Chapter 12

True Love [On Haitus]

 

The boy was waiting outside the girl's house. It wasn't house, it was more like a mansion. But the boy wasn't really affected by that, he himself lives in one, except he lives alone. His parents are always traveling, so basically he lives alone except for the cook ajhumma. This is their first date, the boy thought, and it should be perfect. Just then, the girl comes out from the big gates. She is wearing a orange hoodie with a drawing of a duck. She has shorts with leggings, and her hair is pulled into a ponytail. She looks so cute, the boy thought as the girl walked to him, skipping happily. He smiled, which caused the girl to glow. She loved his look, plain jeans with a blue an white strip shirt. He looks like a model, the girl thought. 
"Anyo!" the girl said. "Anyo!" the boy said and held her hand. "Where are we going?" the girl asked, her face blushing.
"The amusement park!" the boy said excitedly. "Really?" she asked with her big eyes. In return, he squeezed her hand an winked at her. 
"Oppa! Look at this," she said as she swung a camera in front of the boy's eyes. "With this, we will forever capture our happiness," she said, giggling. She is so cute, the boy thought again and again. "Should we take one now?" the boy asked. He took the camera, and with his arm around her waist, they took a picture with v-signs. "We look good together," the girl said out loud. Then they looked into each other's eyes and giggled with their cheeks ascended to heaven. 
 
"Wah!" the girl said as they entered the amusement park. With hanging, she looked around at the rides. Excitement in her eyes, she turned to the boy. He looked a bit nervous, and she bit back a smile. "Oppa, are you afraid?" the girl asked. "No," the boy replied, but it sounded too forceful. The girl nodded, not prying into his answer. "Today is a a lot of first," the girl said. "How?" the boy asked curiously. 
"First to be in a amusement park. Our first Date together. First to be with someone without any forcing. First time my nanny let me go out with a guy," the girl said. "Is it really your first time with a guy?" the boy asked, not trying to be jealous. 
"Hmm, with feelings? Yes, it's my first time. My parents always have these parties where I get accompanied by these guys. They were so boring! I hated it, but my parents were forcing me. And I was really surprised when nanny allowed me to go out. You see, my parents are always traveling, so I never see them. My nanny is like my mom, dad and everything. She is too protective, but I love her. 
She is really something, the boy thought as she kept on talking during their lift ride. He really wanted to pinch her cute baby cheeks, but he put his arms around her shoulders when they were landing. 
"Honestly, my situation is also like that. My parents are always traveling because of work. My big sister loves Europe, so she is always there. So, I am kinda living alone except for the cooking lady. I know how you feel. By the way, can I pinch your cheeks?" the boy asked cutely. 
"No," she said while covering her cheeks,"It's my complex. Why does it have to this fat?" she pouted. 
"To make you look more cute," the boy said with sincere eyes, causing her to blush. 
They rode all the rides, while the boy was trying to hide his fear. She laughed at his tension, and he grinned when she tried her aeygo. They ate snacks, and fed each other very well. Then, they entered the animal park. The boy smiled sweetly as the girl held many animals in her arms. He is scared of the birds and tried not to show it, but he knows that she knows. After going through every ride and place, they both went to cafe to get some coffee. 
"Americano please," the girl asked. "So, one Americano and one hot chocolate," the boy ordered their order. 
"Oppa, don't you like Americano?"
"No, I can't drink or eat bitter things well."
The people in cafe looked at these two giggling teenagers, and got jealous at youth and young love. The girl took nonstop pictures of the boy: him eating, drinking, laughing and scared. 
After spending the whole with each other, their beautiful day have to end eventually. While holding hands, they reached the girl's house. 
"Really, today was the best date ever!" the girl said. 
"I will miss you," the boy pouted cutely. 
"Me too," the girl said,"But, we will meet tomorrow in school." 
The door opened, and they saw the girl's nanny waiting. The boy bowed, and looked into the girl's eyes before pressing a kiss on her forehead. 
"See you tomorrow, bye," the boy said. 
"Thanks for today," the girl said blushing. 
"No, thank you," the boy said sweetly before leaving. 
Nanny had that knowing eyes when she entered her house. "Had fun?" nanny said teasingly. She blushed again,"Yes, I will be in the dark room if you need anything." 
This girl, Nanny thought, as se watched her hopping towards her room. At least she has a smile in her face. 
 
A/N: so, how is this chapter? And about  my fanfic "What if", I deleted that because I wasn't getting any inspiration. I don't want to give my precious audience any work which doesn't have any feelings. I am gonna concentrate in this fanfic, and then maybe stop writing until I get hit by inspiration or anything. And i won't know how you feel unless you comment. Please comment!