Chapter 21

Wife Return

Yuri walked out of the house and headed to the port. 

"Are you going already?" Mr. Hwang came out after her. "Why not eat breakfast with us and then go?" 

"I have to head to office and work, and I'm not so hungry so don't worry. Have a nice day." Yuri said and walked out.

Mr. Hwang sighed and shook his head. "You didn't even eat anything when you came home..." Then he noticed his daughter walked out wearing a short red dress and high heels.

1714480-11-1398615608931.jpg

He facepalmed and looked at her face. "Yah Hwang Miyoung. Where in the whole world are you going dress like that?" 

"Good morning to you too appa. I'm going on my friends birthday party." Tiffany said and waved her hair back.

"A brithday party? With a dress like that? I don't think so." Mr. Hwang crossed his arms.

"Wae? The dress is fine!" Tiffany spinned around and showed her dress.

At the same time Siwon walked out of his room and dropped his jaw. "F-Fany?!" Tiffany smiled by his reaction and waved to him. She made her way over to him. "Oppa! How do I look? Beautiful right?" 

Siwon gulped and nodded carefully. "But why are you wearing a dress like that?"

"I'm going on a brithday party." Tiffany said. 

"A party? But then boys will be there! And that dress will...." Siwon started to think negative. "I don't want you to wear that kind of dress. Please change to something more simple."

Tiffany wide her eyes at him. "Wae you too? I don't see any problem with this dress! Why are you two so repressive?! And who are you to tell me what to wear?" 

"I'm your boyfriend." Siwon stated.

"I'm your father." Mr. Hwang stated.

"I'm your unnie." Sooyoung stared. 

Mr. Hwang and Siwon looked shocked behind them when they suddenly heard Sooyoung. "Omo! When did you come?" Mr. Hwang hold his chest. "You almost gave me heart attack. Remember that I'm old now!" 

"But unnie! You didn't say anything about my dress!" Tiffany walked over to her. 

"You can read the answer on my face." Sooyoung rolled her eyes. 

Tiffany stubbornly studied her face and blinked confused. "Unnie I can read anything."

"Whatever but as your boyfriend I don't approve you to wear that dress!" Siwon said determinded. 

"Wae? Tell me why I can't wear it?" Tiffany asked annoyed.

"It's...it's shows to much skin!" Siwon made Tiffany gasp.

"The dress makes me look y! You can't stop me from wearing this dress!" Tiffany yelled angry and quickly headed to the port. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Mr. Hwang followed her out.

Siwon sighed and crossed his arms. "That was our first fight."

Sooyoung walked closer and patted his shoulder. "There will be more." she said and headed inside.

 

Yuri walked up the street and noticed a familar car. She headed over to the car and raised her eye brown when she spotted Nichkhun sitting in it. "Why is he here?" His eyes were closed and his head were hanging down his shoulder. Without thinking Yuri opened the door calmly and went inside his car. She closed the door careful to not wake him up. 

She looked over to him and chuckled a little by the view of his sleeping face. She held her hand up and poked on his chin. Just then Nichkhun suddenly opened his eyes and grapped her hand. Yuri wide her eyes and jumped a little by his suddenly action. "Is this what you do the a person who is sleeping?" he smiled and looked at her.

Yuri blinked twice and held her hand back. "I was just testing if you were sleeping or not." she mumbled.

"But what are you doing her anyway?" she changed the topic.

"Waiting for you." Nichkhun pointed at her. "I will be your guide today. I will take you to beautiful a place in Korea. Now fasten on the safety belt."

"What?" Yuri raised her browns. 

 "Namsan Park! Here we come!" he said playfully and gassed on.

Yuri wide her eyes and quickly took on her seat belt. Nichkhun laughed at her reaction. Yuri glaned at him and gently hit his arm. "Hey! I'm driving! That's dangerous, Miss Im."

 

( SHINee - Stand by me)

Nichkhun and Yuri walked inside the Namsan Park. It was Yuri's first time so she was quite amazed by the place. Even when it was in the middle of November the trees were still green, but some were red and orange. The sun were shining bright today, making the place light up. Nichkhun guided her around, over bright and stones. Showing her the nature of the Namsan Park.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Nichkhun asked.

