Chapter 12

Wife Return

"Yah! Let me out of here!" yelled Sooyoung mad. 

"Sorry but I can't until your family or friends come and gets you." the policeman said.

"But Mister...." Sooyoung looked at his name sign. "But Mister Choi Siwon I didn't even do anything! I'm innocent!" Sooyoung yelled.

Siwon laughed. "Innocent? Yeah right. If you where innocent then you wouldn't have steal the food from the pretty girl." 

"I didn't steal the food away from her! It was mine and she snaped it away from me!" tSiwon yawned and stood up to go. "I was just taking back my food!" he totaly ignored her. Sooyoung looked at him annoyed and mad. "Yah! You horse face!" 

"What did you just say?" Siwon stopped and glaned at her.

"Tsk! You heard me horse face!" yelled Sooyoung again.

"Aish this girl..." he said to himself. "Don't you dare call me that again!"

"Horse face!" Sooyoung smirked.

"Yah! Are you even a human?!" he yelled at her.

"Of course I'm a human. What did you expect?" Siwon looked away from her and cleared his throat.

Sooyoung smirked again. "What? Speechless?"

Siwon was about to yell at her again but stopped when he saw the police boss. Sooyoung looked over to the police boss and smirked evil. "Yah horse face!" she yelled but every low. Siwon glaned at her and mouthed. "Keep your mouth shut!" 

"Never!" Sooyoung showed her tongue at him which made him annoyed.

"Horse face! Horse face! Choi Siwon has a horse face!" 

1714480-7-1370637750124.jpg

"Yah! Do you wanna die?!" he yelled out loud. 

Everyone in the room turned to him. The police boss made his way to him. "Ops! Someone is in trouble!" laughed Sooyoung low but loud enough that Siwon could hear her. "What are you doing Ms. Choi? Your job is to teach them not threaten them!" Siwon bowed and apologoized to him.

"Do your job properly know!" the police boss walked out of the room. 

Siwon glaned at Sooyoung who was just smirked at him. "Call this number and tell her to get her down her." Sooyoung slapped a paper on his forhead. 

He removed to paiper away from his forhead and glaned at her again. "What? Am I that pretty to you?"

"Pretty my !" said Siwon disgusted.



"Hello? Is anybody home?" Yuri knocked at the little gate.

"Yeah I'm coming!" Mr. Hwang walked out of the gate. "Oh Yoona! Why brings you here again? Shouldn't you be in the airport with Yuri by know?"

Yuri signed. "I'm not Yoona, I'm Yuri." 

"What?! Yu-Yuri-ah!" said Mr. Hwang shocked.



"Bwoh! Yoona didn't meet up with you?!" Ms. Hwang yelled confused. 

Yuri signed and nodded slowly as she drank her tea. "I trid to find her everywhere but she was no where to be found." 

"But did you go to her house? Maybe she's there!" Ms. Hwang tired. Yuri was about to answer but got cut by someone. "Hey guys! I'm home!" Sooyoung came into the livingroom. "Aish...I'm so tired...I just meet i this weird policeman who was....ah! I don't even want to think about him!" Tiffany came in after Sooyoung. "I think he was cute." she smiled.

"Oh! Yoona unnie! You are here again, but wow your cloths really changed! Where did you get that fancy jacket and omo! Look at that purse!" Tiffany went crazy. Sooyoung just rolled her eyes and looked at Yuri. She raised her eye brows and went closer to her. "No way! Yuri!"

Tiffany looked at her weird. "Yuri who? It's Yoona unnie! Yah I think you really have to check on your eyes...oh you are getting old Soo unnie..."

"Ish!" Ms. Hwang hit Tiffany's head. "Ah! Umma!"

"Aigoo look at you....Go up to your room now!" she yelled at her.

Tiffany rolled her eyes annoyed and went up the her room. Yuri just sat there silence. Mr. Hwang shook his head and looked over to Yuri. "Uh...Sorry about my daughter...she is ve-", "Was Yoona that bad?" Yuri asked.

