Chapter 16

True Love [On Haitus]

 


Sora was greeted with sunlight as she woke up from her sweet dream. She keeps thinking about Teuk, about his kisses and touch. She heard the clicking in her kitchen, so she got out of her bed to greet Victoria, who is cooking their breakfast. "Good morning," Sora said, yawningly. "Good morning, sleepyhead and here's your coffee," Victoria replied as she passed Sora's cup. Teuk oppa doesn't like bitter stuff, Sora thought as she sipped from her cup. She just stared into space, thinking about Teuk while Victoria noticed that her noisy friend isn't talking. She snapped her fingers in front of Sora, causing her to jump a bit. "You scared me!" Sora said. 
 
"Spill it."
 
"What?" Sora acted confused. 
 
"Look, I know you long enough to understand you. Who are you thinking about?" Victoria asked. 
 
"Oh that," Sora paused as her phone ranged. "It's my mom."
 
Sora: hello mom!
Mom: hello dear! How's Seoul?
Sora: its so great! I should have came here long time ago. 
Mom: I heard Jinwoon is also there?
 
Now Sora knew why her mom called her. It's about Jinwoon, and they have this weird fantasy that she and Jinwoon are dating. Sora wanted to shout that it's never gonna happen, like never. 
 
Sora: ya, he is here for some project. There is nothing more than that. We are just friends. 
Mom: (sighing) okay, so are you seeing someone? You should think about marriage, you are almost 30!
 
Sora bit her lips, thinking whether she should tell them about Teuk. But her heart keeps saying no, that it's not the right time. 
 
Sora: no, I am not seeing anyone. Gotta go mom, bye!
 
Sora hung up, and saw Victoria looking at her skeptically. "Were you with Jinwoon yesterday?"
"No! He is just my friend. It's just that my mom thinks that there is something going on, but it's not true. My parents and his parents want us to get married, but it's not gonna happen." Victoria nodded understandingly,"Ya, I know." 
 
In U.S., Sora's mom put her phone down and sat beside her husband. He could see her face and knew that she had some troubles. "What's wrong?" He asked, sweetly. "Do you think what we did was wrong? I mean about what we did with her and Jungsoo?" Her mom said. He could see the worry in her eyes, and he comforted her with a hug. "Don't worry, we did the best for her. She will understand," Sora's dad replied. He hopes she does....
 
~•~•~•~•~
 
"And don't forget to come over to your grandfather's home okay?" Teuk's mom said. His mom's cold voice through his phone caused him to shudder. "Okay," Teuk obeyed. "Anything else?" his mom asked. "Is noona gonna be there?" Teuk said, hesitatingly. There was a pause, and when he thought his mom hung up, she said,"You should know better, Teuk."  
 
He sighed and put his phone in the table of his office. Suddenly, Donghae came to his room, all dressed up. "Come on, hyung. Let's go!" Donghae said, totally excited. Teuk almost forgot that Eunhyuk called them to his mom's house warming party. He didn't want to go, especially after his mom's phone call. But, he thought about the times Eunhyuk tried really hard to built a house for his parents. Eunhyuk was really poor back then, and he wouldn't accept any of Teuk's money. Instead, he gave him a job he is worth of, a choreographer. And now, his family is finally happy, and it would be rude if Teuk didn't join his friend's happy time. 
Teuk sighed at this childish Donghae, who said that all the members are waiting for him. "Let's go."
 
~•~•~•~•~•~
 
Eunhyuk's new home smelled like home cooked food, and love. Eunhyuk welcomed his friends with a big smile. The boys greeted his parents, but everyone saw a girl with blonde hair beside Eunhyuk's sister. Everyone knows that only his parents and his sister are gonna live here, then who is this girl? 
 
"Guys, I need you to introduce someone," Eunhyuk said as the girl stood beside him. "This is Lee Sena, my girlfriend," he said as he encircled her waist with his arm. All the boys just looked at him, surprised and shocked. 
 
"Aish! Another one is taken!" Kangin said cheerfully and everyone grouped up on Eunhyuk, slapping his back and all. "I am jealous!" Donghae pouted. Teuk, who was just watching from behind, felt....jealous. He wanted that happy family that every person seems to have. The warmth and love that is missing in his house. Feeling depressed and not wanting to spoil this happy mood with his grumpiness, Teuk went to the balcony. He phoned the first person he could think about...Sora. 
 
A/N: hey! What's up, my dear readers? Like my new chapter? Think I will update another chapter, but don't keep many expectations from me. Anyways, heard about the rumors of Changtoria? And the new one with Sooyoung? God, SM has so much cleaning to do! Please comment! ^^