Chapter 11

True Love [On Haitus]

 

It was late afternoon when Sora and Jinwoon met up to talk. Jinwoon explained his reason for being here. "I got a offer to produce a Korean idol band. Although I have a name in U.S., nobody knows me here. That's why, I grabbed on to that opportunity, and here I am!" Jinwoon said excitedly. 
"But, isn't it better to be in U.S.?" Sora said. She knows that U.S. music is more famous than Korea. 
"That's what you got wrong. Now, many people are really looking forward to K-pop. Even though I have reputation, it would be more exciting to start in new field. You will be surprised by the popularity of K-pop bands in Europe and U.S.," Jinwoon said. Sora nodded as if she understood everything. "Do you want to listen to my new music?" Jinwoon asked excitedly. "Sure," Sora said. He gets excited for every single thing. Jinwoon took out his iPod, and gave one ear plug to hear. For the next 3 minutes, Sora heard his soulful voice. 
"That's great!" Sora said, even though she had no knowledge about music. She could see his pride in his music, and was proud to be his friend. "The person will absolutely accept your songs," Sora reassured.                                 
 
         ~•~•~•~
      
"No," the person in front of Jinwoon flatly rejected. The person removed the iPod, and gave it back to Jinwoon. The person leaned back into his chair, and Jinwoon looked into his eyes. His brown eyes, and his blond hair. The way his leg crossed across, and looked at Jinwoon. Jinwoon clenched his mouth until it hurt. How dare Leeteuk, the person in front of Jinwoon, say no to his song? Jinwoon, the renowned producer in U.S. music industry! People say that Leeteuk can recognize a talent, but clearly they got the wrong impression, Jinwoon thought. This is the first time someone rejected Jinwoon's song, and also the song he wrote with care. 
"It's not like I hate you or anything," Leeteuk said, sensing Jinwoon's frustration. "It's just that it's boring. You said that the song is about unrequired love, but I didn't get any sort of that feeling. It's a good song, but not a touching song," Leeteuk continued. Jinwoon clenched his fist with anger, because he thought about Sora while writing this song. His love for Sora was in this song, all those feelings. Did this person say that his love isn't real? Seeing his clenched fist, Leeteuk turned to Henry, who was sitting there the whole time. 
"We liked it, but we want something else," Henry said, trying to not make Jinwoon more angry. "We will get another composer if you really don't want to do this," Leeteuk said. Henry's and Jinwoon's snapped back at Leeteuk. While Henry's was more pleading, Jinwoon's eyes were full of anger. 
"Are you saying that I am not capable of this job?" Jinwoon asked. Leeteuk raised his eyebrows challengingly, but didn't accept his statement. "One week. After one week, I will come back. With the song you will beg me to give it to you," Jinwoon said, his voice filled with determination. "I didn't mean to insult you," Leeteuk said calmly. "Too late for that," Jinwoon said and exited, with a slam on Leeteuk's door.
"Hyung, you shouldn't have done that!" Henry said as soon as Jinwoon exited the building. Jinwoon, the renowned music producer, got rejected. 
"Did you like the song?" Leeteuk asked Henry. "No," Henry admitted,"It isn't our style. But what will people think?"
"The people would hate it. That song is great according to his skills. Only people who have some background about music will understand this: it doesn't have any ounce of feelings. The song seemed fake for me. People will like it because we are using this, but I don't want to give any crap to our audience. By the way, can you take him with you anywhere around, like in parties and stuff? And don't worry, Jinwoon is really talented. I am sure he will find his right way," Leeteuk said. Then, he turned to his window and looked at the beautiful Seoul. Henry snorted and said,"As if hyung know what is love." Leeteuk smiled and thought about Sora. "Maybe hyung knows," Leeteuk said, without turning away from his view. 
 
A/N: another chapter! Don't be a silent reader, please comment! If you don't comment, I really feel that my work isn't that good to you guys. In this chapter, I wanted to establish a rivalry before everything went bizarre. I know it's slow, but please stay with me! *trying aeygo* Please love me! Hehehehe...^^