Yuri nodded as she looked fascinated around.

1714480-9-1395344533963.jpg

"Here try this." he held a stranger cake in front of her face.

"Eh...what's that?" Yuri asked.

The cake looked disgusting but the smell was delicious.

"It's a cake you can only find here." Nichkhun smiled.

Yuri looked at it and was about to take it but Nichkhun suddenly held it back. "Wae?" she looked at him confused. He pointed on his mouth open, signing her that he wants to feed her. Yuri rolled her eyes and looked away from him. But after a moment she turned back and opened a little bit. Nichkhun chuckled as he happily feeded her. "How does it taste?" 

"Terrible." Yuri mumbled as she chewed.

"Oh too bad, I brougth so many....well then I have alot to eat." he rubbed his hands excited.

Yuri looked at the cake and then at the eating Nichkhun. She bit and her lips as she could feel longing for the cake. Yuri quickly shook her head and looked away. When Nichkhun took up the last cake and was ready to eat it, someone suddenly snapped it away from him. He looked to the side and saw Yuri sitting with her back facing him, with the cake in front of .

He smirked and gently bump his shoulder into her's. "Wasn't it terrible?"

"Shut up."

 

Nichkhun handed Yuri a locker. "Here, write a message or a wish on it and hang it on the fence."

"Why?" Yuri curiously asked. "Is it something special?"

"Well, it was said that your wishes will become reality." he looked at all the lockers many people have left.

1714480-9-1395346733294.jpg

"Do you belive in it?" she asked again.

He looked up and let out a laugh. "Maybe." he smiled and gave her a pen. Without any hesitation Yuri took it and wrote her wish on it. Nichkhun did the same thing. He took up his locker and wrote his wish. 

When Yuri was done she walked over to fence and wondered where she should place her locker. Then she noticed an empty free spot and smiled. She looked at her locker and sighed. "Just one wish. Nothing more." she whispered and locked her locker.

Yoona is still alive, she will come back. 

On the other side Nichkhun was also trying to find a spot to place his locker. He pouted when he couldn't find any free spot to him. He looked over at Yuri who were busy locking her locker. He sighed and looked at his locker. "Please grant me this wish." Then he finally spotted a empty spot and locked his locker there. 

N and Y will be real.

 

Sunye walked into a cafe with a terrifid expression on her face. She spotted Soo Hyun and quickly rushed over to him. She slammed her purse down the table in front of him, not caring what the peole around them. "What do you mean with that you lost it?!" Soo Hyun raised his brown and sighed as he looked up to her. 

"Oh, so now you are worried. You traitor." Sunye ignored his words and sat down.

"You want to agrue like a child or grow up and get on this business?" She smirked a little as she felt she had more power over him.

Soo Hyun felt like he wanted to laugh at Sunye. Just because he lost the chip doesn't mean she has power over him and to talk to him like that. She is to ignorant and to proud of herself, forgetting the bigger problem. Without his help she would have been in prison by now. Crying to death. She should be thankful at him, but instead she just turn her back at him the moment he told her he lost the chip.

"You know what? Just forget it." Soo Hyun looked at her and stood up. "Since you are grown up you should figure how to find the chip by yourself."

Sunye wide her eyes and immediately stood up after him. "You can't leave just like that!"

"Oh I can't? Then watch me." he smirked and headed out of the cafe.

When Soo Hyun came out he let out a heavily sigh. He looked behind him at the cafe and shook his head. "This happens when you tries to betray me." he mumbled and walked over to his car. When he was about to open the car door he noticed Sunye on the mirror. She ran out of the cafe and over to him. Soo Hyun glaned her with a what-do-you-want look as Sunye gulped. 

"I'm sorry, okay." she said with a flat tone, making it sound fake.

But luckily Soo Hyun was kind enough to let her go with it. "Fine, but turn your back to me again and I will make you regret it." Sunye gluped again and quickly nodded, making him smirk and command her to go into his car. Sunye went slowly over to the front seat. She hated it. She really hate Soo Hyun. She wish he could just disappared, but even when she hates to admit it, she need him. He was her only key to help her out of the mess. 

