Chapter 3

True Love [On Haitus]

 

Sora was hit by a cold wind as she exited the plane. She didn't expect Busan to be cold, and then remembered that it is almost fall in South Korea. She is now in Busan International Airprot, and from there she would reach Seoul. She had one hour to kill for her next flight. She was so tired that she just wanted to sleep. She yawned, and then realized that she didn't brush her teeth since she left U.S. She rushed to the bathroom, and quickly freshened herself. Her face was makeup free after the wash. She regarded putting makeup, then realized that it is packed deep in her suitcase. She pulled her lipgloss from her purse and applied it. Her hair was kind of straight, but she didn't care. She checks her watch, and sees that she still has 45 minutes. She decides to get some americano, to wake her up. She goes to the airport cafe, and orders her favorite drink. Its not that bad, but not that better from the little cafe across the street from her house. She suddenly misses everything, but wants to make most of this challenge. She looks for any seats and gets disappointed when every single table is occupied. But, there is a table where one man with sunglasses is using. He seems occupied with his work. And he doesn't seem to have anyone sitting with him, and she really needs to sit. She takes her cup and moves towards the table. 
 
The girl looks around and sees no free table in the cafeteria. Being the new girl, she doesn't know where to sit. She sees a boy sitting alone, and it seems like he is studying. Having no other choice, she walked to him and asked.... 
 

Sora: excuse me? Can I sit here? 

 
The boy looked up and saw a girl standing in front of him. Her face was covered by hair, making him not see who she is. He could hear the gasps around the cafeteria, no one sat beside him, or his fans would kill her. Feeling a bit sorry, he nods and she whispers,"Kamshamida." She quietly sits at the end of the table, and eats her lunch. The boy tries to peck, but all he could see was her hair. Maybe she was a new student, but who cares? All he cares about is the science test next period, and he didn't study at all. He returned back to his books, trying to cramp up. She meekly turns and see the boy, and her heart beats faster. He is really handsome, but not in a way that could make other people burden. Will he ever look at me, she thought as she took another bite. She could feel the boys staring at her, and girls almost cursing her. She turned around to find many people staring at her. They quietly finishing their lunch, in silence. 
 
Leeteuk looked up and saw a woman in front of him. Because of his sunglasses, he couldn't see her face properly, but he could see a little bit of annoyance. He just nods and watches her sit at the other end. She was really beautiful, with her long legs that caught his eyes. Her hair covered her side profile, so he couldn't see her face properly. He sees her sipping her americano, and turns to his work. He can't flirt right now, he has a lot of work to do. He has to wait for an hour for his flight to Japan, and between the time he wants to check everything was perfect. Sora peeks from the corner of her eyes to see the man. He was definitely handsome, with his blond hair and his broad shoulders. She couldn't see his eyes because of his sunglasses, but she didn't really care. She took some of her files out, and looked at her model's profile. Victoria Song, a model, actress and a dance teacher. Interesting, since she is having a lot jobs. It will be interesting to picture her, wonder how she will be in real life. There is something about her, something different than other actresses, making her want to take her picture. Leeteuk looked from the corner of his eye as she flipped her files. He could see her determination, and it made her face glow. Suddenly, his phone rang, causing him to snap back from his thoughts about her. His sweet tenor voice made Sora's heart skip. She looked at him again, and he was smiling, but not truly smiling. He got up and left, leaving Sora wonder. She sighed, thinking that she was never going to see him again, might as well forget it. Fate loves to play games, loves to make history repeat, right? 
 
 
After an hour of the flight, Sora finally reches Seoul. Seoul, the capital of Soruh Korea. What she didn't expect was that her model would e receiving her. Touched by her actions, Sora went towards Victoria. Victoria was surprised to see Sora, it wasn't what she expected. She didn't know that this beautiful lady is the photographer. Sora smiled at Victoria, and people gaped at the two beautiful women. 
 
Sora: Victoria?
Victoria: Kang Sora? 
Sora: yes, nice to meet you. It will be a honor to work with you, but you really didn't need to receive me. 
Victoria: you are a guest, and it's a honor to work with you. Let's go to your new apartment, shall we? 
 
They both walked towards Victoria's car and talked about themselves. They don't know how important they will be in future. Only fate knows, right? 
 
 
A/N: so, here another chapter. OMG! There are unseen wedding photos of Teukso and its so beautiful!! But, why would they release it now? After the couple got over in the show? And about the other couple with the scandal thing, honestly speaking I am feeling pity for them. But, we could ask them to show the unseen scenes of Teukso, right? Who's with me? Omfg! Breakdown is awesome! Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Nz8t3vNo8&list=PL3896F00CDBF563E1&index=1
And help it to get 1million views guys? Support SJ-M if you really love SJ!