Chapter 21

True Love [On Haitus]

 

Twelve handsome men were practicing in the SM practice room. EXO-K and EXO-M were practicing their songs for a concert they are participating. Because of the glass walls, everyone can see them working while concentrating on their dance moves. After two hours of continuous practice, they finally have their deserved break. The maknaes fall on the floor, panting with exhaustion. Others were drinking water when they saw a familiar figure walking around. They got surprised when they figured out who it is, Leeteuk. Their boss never visits them, unless it's very important or they are in trouble. And it is them who visits him, not the other way around. Their hands got sweaty, their throats becoming dry. 
 
"Good morning," all the boys said in unison, bowing with respect. Leeteuk blinked, confusion turned into embarrassment. When did I get here? How did I get here? Luckily, the boys didn't catch his expression since he kept a stoic face so he just nodded to them. He was about to walk away when a lightbulb went on in Teuk's brain. He looked at the boys as if he was scanning them. The EXO boys wanted to flinch under their boss' stare on them, but they stood rigid as possible. 
 
"Kris, follow me to my office," Teuk said finally and left the practice room. Now, all the eyes are on Kris. "Did you do something?" Lay asked, after a moment of silence. Kris just shrugs, and follows Teuk. "Best of luck," Chanyeol shouted. 
 
~•~•~•~•~
 
Kris stood at Teuk's office, while his boss was sitting in front of him. Everything was white, which was giving Kris a headache. "How's life?" Teuk asked, casually. "Good," Kris said, timidly. Teuk chuckled at Kris timidness and said,"With this shyness, how did you get the Amber Liu as your girlfriend?" 
 
Shocked was evident on Kris face, his ears burning. How did he find out? No one is supposed to know this! Only EXO knows about my relationship with Amber. I am going to kill those boys, but wait, I can't kill them. God, will be order me to break up with her? "How d-did you-u know a-about this-s?" Kris stuttered in fright. 
 
"I have my sources," Teuk said. "How did you propose her?" 
 
"Huh?" Kris was now totally confused. 
 
"Well, I mean, how did you ask her out?" Teuk said, genuinely interested. 
 
"Well, I just asked her out. But why do you want to know about?" Kris asked curiously. 
 
"So, you just asked her out, huh. Okay, fine. You can go," Teuk said, dismissing Kris with a wave of his hand. 
 
"Do you want to ask someone out?" Kris asked Teuk. He could see Teuk's red ears, which shocked and amused Kris very much. So, I am right..
 
"Kris, this conversation will stay between these four walls. Only between you and me. If you don't keep it like that, I would have you break up with your girlfriend. Understood?" Teuk said. 
 
"So, I can be with her, right?" Kris asked, hopping like a little kid with chocolates. "Who is her?" Teuk said, with a knowing smile. "Just be safe, then I don't mind anything." 
 
"Best of luck for your thing," Kris said while leaving the room. Boss didn't confirm if he wants to ask someone out. But, he didn't deny it either. 
 
After the conversation with Kris, Teuk couldn't help shake off the feeling of helplessness. He decided to walk around a bit, and also meet Eunhyuk about some trainees. His office is in the topmost floor, so he has to go down two floor for Eunhyuk's office. There, he met Sena who is knitting. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he bowed. She bowed in return and said, "Ah, Eunhyuk is having some meeting with some trainees, so I have to wait for him. We decided to have lunch, but because of the sudden schedule, it got delayed." Teuk nodded,"I have something to talk about to him, but it will not that much time. Guess I have to wait too." He sat beside Sena, and things got a bit awkward. Soon, Teuk fell in a deep thought and Sena could see it. He seems like he has some problem. "Is there any problem?" Sena asked. Teuk jerked a bit, and bit his lip. Should I ask her? I think I need advice from a woman's perspective. "It's not about me, but its about my friend," he said. 
 
"Ah, then what's wrong with your friend?" Sena asked. He doesn't want to embarrass himself so he is using the "friend's situation" thing. Typical. 
 
"He likes a girl, but doesn't know how to propose her. He asked me how to do it, but I also don't know."
 
"Is that it? Just take her romantic dinner and ask her out. Or, should I say that there is more to it?" Sena asked with a raised eyebrow. He is a grown man so it's not that difficult. Or is he afraid? 
 
"The thing is that he is afraid. Afraid that if everything is not right, she will reject him and leave him. You see, it's his first time asking someone out," Teuk said, finally asking out his inner fear. 
 
Sena bit her lip, trying to keep a straight face. "Leeteuk-ssi, since we are the same age, can we drop the formalities?" He's so cute, getting scared from a rejection. He nodded. 
 
"Teuk, as long as your love and heart is sincere, no girl will reject you. You have to be honest with your feelings." 
 
