Chapter 20

True Love [On Haitus]

 

"Well, he is different than others I have met. I only met him, like two weeks ago, and I have an attraction to him. You know who hard it is for some guy to get close to me, right? But it wasn't hard for him, I am really easy around him. We just connected, and I don't know..... Whenever I am with him, I feel like we met before? I don't know, it's just amazing you know, being with him. But, we haven't dated officially. He never asked me out, so technically, I am not his girlfriend. It feels...right to be with him, like everything is perfect now. But, why do I feel like I have always been one?" 
 
Sora's words kept on replaying in Jinwoon's mind. The place he is in his own studio, provided by SM Entertainment. Because it is soundproofed, he had utmost privacy and right now, he needed it. He couldn't forget the way Sora talked about Teuk. The way her eyes sparkled when she talked about him. The way her smile grows when she thinks about him. Jinwoon didn't mind Sora liking someone, but its that guy she likes, Leeteuk. Why does it have to be him? Wait, Jinwoon isn't mad about Sora liking him, but is only mad that that guy is Teuk! Why can't it be someone else? Why does it bother him? 
 
"Hey," Teuk's voice penetrated Jinwoon's mind. He saw Teuk leaning towards the door, already inside the room. The shock made Jinwoon fall from his chair, his landing on the floor. "How did you get in?" he said, wincing from pain. "I am own the building,"Teuk said, with amuse in his voice. As if that explains everything. 
 
"What are you doing here?" Teuk asked. Jinwoon just looked at him,"What do you think?" A blank expression came on Teuk's face. Cute....wait, what am I thinking! 
 
"Is the song coming up?" Teuk asked again after some awkward moments passed by. "Only if you get out," Jinwoon snapped. "Ouch," Teuk faked winced. "What are you doing here? Can't you leave me alone?" Jinwoon asked Teuk. 
 
Teuk just stood there, ignoring his question. He looked tensed, which kind of shocked Jinwoon. He only knows the Leeteuk, the cocky and sarcastic one that he meet on his first day. "What's wrong?" Jinwoon asked, a bit softly. 
 
"How do you propose to a girl?" Teuk asked bluntly. Jinwoon had a blank face, not clearly understanding. 
 
"I mean, I think I like this girl..."
 
"Wait, you think you like her?" Jinwoon interrupted. 
 
"No, I mean I like her and we have been hanging out for few days. And I want to...stop being in the friendzone and become more than that. Although we have been doing stuff that usually friends don't do..."
 
"Wait, what "stuff" did you two do?" Jinwoon interrupted again. 
 
"That's none of your business," Teuk replied back, with a faint blush. "Anyways, I never proposed anyone you know, and I want everything to be perfect. Do you have any idea?" 
 
"Whats her name?" Jinwoon asked, although he knew the answer. 
 
"Kang Sora," Teuk said, his ears burning. Jinwoon just looked at him with stoic face. Teuk fidgeted a bit, shifting from one leg to another. "Do you have any idea?" 
 
"Go and ask your other friends," Jinwoon said at last. "They don't know anything! You are the only one to know this!" Teuk said, now getting angry. 
 
"Teuk, you are talking to a guy who never proposed anyone. It would be useless." Not to mention, I might ruin your plan.
 
Teuk sighed, looking defeated. "How about watch some dramas? Get some inspiration from that," Jinwoon said flatly. 
 
"Thanks for everything," Teuk said with his hand out for a handshake. Jinwoon shook it, without a smile or anything. Teuk exited, leaving a silent atmosphere for Jinwoon. After few moments, he pick up a pen and started writing something. 
 
Hearing you talk about someone else,
My heart pains. 
Not seeing me clearly
My love pains. 
If only, if only
You could always look at me. 
And not her....