior..." Mr. Hwang apologized. The his glaned at Tiffany. "Come on, apologize to her." Tiffany looked him. "Apologize for what? I didn't say anything wrong!" claimed Tiffany.

"You dare to speak about to me?" yelled Mr. Hwang. 

"Fine! I'm sorry!" she said quickly and turned back to her father. "Happy?!" she yelled and ran to her room.

"Yah! Aish!" said Mr. Hwang mad.

"I'm sorry about my daughter. she has always got everything she wanted since she was little and....yeah.." Ms. Hwang walked to the kitchen.

Mr. Hwang sighed heavily. "So where are you from?" asked he.

"I'm from Busan." answered Sooyoung. "I just moved to Seoul."

"Have you found any place to live?" he asked.

Sooyoung pouted and shook her head. "If you want you can stay here. We have an empty room outside." Mr. Hwang offered.

"Chinja?! Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Sooyoung smiled happy.



"Mr. Lee, there is someone who wants to meet you." said his assistent.

"Send him in." Donghae ordered.

His assistent opened the door and a guy walked in. Donghae looked at him suprised and curious. "What do you want?" Donghae asked.

"Yah Why so cold to me?" he asked. "Last time we meet I didn't have time to introduce myself. I'm Kim Soo Hyun."

"What do you want?" Donghae asked again, who was annoyed.

"What I want? Hmm...I want all my money back." said Soo Hyun.

"What are you talking about?" asked Donghae confused.

Soo Hyun smirked. "In all those years I have used my money on your wife." 

"Why should I pay?" asked Donghae. 

"Because she's your wife, and beside I don't live there with her anymore." said Soo Hyun. 

"Why not?" asked Donghae surprised. 

"Because I got sick of her. Plus that I have found a new one." he said which made Donghae wanted to punch him. "How dare you leave Yoona like that!?" yelled Donghae as he grabbed Soo Hyun's collar. "Tsk. Do you know why I left her? It's because of you! She could never forget about you and move on! I thought that or relationship was serious but no. She never cares about me, she only cares about you! I wasted all those years on her for nothing!" yelled Soo Hyun at Donghae.

Donghae slowly removed his hands and stared down the ground confused. He looked up to Soo Hyun again. "Then why did she leave me at the first plass?"

"Go and ask her. I don't know anything about it. I just want my money back." said Soo Hyun and walked out of his office.

Donghae sighed and grabbed his keys.



Ding, Dong, Ding, Dong

Yoona walked over to the door and opened it." Oh...eh..Annyeonghaseyo." she said surprised.

1714480-12-1363714268667.jpg

"Annyeonghaseyo!" said Seohyun happy and hugged her.

"Annyeong Yoona! Me and Seohyun are going to walk around the beach. We was wondering if you wanted to come with us?" Sunye smiled.

Yoona didn't know what to say. She wanted to say no but she also wanted to have some moments with Seohyun. "I don't know...I have to work later." said Yoona which made Seohyun's smile fade away.

"We won't be there long, I can drive you to your work too. Let's go!" said Sunye and quickly dragged Yoona with her out of the house.

They made their way to Sunye's white car and drived happily down to the beach. At the same time a black car drived up to Yoona's house. Donghae came out of his car and ran up to her door. He quickly pressed to ring bell three times and waited.

"Yoona?! Are you home?!" he asked after some minutes and knocked her door.

No one answered him. He sighed and walked over to his car and waited for her to come home.



"Yay!" smiled Seohyun happy and ran around the beach.

Sunye and Yoona was sitting on a bench smilling while watching her. "About being Seohyun's nanny, is it okay for you?" Sunye asked. Yoona smiled and sighed. "I'm sorry but I can't. My twin sister from America will come to Korea in some weeks, and she will take me to America. That's why I can't take the jobb." Yoona explained her.

Sunye nodded slowly. "Oh...it was sad to hear that you will move but I will support you wherever you go."

"Kamsahamnida." smiled Yoona. 

Now we're getting more closer to Yuri!

Soo Hyun told Donghae that Yoona still think about him...

What will Donghae do?

And will Sunye finds out about Yoona and Donghae's past?

 


Please comment and subscribe! *bow*

- Ansuii1