They looked at each other confused. Yuri slowly looked over to Ms. Hwang. "Was it that bad to raise Yoona?" 

1714480-7-1370637492519.jpg

"I know that what I did and acted back then was wrong. From the day she left I felt so guilty that I wanted to die, and even now, after so many years I still feels the same." Ms. Hwang teared up.

Yuri just looked at her angry but also sad. "Seeing you like this means that you most really regret it." 

She sighed and then looked over to Mr. Hwang and Sooyoung. "I went to find Yoona at her house but the only thing I found was this." she took up the postcard from her purse and layed it down the table. 

Sooyoung took it up. "What's this? A postcard? Omo!" she dropped it when she saw the blood.

"I-is that...bl-bloo..d?" Mr. Hwang asked shocked.

"Yes. I found it inside her room. It was laying on the ground with blood on it. I'm 100% sure that something most have happen to her." Yuri explained to them.

"What?! Omo!" Sooyoung took her hands over .

"Someone most have done this!" Mr. Hwang said with anger.

Yuri smirked bitterd when she remembered something.

Flashback ~

Sunye walked out of her car and made her way to Yoona's house. Then she stopped when she saw someone coming out of the house. "AH!"  Sunye yelled when she saw Yuri. "Ho-w...ca-can...you?!" Yuri looked at her confused. "Who are you?" she asked.

"Don't come closer! Get away from me!" Sunye ran into her car and quickly drived away.

Yuri was left confused and suspected. "Who was that?"

End of flashback ~

"I meet a stranger women outside the house. When she saw me she suddenly yelled and ran away from me." Yuri told them. 

Everyone got a suspected look on their faces. "Did she say anything to you?" Sooyoung asked.

"She yelled 'Don't come closer and get away from me'. I'm very curious about that woman." 

"Do you remember how she was? Her face or anything?" Ms. Hwang asked.

Yuri bit her lips together. "I remember her face but I have no idea about who she was." Mr. Hwang sighed heavily. He ruffed his head and then hit the table. "Aish!! What should we do?!" he cried out.

Then Yuri suddenly remembered something. "The car....of course the car!" The other looked at her confused. 

"I remember her car number! I was 50-306! I have to go down the police station!" Yuri quickly stood up and walked to the door. Sooyoung looked at Mr. and Ms. Hwang who was looked at her confused. "I'll go with you!" she quickly ran after her. 

"Oh my...." Mr. Hwang feel down the ground. Ms. Hwang sat sad down beside him. "I hope that Yoona is alright."



"Yah! Why are you here again!" Siwon yelled shocked when he saw Sooyoung.

"I'm here because of business." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Fine what is it?" Siwon asked annoyed. 

1714480-7-1370637699372.jpg

Yuri showed him the postcard. "I found this at my twin sister Im Yoona's house. We was supposed to meet each other but she never showed up. I think something most have happened to her. And also when I was about to leave the house a meet a stranger woman how suddenly yelled when she saw me, and quickly ran away."

Siwon looked at the postcard. "I'm very curious about that woman. I think she that she knows something. I still remember her car number, can you find her for me?" Yuri gave him the car number. Siwon looked at her and nodded. "Don't worry we will do anything we can." 

Sooyoung smiled to Yuri. "Please call me when you find some information." 

"Eh...Can I have the address to Im Yoona's house? I have to explore her house, and maybe I can find something." Siwon said.

Yuri nodded and turned to Sooyoung. "You can show him the way." Siwon and Sooyoung wide her eyes.

"Bwoh?!" Why me?! I don't want to go with that horse! Never!!" Sooyoung yelled but then Yuri gave her a look that made her sighed. "Arasso...."

"Good call me if you find something." Yuri made her way out.

"Aish...now I'm stuck with you!" yelled Sooyoung.

"And I'm stuck with you! claimed Siwon.

They both turned their back to each other. "Are you two going to stand there all day long?" Yuri asked from the door. "Eh....I was just waiting for the horse face to go and do his job!" Sooyoung pointed at Siwon which made him go crazy.