"We have to find that recording chip." Soo Hyun said when she sat on the car.

"But who? Who could have stolen it?" Sunye looked at him.

"I don't know..." he replied. "But first, you have to help me get a job in your father's company."

"Why?" Sunye dared to ask. 

"Just do as I says!" Soo Hyun gritted his teeth annoyed.

Sunye gulped and turned away with a bitterd face.

 

Yuri stood on top of a mountain with Nichkhun, and watched the beautiful view of Seoul. She had to be honest, this day has seriously been on of the best day of her life. It was like she went on a little journey around Seoul. When she still lived in Korea, she and Yoona was never allowed to step out of the orphanage. They could only play at the park outside the orphanage.

After Yuri came back she never really walked around Seoul. She was to busy thinking about the revenge, she still is but today she totally forgot everything. She felt much better and lighter than before. And it was all because of Nichkhun. Yuri turned to over to the guy beside her, who was to busy looking at the view that he didn't notice her.

Suddenly Yuri found herself smiling at him and felt a weird stranger feeling inside. It was an unfamilar feeling she had never felt before. She placed her hand on her chest and felt her heart beat faster then normal. "What is this feeling?" she whispered to herself.

"Yoona-ah!" she looked up at Nichkhun who was smiling at her.

"Since I guided you to one of Seoul's prettiest places, could you do something for me? Like a thank you gift?" he asked.

"Alright. What do you want me to do?" Yuri asked.

Nichkhun bit his lips as he hesitated a little. "Go out with me?" he smiled.

Yuri wide her eyes suprised by his question. Once again, she felt her heart beat like crazy. It was like it would explod anytime, and her cheeks felt hot as hell. She could even imagen how red they were right now. She wanted to cover her cheeks and turned away but she had to keep cool in front of Nichkhun. Aish...what is this guy doing to me? Yuri blinked twice before she looked away from Nichkhun.

"I know we haven't known each other that long, and that you just recovered your memory back, and that yo-" Before he could finish his setence Yuri cut him.

"Alright." Nichkhun stared at her with a blank. "I'll go out with you."

Nichkhun dropped his jaw and felt like his soul flew out of his body. Yuri looked at him awkwardly as he stared at her shocked with his mouth hanging down. She chuckled a little at his reaction before she turned around and made her way down the mountain. Nichkhun blinked and shook his head. When finally learned that she said yes to go out with him, he jumped around happy. "Yes! She said yes!" he shouted out from the mountain. 

"Congratulation young man." an old ahjussi said. "I hope you will get a lot of babies."

He laughed but then he got slapped on his arm by his wife. "Yebo!"

Nichkhun blushed at the old man and bowed polite to the ahjussi and the ahjumma. "You should hurry and go after your fiance! Don't let her wait, we woman hates waiting." the ahjumma giggled.

"Deh, annyeong ahjussi, ahjumma!" Nichkhun smiled widely to them before he ran down the mountain to catch up Yuri. 

 

Siwon walked out of his room and rubbed his stomach. "I'm hungry...." he pouted. After Tiffany used all his money and made him broke, he almost didn't eat anything. He was to busy working to earn money and to save them. He had to build up money again and be more careful next time Tiffany ask to buy something. Then he suddenly smelled something delicious and tasty, that made his stomach rumble. Ramen.  

Sooyoung stood in the kitchen and smelled on her new made ramen. "Oh, so delicious!" she fangirl'd the ramen.

At the same time Siwon peeked inside from door. When he saw the ramen he his lips hungry. Then he slowly sneaked inside. Sooyoung turned around to some drawers to get a pair of sticks. Siwon saw his chance and quickly took the bowl up and was about to make his way out. "Stop right that Choi Siwon!" he closed his eyes. Damnit... He turned to Sooyoung and smiled at her innocently.

Sooyoung glaned at him and placed her hands on her hips. "Are you stealing my ramen Mr. Choi?" 

"Stealing? No! I was just...just cleaning the table." he said and quickly cleaned to table with his free hand.

"Yeah right, but whatever. Just hand over my ramen." Sooyoung held out her hands. 

