Chapter 1

Wife Return

"Yoon-a-a?" Donghae stared shocked at the woman in front of him.

Yoona wided her eyes and quickly turned to walk away, but Donghae was fast enough to stopp her by grabbing her wrist. 

"Yoona! Where have you been? Why did you leave me?" Donghae asked frustrated.

Yoona didn't know what to say. She didn't even dare to look at him in the eyes. "Do you know have hard it was for me? When you suddenly left me without saying anything...How could you do that to me? Why did you leave me?!" asked Donghae again. Yoona took a deep breath to calm herself down before she finally made her eyes up to him. The man that she can't help but love so much. She opened and was about to say something but got cut by someone. 

"Honey! Where are you? I need your help." Sunye called as she was holding her drunk dongsaeng, Suzy.

Donghae looked at Sunye, but when he turned back to Yoona she were nowere to be seen. He was about to go and find her, but Sunye called him again. "Donghae-ah!"

"I'm coming!" Donghae sighed and he ran over to her. 

"Oh! Brother-in-law! Nice to meet you! But who was the girl you was talking to?? Are you cheating on my sister?!" a very, very, very drunk Suzy asked.

"Suzy don't talk nonsense...but Donghae-ah who was that?" asked Sunye.

"Eh...just an old friend." Donghae lied and immediately helped Suzy in his car to avoid more questions.

After helping Suzy Donghae went into the driving seat and took up his car key. But before he started the car he looked around the place hoping to find Yoona, but it was to dark for him to see anything.

"Donghae-ah? Are you okay? Why are you staring around the place like that?" Sunye asked looking at him worried.

"I'm..I'm fine. Just alittle bit tired." Donghae faked a smile and started the car.

 

Yoona let out a heavily sigh when she heard the car drive away. She learned against the wall behind her and looked up the blue dark heaven above her. "This is not good.." she closed her eyes and bowed her head down. Meeting Donghae made her feel happy and joyful, but also scared. How will it go if she meets him again? Should she tell him everything?

Flashback

"Mother-in-law, please save our daugther! You are the only one that can save Seohyun's life!" Yoona begging on her knees. 

"Fine, I will save my grandaugther" said Mrs. Lee which made Yoona look at her grateful. "but only on one condition." she added in the end.

"Yes! I will do anything you want!" Yoona said, willing to do anything to save her daughter's life.

Mrs. Lee smirked. "Leave my son and my grandaugther, and never ever show your face in front of them again."

Yoona looked at Mrs. Lee shocked. "What?"

"You heard me." Mrs. Lee crossed her arms. 

"But they are my only family left..." Yoona said as tears fell down from her eyes.

"You can make another family! It's your choice!" she said frimly. "Deal?"

.

.

.

"Deal." 

 

From that day, Yooan went home and packed her bags. She cried while cleaning her house for the last time. Seohyun was in the hospital and Donghae was on a business trip. When she was ready to go she looked around that house for the last time, and at the family picture of her, Donghae and Seohyun. "Goodbye Seohyun. Goodbye Donghae, Saranghae."  Then she left with a heavily heart, and never came back.

End of flashback.

"No. I can't break my promise to mother-in-law." Yoona whispered soft. She sat down the ground and covered her face with her hands. Crying in silent and alone.

 

Donghae quickly rushed inside his office when they arrived home. He sat down his chair and slowly took an old book out of the drawer. It was Yoona's favorite book. He opened the first page and held up a picture of Yoona, smiling bright in a blooming meadow. A beautiful picture of a treasure memorie. It was when they first met.

1714480-12-1373810936392.jpg

Flashback

Donghae was walking around a blooming meadow. He loves to take pictures of flowers, because it was so natural and beautiful. He loved the way every flower had their own meaning and color.

He took many pictures and then noticed someone in the middel of the blooming meadow. He pressed the button and took at picture of her. The girl looked up from the flowers and stood up. 

"Eh..Sorry, I didn't mean to-" 

"It's okay." smiled Yoona making Donghae stunned by her beauty.

"I'm Lee Donghae." said Donghae and took his hand out.

"I'm Im Yoona." smiled Yoona and shaked his hand.

End of flashback

Knock, knock

Donghae quickly placed the book and the picture back in the drawer. "Come in." Sunye came in with a smile on her face. This is his new wife. He meet her the day Yoona left him. Sunye took good care of Seohyun after the heart operation. Sunye works as a doctor. After taking care of Seohyun she got closer to Donghae too. After Mrs. Lee found out about Sunye's rich and high standard background she decided to make Donghae marry Sunye, and now they lives happy. Well, everyone expect Donghae. 

Everyday he always has the question, why did she leave me? He couldn't forget her and now he just met her, after five whole years. Donghae want to know why she left him. He just wants to know the reason. 

"Are you okay? You have been actig stranger since we came home." Sunye said worried.

"I'm fine. Maybe I've just worked too much." Donghae flashed a little smile.

"Don't force yourself to work, it's not healthy." Sunye gentle ruffed his arm. "Anyway, dinner is ready. Are you coming?"

Donghae nodded his head. "Let's go downstairs." he said and they both walk out of his office. 

 

Do he still loves her?

What happen if they meets again? 

What will Mrs. Lee do if she founds out that Yoona's back? 


Enjoy! ^^

- Ansuii1