Soo Hyun looked at Suzy who was sleeping peacefully on his bed. He slowly smiled as he touched her face. Then he remembered something and quickly went over to his jacket. He took up a pink phone and startet to look at it. "What's this? A audio recording?" Soo Hyun clicked play and took the phone against his ear. Then he wide his eyes when he heard two voices.

I don't want to! I hate you....you are ruin my life! Please just....just disappear!  He heard Sunye's voice. 

AH! He heard Yoona yell at the end of the clip.

"So it was Sunye...." he said shocked.



Sunye sat on her bed alone in her bedroom. 

"I didn't kill her. It was an accident." she replied and replied. 

Suddenly her new phone ranged. She took a look at the screen and wide her eyes. Her old number was calling her. "Yoona is this alive?"

Sunye slowly answered it. "Yobosaeyo" she didn't get any answer. "Yo-Yoona? Is that you? Please answer me!" Sunye tried again but the person hung up. Sunye looked at her phone and felt scared. Suddenly she got a text message. 

Meet me at the Good Cafe now.

Don't be late.

Sunye puked scared but when she thought over again she felt better. "If she want's to meet on a cafe then nothing bad will happen." Sunye sighed relieved. "Don't be late....I have to go!" She quickly ran out of her room.



Sunye looked around but Yoona were no where to be found. "Maybe I'm to early." Sunye sat down a table and waited. After some minutes someone sat down in front of her. "Kim Soo Hyun? What are you doing here?" Sunye asked confused.

"I'm here to meet someone." Soo Hyun said and took up a pink phone. "Someone lost their phone." 

"You...was that one who texted me?" Sunye asked shocked.

"Why so shocked?" Soo Hyun smirked.

"No...I just thou-", "You thought that it was Yoona huh?" Sunye looked at him again.

"Yeah I know everything. I know what you did to her but don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. As long you follows my orders." he smirked.

1714480-7-1370637970933.jpg

"Why should I? Know one will belives you if you tell them." Sunye tried to be tough.

"Oh they will surely belive me when they hear this." Soo Hyun gave Sunye the phone. Sunye was confused and took it close to her ears. "I don't want to! I hate you....you are ruin my life! Please just....just disappear! AH!" she looked at him shocked and quickly deleted it. 

"Oh yeah just delete it and everything will be gone. But the answer is no, I have another copie of it. So you can't run so easily away."

"What do you exacly want?" Sunye asked him.

"Do you know that I'm just like you? I also hates Yoona. I found her at her house after you did something to her. You should thank me for cleaning her away for you." Sunye looked at him confused.

"What you mean? What did you do to her?" Sunye asked worried.

"I took her up the mountain and trow her down the hill." Soo Hyun said.

"What?!" Sunye yelled shocked and stood up from her chair.

"Why so shocked? You should be glad that I did that for you." Soo Hyun looked at her.

Sunye shook her head. "No....this is wrong...I have to go and report myself to the police." Sunye walked out of the cafe. Soo Hyun walked after her and stopped her. "Yah! Are you insane?!" he yelled at her.

"I can't live with this...I kill somebody...I can't just keep quiet like this..." Sunye cried. 

"But if you report myself Donghae will never forgive you. Yoona is finally gone so Donghae is now all yours." Soo Hyun tried to convince her.

"I still deserves to know that truth!" Sunye tried to remove Soo Hyun's hand.

Soo Hyun grapped her face to look at him. "Listen to me! If you go and report yourself you will lose anything! Donghae, Seohyun, your job and maybe even your family." Sunye cried even harder. 

"What should we do?!" cried Sunye.

"Just listen to me okay? Listen to me and everything will be fine. Know one will ever find out about this." Soo Hyun said as he calmed her down.

 

Sunye and Soo Hyun will remain quiet about Yoona.

Yuri is trying to find Yoona...

What about Donghae? 

Will he move on from Yoona?

And last is Yoona dead?

 


Please comment and subcribe. *bow*

- Ansuii1