Chapter 18

True Love [On Haitus]

The girl woke up with a smile on her smile. The first day of high school! She got up excitingly, took a shower and headed towards kitchen. There, her nanny prepared her breakfast. "Good morning," her nanny said. The girl smiled and took a piece of bread. "I have two lunch boxes," her nanny said. 

 
"Why?" the girl asked. "So that you and your oppa can eat deliciously rather than sharing one lunch box," her nanny replied. The girl blushed as she quickly finished her breakfast. "Bye nanny," she kissed her nanny goodbye and took off for her first day in high school. "Chingu-ya," her friend called out at her. "We are high schoolers now!" they both squealed with delight. Hopping happily, they both reached their high school, where they met with other friends. Their group headed towards the auditorium, where the freshman orientation was about to take place. The principal opened his speech, and  welcomed all the new students. He introduced the student council, and the girl saw her oppa sitting in the student council. "Now, the representative of the student council, Park Jung Soo, will like to a few words." 
 
The crowd cheered happily, thinking about the person they bid goodbye two years ago in middle school. Some girls looked at the girl with jealousy, but the girl didn't notice that. She saw her oppa come up to mic and gave a nice speech, giving his hoobaes advices about high school. At the end, his eyes met hers and he smiled at her. "I am jealous," her friend sighed, the girl smiled on happiness. 
 
"How long have you two been dating?" her friend asked as their teacher left. It was lunch time, and students started to move around a bit. "Two years and three months," the girl replied. Before she could say anything else, their attention was caught by a guy, who looked nervous. He looked back at his friends, who were encouraging him. "Kang Sora-ssi?" that boy asked for Sora. She looked back at her friend, who was trying to keep a straight face. "I like you, Sora-ssi. Can you be my girlfriend?" that boy asked, timidly. 
 
Sora had been in this situation many times, but this was the most awkwardest moment ever because he was in his 2nd year, her sunbae. "Yah!" out of nowhere, Park Jungsoo arrived. That boy's eyes widen, and he did a 90 degree bow and said,"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim." 
 
Park Jungsoo stood beside Sora and in casual intimacy, he put his arm around her shoulder. "The girl you were confessing to is my girl," Jungsoo said to that boy. Embarrassed, that boy quickly ran away. "Oppa, I was doing it right. Now, you made him hurt," Sora pouted. She didn't like to hurt others, even to strangers. "I got jealous," Jungsoo said,"Come on, I want to take you somewhere." 
 
With his hand holding hers, they both went to Jungsoo's secret place, the balcony. "Wah!" Sora squealed as she show the beautiful Gangnam from the school's balcony. "This is my favorite spot. I can relax here and come here whenever I want. Nobody knows this place, you are the first one," Jungsoo said as he back hugged her. The cool autumn breeze made Sora's hair to fly as she blushed in delight. "Nanny made extra lunch for you," she said. He kissed her on forehead,"I love you, but I am starting to love your nanny more." Sora hit his arm playfully as they both enjoyed the view. 
 
~•~•~•~•~•~
 
"One two three, one two three," Victoria recited as her students followed her moves. "Even your fingertips should be graceful," Victoria instructed, as her hawk-like eyes are on her students. After two intense practicing, the students finally had their break time. They watched their beautiful teacher stretching again. "Teacher-nim, can you show us the whole routine? We want to see you dancing," one student asked, and the rest nodded their heads in agreement. "Arraso, but you have to remember it, okay?" Victoria said. "De!" her students replied in unison. 
 
The music came through, and Victoria danced effortlessly. So engrossed was she in her dance that she didn't notice a man coming inside and sitting besides the students. He put a finger on his lips, signaling her students to be quiet. The students smiled cheekily, and returned back to their teacher's dance. Nichkhun was also mesmerized, along with the students, at his girlfriend's beautiful dance. At the end, when Victoria bowed to her students did she notice Nichkhun also sitting with them. 
 
"What are you doing here?" Victoria asked him, after catching her breath. Nichkhun just stood up and hugged her, causing the students to tease their teacher. "You make me fall in love with you again and again," Nichkhun whispered to her, but it was loud enough for the students to hear. "Awww!" the students squealed, fingers curled up. "Get a room, would you?" one of the students shouted, and others laughed and Victoria blushed in delight.  
 
~•~•~•~•~•~
 
"Just finished editing the new photos, you?" Sora asked Teuk. Teuk called her while she was adding finishing touchs on her photos. She got used to Teuk calling out of no-where. "Just meeting with SuJu," Teuk replied. "That must be soo much fun," Sora replied sarcastically. Teuk chuckled in response, 14 members in one room is no fun. "Can we meet?" Teuk asked, hopefully. "Sorry, promised my friend to hang out with him," Sora said. She already had plans with Jinwoon, it wouldn't be fair for him. "Him?" Teuk asked, his jealousy clearly heard. "Why? Jealous, Jungsoo oppa?" Sora giggled. Teuk frozen, no one calls him that, he hates his real name. But, the way Sora called him, he absolutely loves it. He cleared his mouth,"How do you know my real name?" Now, it was Sora' turn to be stumped. She researched about him, but she will not let him know that. "Hahaha. Got to to, bye," Sora quickly hung up. Teuk just smiled and got the shock of his life when he saw Heechul staring at him. "What are you doing her? When did you come in?" Teuk asked Heechul, who just looked at him. 
 
"Who was that?" Heechul asked, ignoring the questions Teuk asked. "Can we meet that person?" 
 
"No," Teuk said, firmly. "Why?" Heechul asked. "Because she is mine," Teuk said before leaving the room. Heechul just sat there, stunned by Teuk's possessiveness. He was never like that before with other women. A creepy smile appeared on Herchul's face, thinking of how to find this woman. 
 
A/N: hehehe, I think I will update every Sunday, but not sure about that. Please comment.