The secret garden

Howl's Moving Castle with some difference

»The secret garden«

 

Ren's P.O.V

 

"Rennie." Minhyun called again. I was standing behind him.

"I've changed the color of the door. We have a new outlet. want to take a good look?" He opened the door.

It was beautiful. I held my breath. A sea of ​​flowers stretched out before us. "Ren's my gift to you. Here you go." He took my hand and pulled me over to him.

The sea of ​​flowers was so huge and far. Small creeks were visible, where the sky was reflected inside. Beyond the sea of ​​flowers I could see snow occupied hills and the clouds looked as close as one could touch them. It was really beautiful.

I turned in a circle, admiring everything around me. Took it all in me and smiled wide. Even if I was a man I loved flowers. They smell so clean and fresh. They looked nice and gave you a sense of joy and peace in equal time. I just loved the view.

Minhyun looked at me and smiled. He seemed to be happy that i liked his gift but I ignored him further and went my way. "This is my secret garden."

"He's beautiful." I answered truthfully. He led me along an unknown path. "Is that everything created by your magic?" I asked him.

"Just a little bit to help the plants grow on." We jumped over a small stream, and went hand in hand further. I didn't even notice that my hand wasn't an old mans hand anymore. I only noticed the feeling of Minhyun's soft hand in mine.

We came to a river and I ran toward it. I was just happy with me and the environment. I turned smiling to Minhyun. "Thank you. Thank you very much Minhyun. This is exactly what I needed. It's beautiful here. How in a dream from which nobody wants to wake up." I stood on a hill and admired everything.

"Rennie." said Minhyun.

"It's very funny. I feel like I'm been here before. I could cry with joy rihgt now." What I almost did. As I touched my face I noticed how clean and smooth it was. I didn't care much at that time. It was just an illusion for me.

"Com with me." I took the hand Minhyun gave me. We went on and I saw a water mill at the end of an big hill. I grinned from ear to ear. Something I haven'tt seen in a long time. "This is a nice house."

"When I was a little boy was that my secret hiding in the summer. I spent a lot of time here alone." He esplained to me.

"All alone? Really?" That must have been really lonely and sad. When I was a child I used to play catch with my friends or other childish games. Rather said I played with my brother friends than my own friends, because I was very shy I hadn't have some own friends at that time. I sighed and looked at Minhyun as he went on.

"My uncle was a magician too and he left me the house secretly. Whenever you want you can use it." He pulled my hand and wanted to go to the mill.

I stayed at my place. Suddenly uncertain and scared. "What is it? Something wrong?" said the handsome man with a worried expression on his beautiful face.

"Scared. How can I be sure that you don't disappear somewhere once I'm in there." I pointet at the mill. He just looked at me.

"Minhyun. You have to tell me the truth." I didn't know myself what I just said to him. All my feelings burst out suddenly. I just had to say something. I didn't want to feel like before anymore. I wantet to be with him even if it was just a little bit. It was too much and too little at the same time. The words couldn't express my feelings but i had to say something. 

I took a deep breath. "I love you even if you turn into a monster. You can believe in me." I looked at him. His face changed. 

I winced a little back as Minhyun came up to me. Why had I said something like, I'm an old man damn it! I felt how I shrinked. Why does my height change so much? I could feel the tears coming up in my eyes.

 "You know, I just want that you can all live in peace and harmony. If you would picking up the flowers here you could open up a flower shop. Ne? You would certainly do very well. I just now it." He looked at me excited as if he wanted to cheer me up. Florist? Like I was an old woman.

"And then you'd go away," I said, batting with my eyelashes. I squeezed my hands. His face changed at my words. He really would go away.

"I want nothing more than to help you. Minhyun." I turned my head away I could watch him anymore. This wasn't what i wanted at all. I wasn't happy anymore. my feelings went deep inside me and i changed back. I could feel how i changed. I didn't know what changed but i felt it right in my heart. It wasn't a good feeling but i was now again like before. Old and too small for this big world.

