Chapter 5

True Love [On Haitus]

 


??: excuse me, what's going on?
 
Sora, along with the men, also flinched at the cold voice. She really didn't want to be here in this club, and wanted to be anywhere else but be here. She just came along because of Victoria, she couldn't say no to her. She knew that something was wrong with Victoria, but she didn't say it. She could sense it, Victoria's tense behavior since they arrived. But Vic seems more disappointed as time went along. She got a phone call, since it is too noisy over here, she went outside to talk, leaving Sora alone. While drinking plain water, she knew that guys were staring at her. After a few minutes, someone started talking to her. Being as polite as she could, she tried to deny him. But his friends joined, and that made her really uncomfortable. They started touching, and when they were about get out of the hand, they all heard the man's cold voice. She turned to see him standing beside her, and giving a cold glare to the guys. They quickly backed out, leaving the two alone. She looked at his handsome face, broad shoulders and luscious lips. It's still too dark to see his features of his face. Suddenly it hit her that he was the same man who she sat with in the airport. She got surprised, does he remember her? 
 
Sora: thanks for that..
Teuk: no problem, my name is Leeteuk (reaches for a shake hand)
Sora: Sora... Kang Sora. (shakes his hand)
 
He held her hand a second longer, as he gazed her. Her black spaghetti dress showed off her glamourous body and long legs. Her hair was pulled behind, leaving curls framing her face. She is really beautiful, he thought.  
 
Sora: I am not sure how to repay you for that.
Teuk: how about having a drink with me? (giving a smile) 
 
Sora couldn't say no as he ordered two martinis for them. They talked about themselves, but they didn't know that four people were watching them from the top. Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Donghae, and Kyuhyun are the balcony watching their hyung talking to the woman.  
 
Donghae: okay, it's been almost ten minutes and he is not touching her at all. 
Kyuhyun: and neither is she.
Eunhyuk: hyung doesn't talk to any woman unless for business or for . She doesn't look anything related to business, and if it was for , they would have already been in the bed. 
Sungmin: maybe he doesn't see her like that..
Heechul: what are you guys doing? (joining them) 
 
Then they saw what they never had. They saw Leeteuk laughing, but not in his image way. He is laughing the way he would around SuJu, which never happened when he is around with anyone. 
 
Heechul: our hyung has fallen guys. 
Kyuhyun: I don't believe that. A player will always be a player. 
Heechul: let's bet! How much? 
Kyuhyun: 1 million..
Heechul: I put 2 millions won if Leeteuk falls for her. But, damn! She is hot...
 
Meanwhile, Victoria was outside on phone with Nickhun. He stood her again, in front of her friend, Sora. Nickhun came as soon as she went inside. Seeing how hurt she was, he pulled her against him into an hug, not letting her go. 
 
Nickhun: sorry....
Victoria: you are late... You promised to come..
Nickhun: sorry... 
Victoria: Nick-
 
He knew that she was going to break up with him. He knew it when he heard that voice. He kissed her, blocking her from saying anything. At first it was sweet, then it turned hot as he kissed harder. Victoria was losing her mind when Nickhun pulled out, her warm breath tangling his skin. 
 
Nickhun: (hoarsely) please don't leave me... 
 
Victoria's heart clenched as she heard the desperation in his voice. Her eyes became a bit blurry, and so did his. He had never been this desperate in his life. He doesn't know what he will do if she leaves him. 
 
Victoria: I won't..
Nickhun: promise?
Victoria: (smiling a bit) I promise...
 
Feeling relieved, his mouth found hers, as his tongue devoured . She could feel her arousal, and suddenly remembers about Sora. Oh my god! Sora is there all alone. 
 
Victoria: Nick, stop...(breaking away)
Nickhun: Why? (leaning in again)
Victoria: my friend.... I left her behind. Let me call her, and then we can leave. 
Nickhun: I'll go and get the car. 
 
Victoria watches as Nickhun goes to the parking lot. She calls Sora, who is really into the conversation with Leeteuk. She likes how he maintained his distance, likes how he kept her entertaining. She liked how he laughed loudly at her jokes. She liked how he didn't just talk about his popularity, and she didn't have to do anything to keep his ego. The loud music was really bothering her, and he knew it. He couldn't believe he was about to do this. 
 
Teuk: how about we go to the balcony? It will be quiet. 
 
Sora agreed, and she didn't know why. She would always hesitate around men, always cautious. She didn't know why but she knew that he wouldn't do anything bad. They move away from the music and enter the balcony. She didn't know it was cold, or she would have brought her coat. Realizing her lack of warmth, Leeteuk takes his jacket and wraps it around her. She muttered a thanks, touched by his gestures. They were in a comfortable silence. She took this opportunity to study his face, and saw his eyes. She realized that his eyes were similar to her painting, but it didn't have that much love or warmth. She notices his dimple that she couldn't she in the club. 
 
Sora: you have a dimple too? Just like me!
Teuk: you didn't realize that in the club?
Sora: it was too dark (flashing a smile) 
 
Leeteuk felt something in heart, which he never felt during his life. He was content with her smile, only at him. The moonlight made her look extremely beautiful, and he suddenly found breathing hard. Why was wrong with him? Why was he acting like this? Be cool man! 
 
Teuk: what do you do? ( trying to convert his mind)
Sora: what do you think?
Teuk: hmmmm... A model?
Sora: dang! Wrong! (cutely)
Teuk: (able to not smile) an actress? No, then I would have known. How about a doctor?
Sora: I would die out of boredom if I became a doctor. I am a photographer and a painter. 
Teuk: really? (totally surprised) I didn't expect that. Why-
 
But he was intruded as Sora's phone rang. It was Victoria, and Sora totally forgot about her. 
 
Vic: Sora, I am really sorry. I left you there all alone. 
Sora: it's okay, but where are you?
Vic: I, uhrm, had to leave. If you want, I will come and pick you up. 
Sora: (realizes that there is something going on, but decides to not say it) it's okay. I will take a taxi or something. Okay? Bye. 
 
Leeteuk: how about I take you? 
 
He knew that she didn't have a ride back, and he wanted to help her. Which was unusually since he rarely helped anyone. He didn't even know why he bothered, he could just have another woman. But he wanted to be with her, even for a minute. Sora never lets a man to come near her apartment, except Jinwoon. Did he want something from her? No, his face didn't show anything. She didn't know why she said yes. Maybe wanted to experience how a man's car is. Maybe it is the way he is looking at her. Anyways she agreed, and what they didn't know is that their hearts found their other half that night. 
 
 
A/N: okay, after a long time I am updating. I hope you enjoy this. Tell me if there is a mistake or anything, okay? 
 
@GnaixNiQ, thanks for the information, I owe you! <3<3