How time passes by

Howl's Moving Castle with some difference

»How time passes by«

 

 

Minhyun's P.O.V. 

 

Minhyun flew across the border. He looked around and seriously pitied the people under him who stood in fire or their homes burned down right in front of them. It was a horrible sight.

The warships were firing at anything that was alive and still standing. They left bombs on every corner of the country which still appeared green.

Low flying warships spatted new magical puppets. With hat and glasses and silly costume they flew around, looking for victims or maybe sight of the prince if he isn't already dead. The former people were maybe even looking for him.

As Minhyun had enough, he flew directly toward them. A large crowd had gathered and tried to attack him soon after.

He skillfully attacked them and flew through the former humans. He muttered a spell that let his feathers burn down. The puppets screamed in pain, still flying after the young magican but now slower. 

Minhyun flow upwards in direction heaven on the one and only bright blue point and as he passed through it a spell maked it pitch black.

The puppets of the king flew away and searched elsewhere but continue to look for Minhyun. He was exhausted and angry as he went straight home.

 

Ren's P.O.V

 

The laundry was done and  Baehko had brought it inside. I was still sitting there and looking at the landscape. It was too good. I liked the peacefulness too.

"Ren don't you come in to?" cried Baehko to me. I just waved. I took the chair and waddled slowly back to the house.

Baehko was a nice but strange boy. It was night and Minhyun hadn't returned yet. I did worry me, but I still slept.

Minhyun opened the door to his home and went to the chimney. There he sat down on a chair and took a deep breath. He smelled like the cold war and was covered in his own blood.

Kalzifer just looked at him and watched as the springs slowly declined.  Minhyun stretched and sighed heavy. The transformation still hurt a lot.

"If you keep flying like that you will not return to youre own home one night." Warned Kalzifer him. He took a piece of wood and smiled like a child would do if it get's a present from someone special.

"Rennie is such a good man he left it for me. Great isn't it? " Minhyun ignored it and thought deeply. Ren huh?

"This is a cruel war. By the border in the north to the middle of the south everything is a sea of ​​fire." Minhyun said weakly he didn't wanted to think of Ren. Something wasn't right with him. This old man had such a young soul...

"I can't stand the fire in gunpowder. These humans have no manners anymore." said  he fire demons and hissed to himself.

"I was attacked by my equal.", whispered Minhyun and shook his hair in order.

"From the old fat witch?", asked the fire and looked at Minhyun face. It looked like he was really tired. Like he would fall asleep every second.

"No. Third of classical magicians who were disguised as monsters."

"Their eyes will fall out if their realize that they can no longer turn back into humans."

"They will survive. They have forgotten how to cry until then."

"If I'm not mistaken you were also called to the king. " said Kalzifer now, changing the topic.

"Yes, of course. Please make me the bath warm." with these words Minhyun went to the red curtain. "Wha-What again?" stuttered Kalzifer.

Behind the curtain there was Ren's bed. Minhyun was a little surprised when he saw long blonde hair instead of gray ones and as he saw a familiar face and figure. Isn't this...

Ren was asleep and breathed normaly. Minhyun gently over Ren's cheek and then went into the bathroom to clean the dirt from the war away.

*

I was startled. I heard water rushing  and made me a quick ponytail. I pulled the curtain aside, that gave me a little privacy and asked Kalzifer only: "Minhyun?"

"He wasted again all my hot water."

The next morning I went with Baheko into the city.

I told him he should go shopping but the boy didn't know what he should buy. I had written a note for him but he came back after a few minutes and told me with hanging head that he had lost it. The boy loves to eat but doesn't know what he wanted to eat. How should I know?

So we went out together. Baehko still carryed the empty basket and I walked beside him my stick in hand. I hadn't changed a bit. I was still old but I felt better and slowly I found myself. It wasn't fun to be old but I thought that I have to live with it. I couldn't tell anybody and nobody would listen. Maybe Minhyun? But why shoould he we didn't knew each other. He wouldn't anyway. I shook my head and walked to an fishshop.

Suddenly, people were running wildly around us. "Our fleet is back. Their have been in a battle." Someone shouted, and the fish seller apologized to me. He ran to the harbor.

Everyone ran to the harbor and went into their boats to save the survivors.

Baehko and I watched from the edge of the human crowd. The soldiers jumped from the smoking ship to the boats.

"Rennie let go closer to it." said Baehko and pulled me with him. To be honest I didn't want this. It reminded me all too much of my father.

From the corner of my eye I saw the rubber men of that time. Disgusting, black creatures who had stood outside the door of the hatshop.

"Baehko over there are rubber-like-men. Don't move." I told him. "They are servants of the witch from the no man's land." After a short time the creature disappeared in the crowd. I exhaled deeply.

"It looks like as if the other people don't see them." I muttered to Baehko. The called boy just nodded.

Suddenly bombs fell from the sky. They beat the water and the people sreamed out lout and tried to get to safety.

"Rennie look there. These are combat ships of the enemy." He pointed to the huge flying boat over our heads.

No. Calm down. Ren everything will be fine. "Leaflets," shouted a woman and then all together. It was absolute chaos.

I pulled Baekho with me and when we finally arrived at home I sat down heavily on the chair in front of Kalzifer. He looked strange at me.

"Grandpa is everything alright? You look tired and scared." Baehko asked me in a soft voice and patted my shoulder lightly.

I  had enough for one day. Baehko looked at me worried but by the fact I was really a bit tired. If anything unusual happens now I don't know what to do than.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Aish! -.-'

My grammar errors are killing me. I don't understand sometimes what I write here! I'm just like this...  But I'm sorry. ^^'

I'm a beginner at writing so let me be and let me have my fun.
Have fun yourself reading even if it's confusing sometimes.