"I know I'm not very pretty or handsome and I might can do nothing but clean, for a man ..." I didn't finish my sentence. Tears welled up in my eyes again.

"Rennie. You're handsome!" said Minhyun and wanted to hug me.

I stepped back and looked at my hands at last. They were old and wrinkled. They reminded me of what I was.

"You know the only good thing when you're old is that you can't lose hardly anything."

 

 

Minhyun thought. He couldn't tell Ren know. His own feelings were still so unclear. He himself didn't even knew what he was feeling about Ren. He needed time, which he hadn't. Every moment passed too quickly and was too precious. Ren didn't made it easy to him.

Suddenly he noticed a noise. "Shhh." Ren remained silent and said nothing more. Minhyun stared into the distance, his eyes slightly narrowed together. A  warship appeared from the clouds. It flew just above the flowers and drove out the peaceful view and atmosphere. Ren took a deep breath.

"Why are they flying through this area?" asked Minhyun and looked around more closely. Perhaps other warships were near here.

"These are fighting ships." Ren said, worried and angry at the same time.

"Yes, to destroy stats and people lifs." added Minhyun. Everything was quiet, only the roar of the ship could be heard.

"Friends or enemies?" Ren looked at them more closely.

"There is no difference." Minhyun said seriously and turned to Ren, who was still watching the ship. He seemed to be fascinated and disgusted at the same time. 

The wizard walked up to Ren and grabbed his arm, gently but firmly enough to draw his attention to Minhyun. He had heard the second airship already and was therefore not surprised when it shot past over their heads. It was huge and you could see from underneath the bombs that were planted on the ship. They hung there and were just waiting for their release to destroy anything, what loving people had. Minhyun stared at it and anger came up in him.

"They're all murderers." He whispered loud enough for Ren to hear. He nodded approvingly.

"Take a good look on what I do with all these bombs!" said Minhyun and held out his free hand, with the other hand he had grabbed Ren and held him around his waist. He took his hand and wiped in the air over a part of the ship.

Something happened, Ren couldn't see what it was and it just happened so fast. Suddenly the ship stopped to move in the air. It hung in the air and sank slowly. Only the two front wings were moving. It was amazing.

The alarm bells rang loudly on the flying ship and disrupting the rest of the field even more.

Minhyun took down his aching arm and held it pressed on his body, still smiling. "It has stopped. Minhyun was that you?"

Light feathers sprouted from Minhyuns flesh. Ren looked at it. "Minhyun?" He asked anxiously.

"It was just a silly game. The won't crash." said Minhyun, ignoring the pain. My time is too short, repeated Minhyun in his mind and watched as small, black, monster in uniform flew of the floating plane. They looked around and flew directly toward Minhyun and Ren. 

"Damn. I think they have discovered us." He said, smiling to reassure Ren, who looked straight in the direction of the ship. He made big eyes when he saw the monster. "What is that?", he wispered to himself.

"I think this are Sulli's flying monsters. Let's get out of here. Quick!" Minhyun said seriously and ran with Ren in the direction of the castle door.

"Quick, hurry up Ren. Move your legs!" commanded Minhyun and ran faster.

Ren did this. He moved his legs even as Minhyun took off. The flying monster were behind them but Minhyun was simply faster. They crossed the big river and flew back to the castle door.

It all happened so fast. In the next moment Ren trampled like some crazy guy in the air and shouted at Minhyun 'not to let go of his hands' and in the next moment Minhyun let go with the words: "You have to go into the house."

He kept runnig and screaming with uncertainty. The door of the little house with the door opened and than Ren was already half down the stairs. He breathed hard and wild with anger. He rubbed his hurting . The door was locked.

Suddenly Baehko bursted in out of breath  and Minhoo behind him. "Rennie something happened?" He asked, looking at Ren sitting on the stairs.

"Aish." grumbled the older one. 

Baekho ruffled over his own blond hair. He looked confused at Ren as he said: "I've had enough. I'll move out of here!"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: KeKeKe~ 

I give you something to read on the weekend and some flower's right now!  x'D