Chapter 13

True Love [On Haitus]

 


After 5 days, Teuk is here again, in front of Sora's apartment. His white Audi parked in the front of her door, waiting for Sora to appear. She wanted to see any Korean movie, so he bought two tickets of Werewolf Boy. Will she like it? Teuk thought. Then the door swung open, and Sora came out with normal jeans and a white shirt. But she looked more beautiful than ever, he thought.
 
"So, which movie are we seeing?" Sora asked. She is pretty excited, going with the man beside her. She asked Jinwoon if he wanted to come with her but , thankfully, he declined. Said that he had some work to do and she didn't pry more information. He already had enough tension, to write a new song and all. 
 
"Werewolf Boy," Teuk said, still amazed by her beauty. Sora could feel herself blush because of Teuk's intense stare. "The one with Song Joong Ki in?" Sora asked. Teuk's expression changed a bit,"Didn't you say that you didn't know anyone Korean celebrities?" First, Sora is surprise that he remembered that tiny bit of information from their last meeting. Second, is Teuk jealous? Sora smiled sweetly,"He is too cute to not know about him." Teuk just nodded. Sora asked,"Are you jealous?" 
 
"No, why would I be?" Teuk lied through his teeth,"Do you like him?" 
"Yes," Sora said automatically. Realizing what she said, she quickly replied,"Its not like that." Teuk just nods, but he doesn't understand why is he feeling like this. For a woman whom he barely knows. Why is he jealous? From the corner of eyes, he looked at her. Their eyes met, but they quickly broke the eye contact. 
 
"Are you angry?" Sora asked worriedly. Usually guys get mad at her if she talks about or is talking to another guys. Most of the time, it is the date's guy friend. And it's not like she likes them or anything. But, her date goes ballistic and their evening gets ruined. Sora doesn't want her evening with Teuk to get ruined. 
 
"No," Teuk says firmly. He can see the worry in her eyes, and with the light-hearten tone,"But, I wouldn't mind not seeing this movie." She saw the teasing in his eyes, and the car was filled with Sora's laughter. Maybe it reached Teuk's heart too?
 
~•~•~•~•~
 
"Just go ahead, I will bring the popcorns," with that Teuk left Sora. Because of their conversation in the car, Teuk missed a turn, and their drive got delayed by 15 minutes, and almost made them miss their movie. 
 
Fortunately, they arrived just before the movie started, and now Sora is heading inside the theater while Teuk went for popcorns and drinks. The man with the flashlight showed their seat, which is between 2 couples. Sora, alone and waiting for Teuk, felt really uncomfortable because of the public affections the couples are showing. Teuk came and sat beside her, an gave her bucket full of popcorns and her coke. "Did I miss anything?" Teuk whispered, and Sora shook her head. She tried to concentrate on the movie, but she couldn't, with her arm almost touching his arm. Because of the seats, her hand is inches away from Teuk's. His eyes are on her hands, ad suddenly his mouth becomes dry. Should he try to hold he hand? Will she like it? What if she doesn't like it? Why is he hesitating? 
 
Be a man, Teuk thought, You can do this. Slowly, he covered her hand with his. 
 
Sora's heart started to thump harder by his warm touch. She could feel her face getting red. She glanced at his side, and without any lights on, she could see his red face. He keeps looking straight because he is embarrassed, but he clearly like this. It's been a long time since Sora felt like this. She turned her hand around and locked her fingers with his. Teuk looked at her, clearly shocked with her actions. But her beautiful eyes completely made him mesmerized. They watched the rest of the movie, holding hands, with their cheeks ascended to heaven. 
 
------------------------------------------
 
A/N: so, how did you like this? Since today is Valentines day, I will try to upload another chapter. This chapter is like part one of their date. So, stay tuned and please comment! ^^