Chapter 10

True Love [On Haitus]

 


Sora ran to the arrival gate, with Victoria trailing behind her. "I really hope I am not late," Sora said as she scanned through the departure table. She finds what she wants, and relaxes as the flight hasn't arrived yet. They both arrival to the gate, and Sora waits while Victoria tried to catch her breath. Where is he? Sora thought. Then, she found him. The guy with curly black hair, a black leather jacket and black guitar case. He sees Sora and starts to run towards her. This guy, Sora thought, Jinwoon will never change. 
"Sora!" Jinwoon yelled happily as his body crushed her body. "Jinwoon! I am going to die!" Sora screamed as Jinwoon's arms blocked her lungs to breath. Jinwoon released her unexpectedly, and Victoria held Sora from crashing on the floor. 
"Where are my manners? Jinwoon, this is Victoria, you know her. And Vic, this Jinwoon, my best friend for life," Sora introduced them to each other. Victoria smiled as she extended her hand for a handshake. 
"Sorry guys but I really have to leave," Victoria said as she glanced at her watch. Jinwoon nodded and Sora had a knowing smile. "Arraso, enjoy your date!" Sora said as Victoria left with a red face. Jinwoon raised his eyebrows, but didn't say anything. He is just excited to be in Seoul, with Sora. She really did miss her best friend, and they chatted all the way to Jinwoon's hotel. They promised to meet tomorrow and as Sora left the hotel, she checked her phone. She saw the texts from Teuk, and wondered if she should meet with him. 
 
Sora: how about next Monday?
 
She pressed send before thinking anything. It's just a date, not a arrangement or anything. It's not like I fell for him, Sora thought. She suddenly stopped and said,"Did I?" 
 
~•~•~•~•~
 
Nickhun arrived at Victoria's house and honked her. Victoria looked from her window, and after seeing Nickhun, she happily walked to him. "You look beautiful," Nickhun said as Victoria slid in his car. She blushed a bit and asked cutely,"Don't I always look beautiful?". 
"My Victoria will look beautiful, no matter what," Nickhun said sweetly. He liked that tone, My Victoria. "Where are we going?" Victoria asked curiously. Nickhun looks at her big eyes, and with a meaningful smile, he said,"You will know soon." With that, he held her hand and drove off. Victoria tried to get some clues, but Nickhun always held his guard up. After a while, Victoria gave up, but she could feel her eyelids closing. It is a tiring day for her because of the shoot and the sudden visit to the airport. Without realizing, she feel asleep on his shoulder, and Nickhun didn't move. He glances at her beautiful hair, and kisses her forehead. Silently, but totally comfortably, they rode to their destination. 
 
"Wake up, sleepyhead," a sweet voice woke Victoria up. She opens her eyes and finds Nickhun's smile. She straightened up and still sleepy,"Where are we?" 
"Look around," Nickhun said, and Victoria gasped as she looked around the beach. This is the same beach where they spent their 100th day anniversary together. "Today is our 100th day anniversary," Nickhun said. "Huh?" Victoria looked confused. "It is our 7 years and 100 days together, Victoria," Nickhun said with a smile. Victoria's eyes started to fill up, and she looked at the sea. This is the place where they really got close to each other. This place held so many memories, Victoria thought. Nickhun, knowing what Victoria is thinking, took her hand and got out of the car. Victoria smelled the sea scent as she leaned on his shoulder. She thought of their memories, and suddenly splashed water on Nickhun. He stood there shocked, and Victoria giggled as she ran away from him,"Try to catch me!" Nickhun started to catch her with a smile, and they played in the water, splashed water on each other. Finally, Nickhun caught the giggling Victoria, and kissed her sweetly. Hugging her, he said,"I wanted to spend like this again, reincarnating our memories." He kissed her again as her hands slipped around his neck, and he pulled her to his body. They kissed, and kissed, until they had to break apart for air. With her rosy cheeks and big eyes filled with love, Nickhun is really happy to hold on to her heart. They sit down on the rocks, and gazes at the sea. They are in the same spot they were 7 years ago. Victoria leans on Nickhun again, and he wraps his arm around her waist. People who pass by envy them. Because of their looks, body and also because of their love...
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: just Khuntoria  because I realized that I never wrote anything about them. And the memory i wrote is Khuntoria ep 19. Just as how I wish Teukso is real, I want Khuntoria real too. They are the second in my list after Teukso. Please comment!