Chapter 8

True Love [On Haitus]

 

"Sora's hands should be really good, right Leeteuk-ssi?" Taeyeon asked innocently. 
Teuk's ears were red, and everyone knew the meaning she was trying to get. 
"I hope you are talking about my work, Taeyeon-ssi," Sora replied with a smile, but her eyes challenging Taeyeon. Now it is Taeyeon's turn to be red. Seok-cheong quickly took Taeyeon before things got ugly. Seok-cheong winked at Sora for her bravery before he left. Sora and Teuk got back to their food. Teuk couldn't help but be surprised at her polite sassiness. 
"I know what you are thinking, and it's all wrong. I am really sorry about what happened," Teuk said as he wanted to clear any misunderstanding. 
"It's okay, no problem," Sora said. This is not a date, so she had no right to get jealous over some girl he knew. Her mind commanded to relax as she started to divert this topic,"So, what were we talking about?" 
Throughout the lunch, they knew Taeyeon's eyes were on them. Despite that fact, they were able to enjoy the lunch. Sure, there were some awkward moments, but that's possible in the first meeting. Sora could feel her body relax, and Teuk could be able to talk freely. She is really mature for her age. He didn't have to think before he speak, and liked her frankness. 
"So, Taeyeon is still in her dessert. I'll pay the check," Teuk said.
"No, let's pay together," Sora said. She didn't want him to think this was a date. Teuk understood the silent meaning, and merely nodded. 
"Better escape now, or we might regret it later," Teuk said. He didn't want to be near Taeyeon after what happened today. 
"Let me go to the bathroom," Sora excused herself. After she exited her stall, she found Taeyeon in front of the mirror, applying lipstick.  
"So, how long have you been sleeping with Teuk?" Taeyeon said as if this is normal to her. 
"Excuse me?" Sora asked with a hint of anger. "We are not in that relationship, okay? And I don't owe you any explanation."
"Wait a few more nights, and he will make you take your pants off. You are not the only one," Taeyeon said with no emotion. 
"Who do you think you are to judge a person?" Sora snapped back. 
"Honey, it's not what I think. It's what people sees," Taeyeon said with a satisfied smile. She exited, leaving a shocked Sora behind. What did she mean? Did she mean that Teuk goes around and sleeps with all kinds of women and Sora is next in his list? With these thoughts in her mind, Sora met Teuk with Seok-cheong. Looking at him now,he doesn't look like that. With that warm smile, he could really be a player. But you really can't judge people by the way they look. 
"I thought you were escaping," Teuk teased. Sora smiled a bit,"Tried it but the window was small. I tried even harder after Taeyeon told me that you will sleep with me. But, whatever, I am leaving. Thanks for the lunch." 
Before she could leave, Teuk held her arm, and made her turn towards him. "Look, I am sorry about that scene, and I didn't see you like that way. I just wanted to have a nice time with you. I liked it how you weren't trying to catch my attention. I loved it when you didn't care about my money or anything. I loved it when you treated me normal, and not just looked at me like...like.." Teuk turned to Seok-cheong for some assistance. 
"Darling," Seok-cheong said to Sora,"He is never good at words when it's important. Anyways, the media made Teuk like that, a Casanova. He is expected to be with a girl every time, and he didn't mind it. He needed some publicity for his company and groups he is making. And women always tangled themselves with him because of his money and reputation. Be with him for one night and you will be famous. Personally, I was surprised when he asked for your opinion on the tables, and didn't touch you for a minute. Has he? Except for now?" 
Sora bit her lip and nodded in agreement. Teuk flirted harmlessly, didn't try to offend her or anything. And the media thing made sense, considering his looks and stuff. She couldn't find any flaws, as she looked into his sincere filled eyes.  
"How about we start again with a cup of coffee?" Teuk asked, hoping he didn't sound like a retard as he said. Never did it matter what the media thinks, but now, he wanted to kick himself. He doesn't know why, but it felt like a last chance. Like, if he doesn't hold her now, he will lose her again. 
Sora bit her lip again as she saw his nervousness. She swallowed a giggle thinking that she is the one causing this. It gave her a inner glow, thinking that she could control someone like him. She wanted to be with him, as much as he wanted to be with her. "Fine," she said and Teuk finally let out his breath. 

Seok-cheong, who was watching this, saw the man and woman go to their car. He saw them drive away, and he shook his head as a slow smile created in his smile. These two people.... Well, hope they will know about their attraction to each other. My oh my, he thought, Leeteuk fell for Sora. Now, wouldn't that be a news to tell Heechul? 

 
                 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
"Omona, it's almost midnight! We are the only one!" Sora said, surprise clearly heard from her voice. 
"Actually, we have been the only ones for an hour," Teuk said with an amusing smile. 
"What? The waiters have been waiting for us? We have to leave so they can leave," Sora said. She really didn't know how time went by. 
"Actually, I took care of that. This shop belongs to Yesung, so the workers know me. Few hours ago, I made a deal with them, so we can stay here as long as we want," Teuk said. 
"But, still oppa, I have a photo shoot tomorrow. By the way, the guy who owns turtles, Yesung, owns this place?" Sora asked gleefully. 
After their disasterous lunch, they headed to Mouse Rabbit, one of the most beautiful coffee shop owned by Yesung. They ordered some coffee, and didn't order any food. But they couldn't resist it, as they ordered a vanilla cake. They didn't know how time flew by. They got comfortable, and reveal a lot than they really should. Teuk talked about SuJu, and he told Sora all the funny stories about them. Now, it's like Sora knows them personally. Sora talked about her project in Seoul, and Teuk gave some advice. Teuk was himself with her, and he really could be with her for a long time. He saw the other customers leaving, but Sora didn't notice so he never mentioned it. He didn't have anything to do tomorrow, so he could stay here with her for a long time. It felt perfect, being with her. They had a lot to talk, so it was comfortable, Sora thought as she saw Teuk oppa pay the waiters. It felt right, like it had been decided long time before. It was as if a missing puzzle has been...complete? If she didn't have photo shoot tomorrow, she had no problem being with him all night. He didn't want her ually, he is genuinely interested in her. Maybe this attraction isn't that bad. There is something going on, and both of them knew it. It felt as if their hearts have found their lost ones.....
 
---------------------------------------
 
Author's Note: so, my midterms have been finished! Yay! So, I will have time to update. Please don't be a silent reader! Your comments give me strength! Please comment! *puppy eyes*
^^