Chapter 4

True Love [On Haitus]

 

There is a party going on in the top club of Gangnam. You could hear the music outside, and smell the energy once you get in. People are grinding, dancing, drinking, having the time of their lives. People in the club are in special luck, since SuJu is here! Yes, the 15 eligible bachelors in Asia is here. Women sigh as they see the beautiful men talk to each other. They all notice that one of the members are missing, Shindong. Where is he, since he is the one who organized this party? Anyways, the members were just happy to see each other after a long time. The women squeaks as Donghae and Eunhyuk has a dance battle. The women screams and guys gets jealous as Leeteuk removes his shirt, showing a little bit of his abs. After playing hard, having drinks and a little bit of flirting, the members went to the private lounge, and there, they talked their feelings. No one is attached to anyone in this group, but they definitely feel lonely sometimes. They all know that Leeteuk isn't really serious with Inhye, and that makes them really sad. Heechul was so pissed that he didn't talk to Leeteuk for almost a month. They want him to feel love, rather than be in this dirty relationship. After a while, they avoided talking to Inhye or talk about her anytime. Donghae and Eunhyuk were joking when the door opens and Shindong enters. He stands at the entrance, kind of tense. The members noticed his nervousness and immediately went towards him. He really isn't the type to get nervous or get tense in any situation. 
 
Eunhyuk: hyung, are you alright? 
Shindong: (taking a deep breath) guys, I want you to meet someone...
 
He turns and gestures a woman to come in. She is petite, cute and kind of y in that black dress. He immediately put his arm around her waist, causing the members to have a confused look. No one allows a woman to enter when they all are together. 
 
Shindong: She is Nari, my fiancé. We are getting married next month. 
 
All of them got shocked. No one thought that Shindong would be getting married. They were about to hug him when they remembered Leeteuk. Leeteuk hates marriage because of his parents. He doesn't believe in love. He slowly gets up and goes towards Shindong, and looks at him at his eyes. 
 
Leeteuk: are you sure? 
Shindong: yes hyung. 
 
Shindong's grips on Nari's hand tightened with nervousness. Leeteuk is someone way above than him, almost his older brother. Shindong looks up to him, and a denial would crush him. But, Shindong wasn't going to back down. Nari knew all this and felt guilty that she would come in between their friendship. The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Surprisingly, Leeteuk laughs at his dongsaengs and hugs Shindong. Everyone finally lets out a breath, and hugs Shindong. 
 
Leeteuk: congratulations! But, now (to Nari) wouldn't you be ou jesu-ssi?
 
Nari smiled shyly as all the members started to tease Shindong, and asked who will the best man be. Leeteuk quietly exits the lounge and goes to the bar. Marriage, huh? It's something he doesn't believe in. Maybe it's because of his parents or because he doesn't know what love is. What is love? The feeling that he only read in novels? He took a sipe of his brandy, and from the corner of his eye, he could see a woman with a bunch of guys. But, something wasn't right. Maybe it was because of the woman's expression or the way the guys were staring at her. He quickly finished his brandy, and went to check himself. 
 
The boy was talking with his friends when he saw a bunch of girls entering a room. He felt that something was wrong as he found himself walking towards the classroom. He saw the girls circling around the girl. Wait, wasn't it the same girl who he sat in lunch together somedays ago? He saw as they started pushing her towards the wall, and knew that something was not right. "What's going on?" he asked to the girls. The group got startled at his voice, and he could recognized  some of his fans. Ah, they were bullying her because the girl sat with him. Giving them a disgusted look, he went towards the girl. He asked,"Are you alright?" The girl nods, her hair still covering her face. He turns towards the bullies and told them to stay away from the girl or else he would report this. The girls fled, leaving the two alone. "Thank you, sunbae-nim," the girl said as she looked up to meet his eyes. Her beauty blinds his eyes. Her round eyes mesmerized him, leaving something in him. The girl quickly runs out, with her heart beating faster and her cheeks red. 
 
A/N: who is the woman Leeteuk notices in the bar? I am trying to mix up the past and present, giving some stories of their past as well as how it relates to them. Hope you enjoy this chapter!