Siwon bit his lips and bumped into her shoulder like they were good friends. "Oh Soo, we are friends right? Shouldn't we share food?" 

"Yah! I never share my food with other! If you want ramen then make your own! Give me that!" Sooyoung took the bowl back and placed it down the table. 

She took out her stick and grap some noddles up to eat, but then she hears Siwon's stomach. She decided to ignore it and eat, but his stomach wouldn't stop singing. In the end she groaned and glaned at Siwon.

37bHN.gif

His face lighted up when he saw her make a way for to have the ramen. "Just a little." she warned and he quickly nodded. 

Siwon grap some sticks and started to eat. Sooyoung wide her eyes when she saw how much he eat. "Yah not that much!" she tried to stop him but he pushed her away. Sooyoung glaned at him and kicked his . "Hey! That hurt!"

Sooyoung ignored his groans and started to eat her ramens. Suddenly she saw Siwon join her. They both ended up eating from the same bowl. As they eat they didn't noticed that they followed a long noddles straw, that made their face go closer and closer each other. When they both noticed it they frozed on their spot. They lips were just some inches away from touching. 

Then Mrs. Hwang walked into the kitchen and gasped. "Oh my god!" she almost fell down by the sight.

Siwon and Sooyoung immediately pushed each other away. Sooyoung looked away embarrassed as Siwon gulped and cleared his thoat more then five times. Mrs. Hwang who stood by the door went between them with a big question mark on her head. "What is happening here? Sooyoung-ah? Son-in-law? Don't tell me you two are..."

"No!" they both yelled at the same time.

"We are definitely not that!" Sooyoung said and walked embarrassed out.

"I'm dating your daughter! How can you think of something like that!" Siwon said and walked out too.

They both left Mrs. Hwang confused. "Hm...something is fishy around here...Oh ramen!"

 

Suzy sat in the livingroom dying of boredom. She have tried to call Soo Hyun but he never answered her, which really made her upset. She is his girlfriend and he doesn't answer her? What's the point of having a girlfriend then? Suzy sighed and closed her eyes to clear her mind. Then she head to door open and saw Sunye and Soo Hyun come inside.

She stood up and crossed her arms. "Oppa, where have you been? I have tried to call you the whole day! Was you with unnie the whole time?!" 

"Suzy, relax. I'm trying to help him to convince appa to offer him a job in the company." Sunye said.

"What?" Suzy said. "You want to work in the company?" 

1714480-11-1398614245247.jpg

Soo Hyun nodded. "I have always been interested in business." 

"But do you have skills and efforts to work in my company?" Mr. Min walked out of his office.

"Appa, I hope you can offer him a job in the company. He is a really skilled and serious when it comes to work. I have seen his folders from high school, and I think he has potential to work on our company." Sunye bagged.

"Only high school? What about university and collage?" Mr. Min asked.

"I didn't have enough money to go, sir." Soo Hyun said honest.

Mr. Min stared at Soo Hyun for a while. 

 

Yuri sat inside her office and looked over some papers. After saying goodbye to Nichkhun she went straight to her office when Yunho called her and said they have found something. Then she heared someone knock on her door and saw Yunho come in. "What is the thing you said you found?" she immediately asked. 

Yunho who had a uneasy look on his face, let out a silence sighed and took out something from his pocket. "Changmin found this." Yunho held up a black pen.

"A pen?" Yuri said and looked at him confused.

"A recording chip." Yunho corrected.

1714480-11-1398613980797.jpg

He placed it on her table and bowed before he walked out and left her alone with it. Yuri raised her eye brown at Yunho's stranger behavior. He had this tight uncomfortable look on his face, which signed that there most be something really bad. With her free hand, she moved it over to the pen and held it up. She studied it a little before she clicked on the top of the pen. 

I don't want to! Yuri wide her eye when she immediately recognised the voice. I hate you....you are ruin my life! Please just....just disappear!

AH! The pen dropped down from her hand when Yoona's voice suddenly appeared. "Y-Yoo-Yoona..." she glaned terrified at the pen.

