Chapter 19

True Love [On Haitus]

Sora knocked at Jinwoon's hotel room. She came to pick him up for their meeting. She actually misses his company, remembering that she has been away too long. They hadn't talked to each other, since Sora was busy with her work and Teuk. She has no idea what is going in Jinwoon's life. Back in the past, they both know about everything. Sora felt a bit guilty for only thinking about herself. 

 
The door opened and she saw a unshaved and disorientated Jinwoon in front of her. He looked like a different person to Sora. Realization hit him as he face-palmed himself. "I totally forgot about our thing today," he said, regretfully. "Its okay, I can wait while you get dressed," Sora said. He opened the door, allowing her to enter his room. Sora was shocked with the appearance of his room: all the curtains were closed, crumpled papers all over the place, and lights dimmed out. Usually, Jinwoon is a clean guy, so the condition of the room really shocked Sora. "You so have to leave this place. Have you been living under a rock or what?" Sora scolded him and hitting him on his shoulder. Jinwoon just shrugged his shoulders and went to the bathroom to get change. Meanwhile, Sora decided to clean up the place while Jinwoon was freshening up, which seems like a long time for Jinwoon. Clothes which haven't been washed and snack wrappers were all over the place. Has he even left this room? Sora thought. She found lots of crumpled music papers and realized that he still isn't finished with his song. He is never like this, music easily comes to him as a bee is easily attracted to a flower. She frowned, thinking that her friend is suffering and she didn't even know that. After few minutes, Jinwoon came out, fresh and clean. He looked a bit depressed to her. "Let's go and eat something delicious!" Sora said, determined to bring her friend's mood up. 
 
~•~•~•~•~
 
After an hour or so, Jinwoon and Sora reached their destination, the Kimchi Jjang restaurant. It is near Sora's apartment, and she frequently visits it. "So, how's your stay in South Korea?" Sora asked as their waiter took their orders. "Hell," the only word comes out of Jinwoon's mouth. He covers his face with his hands,"I still can't finish the song," he continued. 
 
"Why?" Sora asked. He just shrugged, and said,"That boss doesn't like it, so I have to do it again." Sora nodded, understandingly, but she didn't know that Jinwoon just lied to her. The real reason why he can't finish the song is because he is not satisfied with it. He can't bring up the emotions, and it's like everything is confusion for him. But, he didn't bring that up, didn't want to burden her with his worries. This was something that he should deal with alone, something that can change his life. He just didn't want to talk about to anyone, even Sora. It's all about his ego and his pride. 
 
"You know, you could just drop this and go to another CEO for another group," Sora said. He just sighed,"You won't understand." 
 
"Why?" Sora asked. "It's a matter of my pride. Plus it's a men's thing. You won't understand," Jinwoon said firmly and Sora knew he didn't want to talk about it, so she dropped that topic. 
 
As time flew by, Sora talked about her project and Jinwoon noticed that there was something different about her. Something that could be seen in her eyes. It was like there is a new shine in them, and Jinwoon doesn't know the reason behind it. "Sora, you seems to have changed," He said. 
 
"Huh?" Sora looked confused. "Why? Do I seem different? Is there something in my face?"  
 
"Forget it. What were you telling about your mom?" he asked. 
 
"Oh, she was like, am I in love with you and all. It was all crap and like how she wanted us to get married or something. No offense, but I don't want to marry because I don't love you in that way. I will only marry my true love. I said that to my mom and she wouldn't understand at all. Talk about being a pain in the neck," Sora said. 
 
Why don't I feel sad? Why don't I feel like I am going to die? I know her answer already but she never verbally told me. I know she only looks at me as her brother or friend, and it used to hurt me. Now, why isn't it hurting me? Why don't I feel like my heart is breaking into thousands of pieces? Did I even.....love her? No, I never loved her that way. I never did, Jinwoon realized. He hid his confusion, but there was another knot in his heart. He knows that he is avoiding something, but he doesn't know what. His heart or his mind is scared, about what he doesn't know. "Well, if we don't find our true love then? Let's make a deal, if we don't find our true love until we are 40, then we will get married," Jinwoon said, fake laughter in his voice, trying to forget his confusion. Not noticing it, Sora giggled,"Won't our moms love that?"   
 
"But, seriously, did someone catch your eye?" Jinwoon asked. A picture of Teuk flashed in Sora's mind. By the look of the faint blush on her cheeks and the light in her eyes, he knew he was right. "Who is the lucky guy?" He asked, genuinely happy for her. He doesn't feel jealous at all. 
 
"Well, I met him first at the airport when I came here. He still doesn't know that though. Then, we met at a club and the rest just happened," Sora said, a little dreamily. 
 
"Is he your true love?" He . Sora just smiled,"Maybe." 
 
Jinwoon chuckled at her at her expression. "So, does this lucky guy have a name?" 
 
"It's Jungsoo. But people know him as Leeteuk."