Chapter 17

True Love [On Haitus]

 

Sora was in the middle of photo shoot when her phone suddenly rang. Normally, she doesn't do indoor photo shoot, but today Victoria is in traditional clothes, and it has to be right. She was concentrating when her phone, and at first, she got annoyed. After seeing who it was, she announced a break for her staff and quickly went to a room for privacy. 
 
Sora: Yawbosehyo?
Teuk: Sora-ya..
Sora: (her heart skipped a beat) yes oppa?
Teuk: where are you? Are you free? 
Sora: I am having my photo shoot, and it's gonna take about an hour or so to finish. 
Teuk: ah... Can I come pick you up?
Sora: why? Missing me? (cutely)
Teuk: ya... Seriously missing you...
Sora: (her heart stopped beating after hearing Teuk's reply) arraso, I will wait for you. Anyo!
 
Some people came looking for Sora, who was still standing in the same spot after her phone call with Teuk. They saw her red cheeks, and big smile. "Unnie, who was it?" One of the coordi asked Sora. She was about to say it was her boyfriend, but stopped in mid-sentence. No, Teuk wasn't her boyfriend, he never asked her out officially. He wasn't a friend, it was too late for that. Not a brother or family member, not a friend or boyfriend. Who am I, Sora, to Teuk?
 
~•~•~•~•~•~
 
Teuk came to pick up Sora at her photo shoot location. He smiled as the beautiful Sora sat in his car. She have him a smile and said, "Anyo." Teuk smiled in return, and she could see he is happy to be with her. "Where are we going?" Sora asked. 
 
"To my house," Teuk said. Sora looked shocked, and a bit scared. Is she really one of those girls that Teuk sleeps with? "It's not like that. I have a new project-screen, and I want to watch a movie with you. Don't think about weird things," Teuk said with a smile. Sora blushed, and Teuk grabbed her hand. She decided to forget about her insecurities, and enjoy the date. Soon, they reached his house. It is a white apartment, and Sora just noticed that everything Teuk owns is white. She was really shocked as she saw his living room. "It's like a mental hospital over here." 
 
Teuk laughed at her comment, but Sora wasn't finished yet. "Your house is really cold, no warm feelings. But if we change some furnitures, then it may change a bit." At first, Teuk thought it was a joke. But Sora really started to move the sofa, and looked at him with a raised brow. He sighed and helped her. "I didn't give you any permission though," he whined but didn't stop her. She went up and got some plants and flowers and set them up. Teuk was shocked by how much his house changed, just a few adjustments by Sora. "Now it looks good," Sora said with approval,"Shall we see the movie?" 
 
Teuk set up the projector while Sora made some popcorn. With a mat on the floor, they comfortably sat together. Sora stretched her long legs, and Teuk had hard time controlling. It is movie Sunny, and Teuk had already seen this before. Sora seems to be too interested that she didn't notice Teuk was way too sleep. He didn't sleep because of meetings and traveling, and without knowing, Teuk passed out at Sora's shoulder. Her heart stopped when she saw him sleeping. He doesn't seem cold right now, he looks really cute. His neck might hurt like that, so she tired to straight him up. Instead, his head landed on her lap. A smile appeared on her face, as she his blond hair. She knew that he wouldn't show this side to other  women. So, she is different, right? She liked that that she is different from other women he dated. I love him, she thought. She fell in love with a person who she meet two weeks ago. This is so not like, she sighed. "Why you?" Sora asked the sleeping Teuk as she his hair. 
 
~•~•~•~•~
 
Teuk opened his eyes to find long pale legs in his eyes. He quickly got up, and found Sora sleeping. His heart skipped a beat as he saw the beautiful Sora sleeping. Did she let him sleep on her lap? He decided to take her to his bed, so he carried her bridal-style to his bedroom. As he was about to leave after laying her on his bed, her hand stopped him. "Don't go," she said sleepily. She pulled him with her on the bed, and snugged with him. His body went stiff with Sora's bold move. He took a deep breath, and brought her closer to him. Her hair smelled like strawberries, and she seems to have no perfume. He loved it, loves girls without any perfume. He her soft hair, and looks at her sleeping face. No woman has ever made him feel like this. He could just be like this forever, cuddling with Sora. He thought about the women who he dated, and no one made him feel like this. Is this love? he thought. He kisses her forehead sweetly before sleeping. This woman right in front of him changed his life, in a good way. 
 
~•~•~•~•~•~
 
Sora woke up to find a well-built chest right in from of her. She looked and saw Teuk's face. She screamed as she pushed him against her, causing him to fall off his bed. She was in the living room, how the hell did she get in his room? Did something happened? Teuk yelped as the cold floor hit his buttocks. He got up and saw Sora, all scared. "Did something happen between us?" she asked timidly and scared. Teuk sighed and cupped her face, and looked straight into her eyes. "Nothing. Happened. Between. Us," he said clearly. 
 
Sora's body visibly relaxed, and Teuk kissed on her lips sweetly. "Use the bathroom if you want. I'll drop you off," he said before leaving the room. Sora wanted "something" to happened between them. But, she is scared about her future. Will Teuk leave after he gets what he want? Will he forget about her after she.....sleeps with him? 
 
------------------------------------------
 
A/N: hey guys! How is this chapter? Sorry for the delayed updated and any spelling mistakes. Enjoy and please comment!