Chapter 15

True Love [On Haitus]

"We have to leave," Sora said as she got up and shook the sand off her body. Teuk watched as Sora suddenly was conscious about her body. She turned red as she adjusted her shirt, and combed back her frizzy hair. Unbelievable, Teuk thought. They had been just kissing and necking for the past three hours, and what he felt was better than having . He felt more content than after , and it has never been like that before. He acted like a teenager who couldn't keep his hands off her. Suddenly feeling embarrassed, Teuk got up and looked at her red face. But all his embarrassment went away as he saw the barefoot angel in front of him. Hating the thought of leaving her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "But I don't want to leave," he pouted. 

 
 
Sora tried to not smile at his cuteness, but failed miserably. She didn't want to leave him too, just wanted to cuddle with him in the beautiful beach. They just stared at each other, mesmerized by each other. "Oppa," Sora whispered softly. Teuk just raised his eyebrow, not breaking the eye contact. "Your phone is ringing," Sora said with a cute smile. He sighed,"I was actually trying to ignore that." 
 
He answered the phone, and it was Henry, saying that he needed to be in some party tomorrow. He also said that Jinwoon is also gonna be there, just as Teuk instructed. He hung up, and watch Sora sitting in his car, waiting for him. He smiled, a genuine smile that hasn't appeared in Teuk's face in a long time. 
 
 
With thumping heart, Sora entered her apartment. Along the drive back home, Teuk never left her hand. She blushed about the evening they spent together, kissing and necking. This is the best date she ever had, period. 
 
"Had fun?" a girl's voice creep from the living room. Sora jumped, and saw Victoria in her couch, smiling teasingly. Sora forgot that Vic would be staying with her so that things about her modeling would be easier. "You scared the hell out of me. And yes, I had fun," Sora said. Blushing, she dashed to her room, leaving Vic giggling. 
 
~•~•~•~•~
 

Why am I even here? Jinwoon thought as he sipped his brandy. He looked at these "important people" who are wearing elegant clothes. Thank God he is wearing a suit instead of his usual jeans. He would have looked like a joke, and the entire world would have known too. But, he has to admit, this SuJu's party is really good. He met people who knew his friends, but most of the time Henry, his host, was with him. Henry invited him, but he could feel his guilt through Henry's voice. Well, it is a big deal if a renowned producer got rejected by a newbie CEO. Well, Jinwoon hated this party. He looked around and saw the members of "SuJu" socializing and talking bull to everyone. But, Jinwoon noticed that guy, Teuk. Where is he? Isn't he the leader of "SuJu"? Not that Jinwoon knows that, not that he researched about him. Teuk really provoked him, by saying that his song was fake. Jinwoon's song for Sora. His face softened a bit, thinking about the beautiful Sora. He snapped back to reality when women beside him started chatting and squealing with delight. 

 
Leeteuk entered, with a black suit. The girls just stared at him, and Jinwoon has to admit that Teuk is handsome. He smiled at the guests and bowed as an apology for being late. His eyes met Jinwoon's, and Teuk nodded. Then, Teuk joined his friends, and Jinwoon finished his drink and went towards him. 
 
"So, how's the song coming?" Teuk asked. "Should it be better than last one?" Jinwoon replied grumblingly. Teuk sighed,"Are you still mad?" Jinwoon snorted,"No, I already forgot about it."
 
Teuk smiled, which showed his dimple, at Jinwoon's childishness. Then, Jinwoon noticed a piano at the corner of the room. Thinking of revenge, he took a drink from a waiter and went to the middle of the room. "Guys," Jinwoon said loudly to get the attention of the guests,"Leeteuk-ssi would be performing with the piano for us. Please applause for Leeteuk-ssi." 
 
Teuk looked confused at Jinwoon, who just smiled evilly. Audiences, especially the girls, cheered for Teuk. Instead of helping their hyung, the other 14 members cheered louder than anyone. Helpless, Teuk sighed and went towards the piano. He sat down, and closed his eyes. Immediately, a face appeared in his mind, and he smiled at the thought of HER. 
 
She
May be the face I can’t forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She
May be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day
 
She
May be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
The smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell
 
She
Who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one’s allowed to see them when they cry
She
May be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I’ll remember till the day I die
 
She
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I’m alive
The one I’ll care for through the rough in ready years
Me
I’ll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I’ve got to be
The meaning of my life is
 
She
She, oh she
 
 
Teuk's soulful voice touched the guests, and shocked SuJu and Jinwoon. Jinwoon thought that Teuk would be really bad, but damn, he is really good. His mouth became dry and he looked at Teuk's expressions. It was as if there is someone in front of Teuk, and he is singing with his soul to her. Jinwoon remove his eyes from Teuk, drank his brandy, and left the party without any word. The performance finished, and the place was filled with claps and cheering. SuJu members gathered around Teuk, asking him. They have never seen him like this before, his face and his song felt weird to him. 
 
"Hyung, who did you think about? Is it a girl?" Henry, the maknae, asked Teuk. "What?" Teuk asked, acting confused. 
 
"Is it Sora?" Heechul asked. Teuk's face turned red, and shocked everyone. "OMG! Is our hyung blushing?" Kyuhyun asked. "Who is Sora? Can we meet her hyung?" they all asked Teuk. He just looked at their handsome face, and suddenly felt inferior complex.
 
"No, over my dead body," Teuk replied. 
Other members looked at each other, and smiled secretly. Their hyung has finally fallen in love. 
 
~•~•~•~•~
 
Nickhun got dressed up and dashed out of his room. He met Cherleen, his younger sister at the living room. "Oppa, where are you going?" Cherleen asked. Nickhun smiled happily and winked at her. "I am gonna be late," Nickhun said as he kissed Cherleen goodbye, and quickly dashed out of his house. Cherleen looked guilty, and whispered,"I am sorry, oppa." A tear escaped from her eye, and she walked towards her mom's room. 
 
 
A/N: hey! I missed you all! So, like my chapter? Can you guess who Teuk was thinking about while singing? And why is Cherleen guilty? Is something gonna happen? Stay tuned to find out. Hope you have a nice day or night. ^^