Those words sunk in his mind. He also realized that Sena knows that it's really him they are talking about as she had a teasing smile. "You can't let others know this. They will tease me to death," he said, with a sheepish smile. "Okay," Sena said, laughter in her eyes. "Pinky promise?" Teuk said, stretching his pinky. She giggled; she didn't expect that. "Pinky promise," she said, both of them giggling. 
 
"What is happening?" Eunhyuk says as he sees his girlfriend and his hyung laughing. As far as he knows, they are awkward with each  other. "Nothing, we were just catching up with our lives. I have to go, bye," Teuk exited after winking at Sena. "I am so sorry about not going earlier on our date," Eunhyuk said as he back-hugged Sena. "It's okay, but your hyung is really cute," she said, causing him to pout. She pecked him and said,"But not as cute as my teddy prince." 
 
~•~•~•~•~
 
 "So, do you like this?" Victoria asked Sora. She wanted to know if Sora liked this cute little restaurant. This little place they were in is Victoria's favorite dinning place. She was treated Sora for dinner, for the "girls time" that Sora insisted. 
 
"It's really cute," Sora said as she looked around. The waitress came for their order. "The usual for two," Victoria replied. Returning to Sora,"OMG, you do have to taste the steak. It's AMAZING!"
 
They talked about their lives when Sora noticed a familiar petite blond girl sitting a few tables ahead. Her mind clicked when that girl looked up and had a eye contact with Sora. The petite girl stood up and walked towards Sora's table. Gosh, why does she have to be everywhere? 
 
"Hey guys," Taeyeon said as she walked up to Sora and Victoria. Victoria immediately recognized her, but what surprised is that Sora knows her. Victoria got up and hugged Taeyeon, as a formality. "What a coincidence! How come you two know each other?" Taeyeon said, with a fake girlish voice. "We are working together for Sora's project," Victoria said while holding hands with Sora. She doesn't know why Sora had that weird expression when Taeyeon came to them. "And, now we are flat mates. But, how do you guys know each other?" Victoria asked, indicating Sora and Taeyeon. 
 
"Oh, I caught her on a date with Leeteuk," Taeyeon said. "We were not on a date," Sora said firmly. "But my sources don't say that," Taeyeon said, filled with over-confidence. Victoria just observed the tension arising from these two women. She didn't know that Sora was meeting Leeteuk, but she knows that she likes him. She sighed inward, thinking about the conclusions after this "incident". 
 
"Aren't you going to join me in your lunch," Taeyeon asked loudly, now annoying everyone in the restaurant. "No," Sora snapped. I really can't stand this woman. Who does she think she is! 
 
"I think someone is waiting for you," a man came up and back-hugged Taeyeon. "OMG! I totally forgot about you baby!" Taeyeon said cutely, which made the girls look at her with disgust. "By the way, this is Junsu, my boyfriend." 
 
The girls nodded, trying to be polite and not showing that they really wanted to kill this woman because she is destroying their "girls thing". 
 
"Oh, I heard that Nichkhun is getting engaged with some girl," Taeyeon said to Victoria, innocently. 
 
Both of the girls showed no expression, but Sora knows that Victoria is hurt. "Oh really," Victoria said, nonchalantly. "I should congratulate him them." 
 
"Have that much interest for your scandal-mate?" Taeyeon asked, and Junsu snickered. Okay, I want to kill her and that man! Victoria just shrugged,"It's his life, he can do whatever he wants." 
 
Satisfied that she hurt both of them and got her point out, Taeyeon left the restaurant with Junsu. "What does she think about herself? That she can be a to everyone! She has no right whatsoever to ask about my personal life and my personal interest!" Sora fumed out. 
 
"Sora, we are in a public place. Don't create a scene," Victoria said calmly. Sora couldn't believe this at all. 
 
"And how could she talk about Nichkhun like that! She obiviously did it to hurt you, and don't you dare deny it. Even if she is reporter or whatever you call, she has no right to hurt people." 
 
"She is media, and people are going to believe what they see. That's the ultimate truth." 
 
Sora stopped her rant, but looked at Victoria with worried eyes. "Do you think what she said about Nichkhun is true?" 
 
Victoria looked away, blinked back her tears. She hasn't talked to him for few days and she is missing him. She doesn't know what to do. This isn't the first time she heard about this rumor. "I have got to believe in him, that's it," Victoria said to Sora, assuringly. But it sounded like she was assuring herself. 
 
I’m going crazy, crazy
In the love we share, we’re just going crazy
 
A/N: hey guys, what's up! As a fan of HyukxSena and Krisber, I had to add them. And about Jinwoon's thing, you have to wait. And remember, Taeyeon isn't the antagonist, so don't bash her. But, she might help someone though. Please comment!!!!!!
 
P.S. do you like my poster made by Kydelee?