Chapter 9

True Love [On Haitus]

 

He could hear her voice. Teuk is really close to her voice. He heard her voice in his dream. She is his arms, and cuddling with him. "Oppa.." Sora said seductively. He cups her face, and brings near to his lips and slowly opened his eyes to see her beautiful face.
"WHAT THE HELL!" Leeteuk screamed as he fell off the bed. His mind snapped back to reality, and he saw Heechul laughing in his bed. Heechul was the one he almost kissed instead of Sora. "! What are you doing here?" 
After recovering from his laugh, Heechul said,"I came to pick you up. You are late, and you are never late. So, we thought that there was some problem. So, I came. By the way, who is Sora?" 
Teuk turned red, and Heechul saw that before he could turn away. Thank God Seok-cheong had some sense to tell Heechul about Teuk's date with Sora. Wait, is she the same woman Heechul saw in the club with Teuk? 
"Is she the same one you met in the club?" Heechul echoed his thoughts outside. "Why were you calling her name? Honestly speaking, you were scary when I came into your room. You were smiling, and I was really surprised." 
Teuk blushed harder. Sora occupied his mind all the time, and after their lunch, it is impossible to not think about her. 
It has been two days since their lunch date, and he can't forget about her. Normally, he won't remember a woman's name properly, but he can not forget about Sora. How he wanted to pinch her baby cheeks, how cute she is. 
"Ya! Are you even listening?" Heechul shouted, causing Teuk to come back to reality. "I am gonna talk a shower," Teuk said to Heechul. 
Heechul nodded as he got out from Teuk's bed and sank near a white sofa. Teuk removed his shirt and took a towel. Before heading towards the bathroom, Teuk turned to Heechul. "Heechul, what is love?" 
"What?!" Heechul asked, confusion clearly heard from his voice. Teuk sighed and said,"Forget it." Heechul watched as Teuk entered his bathroom and shut its door, his mouth hanging. Was Leeteuk asking him about love? Leeteuk, the Casanova labeled by the media? I have to meet this girl, Heechul thought with a smile, who finally got under Teuk's skin. 
 
Meanwhile...
 
Sora and Victoria are walking along the streets of on the streets of Hongdae. Victoria is explaining the meanings of the street arts, and while Victoria is too engrossed in her explanation, Sora takes  her pictures. She wants to capture Vcitoria's eyes, which held a lot of expressions. Sora is amazed with the street arts, done by inspired many talented artists as she takes pictures. Victoria dragged Sora from the street foods to little shops. Victoria made Sora follow her to shopping mall. While strolling along, Sora eyes' caught a red tie and a white jacket. It would look good on oppa, Sora thought as she brought those two items to the counter. Victoria didn't say anything since she had bags of men clothes. After hours of eating and shopping, Victoria and Sora finally ended up in a small, cozy cafe. Victoria looked around the empty cafe, and watched as Sora sipped her coffee. 
"I am curious about something," Victoria said to her. Sora could see Victoria's nervousness as she said,"What is it?" 
"I don't want to be arrogant or anything, but why choose me? There are many people who have better looks than me, but why me?" Victoria finally asked the question. It has been bugging her since she got the offer. Sora didn't ask her to pose or anything, she just ordered to pose only twice. Normally, photographers just want the model's body and face. 
"Because you have expressive eyes. I saw your drama, even though it was dubbed, you perfectly expressed  your character's feelings. I didn't want any lifeless eyes, I wanted to express my feelings from your eyes when you saw all those drawings. I choose you because you had some feelings in your soul about culture," Sora said honestly. Victoria was touched by Sora's honesty. "So, now that we are honest, can we be friends?" Sora asked. 
"Aren't we friends from before?" Victoria said. They both smiled, knowing that they could trust each other. 
From that, they talked a lot. Once, they got intruded by Victoria's call. 
 
Nickhun: are you free?
Victoria: not right now, why?
Nickhun: I wanted to be with you. (causing her heart to skip)
Victoria: I think I will be free at evening. 
Nickhun: okay, I will pick you from your house.
 
With that, Nickhun hung up. Sora could see Victoria's glow. Victoria talked about Nickhun to Sora, and got excited while talking about him. Along the way, Sora brought up Leeteuk. "By any chance, do you know Leeteuk?" 
"The CEO of SM? Personally, no. I only know him through media. Everyone says he is a Casanova, but I don't believe that. It is the media, they can say whatever they want and abuse that right too. But, why ask about him?" Victoria said. Indirectly, Victoria calmed all Sora's tension. On cue, Leeteuk send her a text. 
 
Teuk: did your shoot finished? 
Sora: no, will take a lot of time...
 
Sora really didn't have any schedule, but she want Teuk to be hanging. 
 
Teuk: oh.... Are you free anytime this week?
Sora: hmm.... Maybe... Will text u 2morrow! ^^
Teuk: okay... ^^
 
"Hmm, hello? Earth calling Sora? Why did you want to know about Leeteuk?" Victoria asked again. "Oh, I.." Sora cut off as her phone vibrated. Her eyes widen as she read her text. "OMG! Vic, how long will it take to reach the airport?"