Chapter 2

True Love [On Haitus]

 

In the practice room, a woman is stretching her legs and arms for warmup. She blends her back, and splits her legs in a relaxing position. She gets up and faces herself in the mirror. The beautiful woman with a body that makes the girls jealous. She dances a bit, to loosen her body. Her students starts to come in, and they are always awe at her beauty. 
 
Victoria smiles at them, and sees as they go to change. Her real name is Song Qian, but her stage name is Victoria. She is now the owner of Song academy, which specializes in different types of dance. At first her mother, the founder, only taught the traditional Chinese dance. But when she became the owner, she modified a bit so that students can have a variety of dances. The academy teaches hip hop, ballet, locking and popping, etc. Not only is she a dance teacher, she is also a model and an actress. She started her career with her drama, When Love Walked In, which was a super hit. She is having her movie release, but she knows her true passion is dance, so she still continues to teach dance. She is easily one of the most beautiful actresses in Asia, or even the world. But the most important part in her life is that she is in love with Nickhun Horvejkul, the CEO of Horvejkul Enterprises. They had been dating since college, almost making it 7 years. He is sweet and caring, but when he had suddenly become the CEO after his father's death, things haven't been going that well. He is always busy, and not having any time for her. She knew that she would have to be understanding. But it was hard, him being late for their dates, and even forgetting about it. Suddenly missing him, she calls him. 
 
Victoria: yeobo!
Nickhun: oh? (uninterested)
Victoria: (hurt a bit, but does aeygo) are you free? 
Nickhun: why? 
Victoria: Did we need a reason to meet? Lets meet at usual place okay? Anyo! 
 
Victoria hung her phone before he could say anything. He sighed as looked at the piles of paper he had to go over. It hadn't been that long since he became the CEO of his family's company, and he has a lot to catch up. He is named as one of the most handsome businessman in many magazines after he became the CEO. Actually, he didn't want to do this, but his family forced him to. With his mother almost broken after his father's death and his sisters' fear made him to do this. With all his cousins trying to get this company for wrong needs. His brother ran away, and he is the only man in the family. He still remembers how his mother reacted, about his brother's escape and his father's death, all scared and broken. His father loved this company, and gives his life to this. Nickhun decided to himself that he wouldn't let his father's hard work go in vain. Now, he doesn't have any personal time, even for Victoria. Victoria... The one he loves. He is always sorry for not caring her, but what should he do? He is always tired and just wants to sleep. He just wishes to go back to his old life, back to the time he first saw Victoria. He was in the elevator in a shopping mall. The doors opened, Victoria stood there, looking beautiful as ever. They just stared at each other, and the click of the door broke their eye contact. It was love at first sight, and when he found out that she goes to the same college, he was elated. Everything went with the flow, and they started going out. He remembered all the sweet times they had, feeding each other, cooking food together. His mind snapped back into reality as his assistant comes to his room. He sighs, and gets back to work, and also forgets his date... 
 
----------------------------------
 
Victoria is in the cafe for almost an hour, alone. She is waiting for Nickhun at their usual spot, and the waitresses were giving her weird looks. Of course they recognize her, so do the customers. They are just wondering why is a famous actress sitting here and sipping the iced tea she bought an hour ago? Not only is she embarrassed, she is also hurt. Hurt by Nickhun's indifference. Didn't she call him and also text him in case he forgot? She just wanted to have a normal date, and also show off a bit too. She ignored the weird stares the people were giving, and ordered cake to waste time. When her order came, Nickhun came too. He looked tired, and her heart clenched a bit. He had a suitcase, which meant that he came between his work. But her softness faded away as he just sat down and started to eat. He didn't have any breakfast or lunch because of his schedule, so all he could think was about the cake. His hunger was too much as he swallowed the cake. She was astonished that he was completely ignoring her. She really wanted to cry but she didn't want to create a scene right now. 
 
Vic: don't you have anything to say? (in monotone)
Nick: didn't you say that you want to say something? Just say..
Vic: I won't be free for a month or two from tomorrow. I have a guest to take care of. The guest is a photographer, and she will be taking me as her model. But I will.... (looking at Nickhun's ignorance, now totally hurt) just eat. (her phones rings, her manager texted her if she was free because she had some work) I have to leave. Bye. 
 
Victoria stood up and left the place before her tears spilled out. Nickhun realized what he did as she exited the cafe. He stopped eating. He put his head in hands, cursing himself again and again. He ignored her again, and felt guilty too. He wanted to go to her, but didn't have courage to. He paid the check, and left the place too. 
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
A/N: so, the Khuntoria story would be based in Se7en "I am Going Crazy." I gave the introduction of the characters, now let's start this story for real. Read carefully, because you might get confused.