Chapter 6

True Love [On Haitus]

 

The boy and the girl are walking towards their house, beside each other. They became friends, after the incident in the classroom. The female students still disses her, but she didn't care since she had her oppa to protect her. He finally made her call him oppa, instead of sunbae-nim. His heart nearly stopped when she first time call him oppa, shyly and so sweetly. They frequently meet, much to the dismay of their classmates. With her long legs; black glossy hair; and round eyes; her beautiful dimple and fair skin, she is easily the most beautiful girl in the school. She is the one who holds many hearts of the male classmates in her school, and so is the boy. He is clearly the most handsome boy, with his baby skin and Greek God body. The two are the most popular and most beautiful people in the school, and they are friends. Actually, they are now more than friends. The boy confessed, he just couldn't hide it anymore, the girl got surprised and made things awkward. And now they are here, on the street, totally awkward. The boy cursed himself mentally, thinking why he had to confess right now, jeopardizing their friendship. But what could he do, with all the boys flirting her and making comments like that. Actually, the girl was happy when he confessed, but she didn't know what to do. This is the first time anyone confessed to her, and she has no idea what to say. Then, they were interrupted by a group of fans, and the girl shuddered at that thought. The fans knew their situation, and by the looks of their faces, they didn't like it at all. Oh no, what would happen to her after this? Would she get bullied again? Without realizing, they both reached the main street, left is where the boy stays and the right is where the girl stays. The boy faces her, and they stare at each other. Sighing, the boy turns to leave. Realization hit her as she watched him about to leave. If she didn't do anything right now, she would lose her chance. Without even thinking, she catches his hand and turns him to face her. He felt her lips kiss his cheek, and slowly her hand slips down from his. He looks at the girl, who has two red spots at her cheeks. The girl looks at his wide eyes, and smiles shyly. "I hope you understand my answer," she says and dashes to her house. He watches her run, and his fingers his cheek where she kissed, and smiled brightly. She accepted me, he thought as a smile is pasted in his face, and with a nervous heart, he thinks of an event for her... Just for her... 
 
Sora: I had fun, only because of you. If it wasn't for you, who knows how much I will die from boredom. And thanks for the ride..
 
Sora smiled at Leeteuk, who again was shocked to see her beautiful smile. They had a really deep conversation in the car. It felt like they had many things to talk about, and they never realized how time flew by. Leeteuk has never meet someone like her, he can totally be himself which never happened before. He kept staring at her, at her beauty and confidence. Her determined chin, her graceful actions and her sweet voice. He wants to know more about her, wait, how will he do that? He knows where she lives, but wouldn't be weird if he just knocks at her? He needs her phone number, and he gets nervous. This is the first time he would ask anyone directly for the number. He didn't really need to find out, everyone would give it to him. But judging from her actions, he knows that she wouldn't do anything like that. His hands starts to get sweaty for some unknown reason, and he finds his own voice weird. 
 
Teuk: can I have your number? (directly)
Sora: what? (totally surprised) 
Teuk: I mean... Uhm....I want to talk.... And.... Uhm... Be in touch with you...(stuttering)
Sora: uhm... 
Teuk: it's fine if you don't want to. 
Sora: give me your phone..
Teuk: huh?
 
Sora takes his phone from his pocket, and quickly types her number. Leeteuk tried really hard not to show his surprise, but failed to do so. It was clearly evident on his face, and Sora bit her laughter back as she gave his phone back. She got out of his car, and Leeteuk watches as her silhouette disappears into the elevator. With his perfume still lingering in the car, he drove to his house. He took a quick shower, and then he fix some brandy for himself.All he could think about is her as he went to his phone and ran the voice mails. He completely ignored everything, even In Hye's message.
 
Hye: hey, i wasn't able to contact you through your cell phone, so I calledat your home. I will be at Brazil for movie shooting. I won't be able to call you since people say that they don't have good reception. I won't be back for a while. I know you will miss me... Hehehehehe.... Love you.  Bye.
 
Leeteuk thought about how Sora hands which held the glass, how her lips sipped  her martini. He also thought how he acted in front of her, and sighed. How could he act like a teenager in front of her, being nervous and all. This is the first time to feel anything for a woman, is this love? He took his cellphone out, and looked at Sora's number. Should be send a text, or is she sleeping?
 
Meanwhile...
 
Sora flipped around her bed, trying to get some sleep, but her mind only seemed to think about Leeteuk. She got up, and let her mind drift towards Leeteuk. God, he is so handsome, she thought as she wrapped the blanket around her body. What was she thinking, giving her number like that to a complete stranger! But he isn't a stranger, they talked a lot tonight. She has never done anything like this before. Her own instinct would protect herself from men, her actions making clear to the men that she is not interested. When she was, things didn't go her way. But being with Leeteuk, it felt...right. Everything felt right, when she is with him. Reality can back as her phone buzzed from a text. It from Leeteuk..
 
Teuk: hey... Its Leeteuk :)
Sora: hey... Reached home? Or in some club? :P
Teuk: funny. Anyways, r u free 2morrow?
Sora: Wae? Is this a date?
Teuk: only if you want it do be... 
Sora: it's not a date. We will have lunch or something. Cool?
Teuk: cool! Will pick u up 2morrow at 6pm, okay?
Sora: cool... Going to sleep.. Good night... :)
Teuk: good night... :)
 
Sora collapsed in her bed as she threw her phone aside. It is just a lunch and nothing else, her mind thought. But her heart kept saying to see this more than friendship, and it's right. Leeteuk smiled at the thought of spending some time with her. She didn't want this to be a date, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship. He is happy just like this, wanting to see her smile again...