 

"You finally asked her out and she agreed? Woah! Congratz man!" Taecyeon patted Nichkhun's back.

"But what about Victoria?" Wooyoung brought up his past girlfriend. "What happened to you're undying love to her?" 

Victoria was a chinese girl Nichkhun met in America. They dated each other in three years, but broke up because the relationship didn't really work out well. They didn't have enough trust and always misunderstood each other. One day both of them decided to just stay as friends.

"I'm over her okay. She is just a beautiful memorie from the past." he smiled.

"Ah...I envy you..." his other friend Junho mumbled.

"What are you talking about? Aren't you married and everything?" Wooyoung said.

Junho suddenly wide his eyes. "Oh damn! How much is the clock?!"

"Seven fifty, wae?" Taecyeon asked.

"! I'll be dead if I'm not home in teen minutes!" Junho stood up and took his belongs. "Talk to you guys later!"

"Okay, I hope you survive." Wooyoung joked.

Nichkhun laughed and drank his beer. "Well, I have to go too." 

"Wae? We still haven't discussed about your marriage." Taecyeon and Wooyoung looked at him like they were his parents.

Nichkhun shook his head at them. "We are not there yet." he said before he waved goodbye to them.

 

Nichkhun stopped on the red light and waited for the green light. He pouted as he watched many people cross the way. Suddenly he noticed a familiar female walked over the way after the other. He blinked his eyes suprised. "Yoona?" his eyes moved ater the walking figure. 

He hensitated for a moment before he took up his phone. He pressed on a number and placed his phone near his ear. He saw the female take put her phone, but just stare at it before she placed it back on her purse. He raised his eye brown. "Wae didn't she answer?" he studied Yuri. She didn't look good at all. Her face didn't show any emotion than sadness and anger. Worriness started to grow up on him.

Before he could think more, he suddenly head someone honk at him. He moved his head up and saw the green light. A sigh escaped from his mouth. He started to drive and tried to find a place for him to park his car. His eyes moved up and down from the back mirror to make sure he won't lose Yuri.

 When he finally found a place to park his car, he quickly step out of it and ran over to Yuri's direction. He looked desperate around as he tired to find Yuri. He took up his phone and pressed on her number again. As he waited for her to answer him, he looked around. He got a little bit distracted by the people around him. Even when it was almost night there were still many people walking around the city.

(4Men - Only you)

He sighed after a minute. She still didn't answer him. With a hopeless look he turned around to walk back to his car. But just then he finally found her, standing still in her spot as people walked past her. He slowly held his hand down.  Her eyes were fixed down the ground as it was filled with tears. Her arms were just hanging down. She didn't move a muscle. 

1714480-11-1398614485440.jpg

Nichkhun stared at her with soft eyes. He had never seen her so emotional before. It's actually his first time seeing her so emotional. But why? Why is she suddenly so sad? She wasn't so down when she was with him some hours ago. Did something happen? Words and questions were flying around his worried mind. Without he knew it he said her name out loud, but soft. "Yoona."

Yuri looked slowly up and met Nichkhun's eyes. She didn't look shocked or surpised. She just had the same expression like before. But after meeting Nichkhun's warm, soft and worried eyes she could tell she felt a little bit relived and..better. The coldness around her got warmed by his present. The anger on her mind got washed away by him. The loneliness around her got chased away by him. Like she said before, he was like a warm flying light that shines up her dark cold world. 

People around them just walked past them like the time got tracked faster. But Nichkhun and Yuri? They felt their world stopped. They just stood and stared into each others eyes, like a flower was about to blossom. 

 



Long time no see readers! Woah...it feel like it has been forever since I updated this story. Sorry...I'm have been very lazy. xD This is the longest chapter I have ever written...over 3000 words! It was suppose to be more but it got too long, so I had to stop here and save it to chapter 22. Well, I hope you enjoyed chapter 21! Please comment and subscribe. *bow*

It's a little bit too late but I want to congratz Tiffany and Nichkhun! And I hope they get a bright and healthy future together. :) It's a little bit weird to write about Khunri when Nichkhun and Tiffany is dating.... .___. butbut. It's won't stop me anyway. 

- Ansuii1