Madam Sulli

Howl's Moving Castle with some difference

»Madam Sulli«

 

Ren's P.O.V.


I was led into a greenhouse. It was nice and the plants smelled good. I smiled and took off my hat.

4 men in suits were standing in front of a young woman and bowed briefly. They said goodbye and walked out. The young woman was still sitting and signed anything with a feather. I didn't know what to think of these scene.

How old was she? She looked like 18 years how could she taught Minhyun who was like old than I was. Even if I looked like a grandpa I was in reality 18 years. This didn't seemed right.

I cleared my throat and looked at her for a long time. She looked back. "So you're Minhyuns father?" I nodded affirming.

In my deepest voice I said: "I am. My name Pentragon."

"Sure you're tired." Said the woman, pointing to a chair opposite her. "Please, take a seat." I nodded and sat down.

The greenhouse was just awesome and big. When I looked to the right I saw a wall of glass. A door leads to the outside. It was open, letting in cooling air.

"I'm Sulli, the youngest magician of the royal family." Which I had almost thought of.

I looked at the floor and saw Minhyun sat beside the chair of Sulli. "Forgive me but that dog there...", I began to speak.

"You mean Minhoo? Well this dog is mine. I sent him to you to accompany you here." I sighed heavy. All the trouble for nothing.

"I see. Minhyun will not come today."

"Well yes you see that he has sent his father. I have to tell you that he is really not good for anything. He isn't up to the requirements of the King. And I think he is no help for the king either."

"This is really a sad story." She looked into the distance.

"Minhyun was the first student I had had. And he had so much talent. I was very proud of him and me. But then succeeded a demon to steal his heart. He has changed and left me. Unfortunately he used his magic only for himself." She paused for a moment. "Mr. Pentragon, this boy has become very dangerous. For someone who has no heart, his power is too large." Too big?

"If he keeps going like this, he will just end like the witch of the no man's land." She said conspiratorially. "Let her in."

I was very shocked when I saw the old woman, who has been associated with a wheelchair-like structures in our direction. "Oh my goodness. What happened to you?" I didn't know how to react. I stood up from my chair and watched the old witch sitting in the chair with closed eyes.

"She is now in her real age. I just returned the pact she had with a demon." Huh?

"She has no magical powers more. The witch of the no man's land, was formerly a great wizard. But she signed a trade with a demon. For a long time, her body and her heart have been eaten by him. But in the current situation we can't left the free magician out. But if Minhyun agrees to fight for the land, then I will show him how he can get rid of the demon." She told me with a determined gaze.

"If not I will have to take his power, just like I did with her." she stared down at the former witch

I was so angry at her. How could she say something like this? She was just a kid too. At least she looked like one.

"Now I want to tell you something!" I jumped up from my chair. I really had heard enough. The dog winced.

"Now I'm beginning to understand why Minhyun didn't wanted to show up here. There is something wrong! To order old people around and to let them climb the stairs up and to lead them in this empty rooms. This smells like a trap! You're saying that Minhyun doesn't have a heart. He is determined selfish and a coward and you never know what he does next. But his heart is pure and the only thing he wants is to live free." I took a deep breath.

I let my emotions run wild. I felt like I was getting taller. At the corner of my eye I saw blond hair and noticed my eyes began to shine. I felt a bit like crying. Oh yes, I was fully inside of my own world.

"Minhyun will not come here. And he is certainly not a monster. And with the demon... He is able to finished this situation alone. I'm convinced."

"Mr. Pentragon are you maybe in love with Minhyun?" Madam Sulli asked somewhat incredulously. I took a step back. What? I shrank back to a few inches and my hair turned gray again. What did I hear just now? I'm a good damn old man. 

"Minhyun! Minhyun comes here!" The former witch next to me said and held on to my one leg. "I want to have it. I want Minhyun heart."

"What is this? Don't talk nonsense. Grandma Minhyun will not come here.", I said to her. It was disgusting. His heart?

"But Minhyun will come. Because I now know his weak point." Said Sulli and turned to the wall of glass.

 A small plane landed there and a man with black hair and good stature landed. "Prince Aron." Sulli nodded her head.

"Sit still. How are you feeling today?", the young boy said smiling.

"Prince I'm ashamed." She said quietly, raising an eyebrow cheekily. She just flirted with the royal prince?

"I'm bored with all the meetings where I need to be with my father. Well this palace is safe because of you. I don't need to worry. I don't know what's the point in all this." Sulli giggled a little, but then cleared .

"Who are your two guests?" said Aron the prince and she looked over at us. His behavior is known to dare me. I squinted.

"This is the father of the magician Minhyun." He nodded to me and smiled slightly. "Thank you for coming, but I'm sure we don't need any magician anymore. My father wants to win the war without magic."

Suddenly the king showed up. He walked in and smiled bride.

"Sulli, I signed the papers, my boy and I were going right into another conference. This will be our breakthrough."

A boy ran beside the king and stared at us. What the? I looked at the boy in front of me and was just more confused. Sulli apparently not a piece. She smiled at the boy and talked with the king happiely. 

The boy looked at our direction, he bit his lower lip and seemed confuse like I was right now. The king noticed us and looked over.

"Ah Sulli, stop with your silly games, although he looks similar to my Aron." The king laughed hard, he wiped a tear from his eyes and patted Aron's shoulder, the real princeAron said goodbye to Sulli and went out with his father.

He looked back once, he had sad eyes. Something troubleed him, I thought as the door was closed.

"Minhyun long time no see."

"I'm glad that youre all right." said Minhyun and bowed slightly. He transformed back into hisself and smiled brider than the king did before. He is ing kidding me, right?

"Of course did I know that it was you from the beginning." Sulli was in a bad mood now.

"I have kept my oath and I'm not willing to fight with you or for the king. I will bring my father home now." said Minhyun serious.

"I will not let you go away just like this."    I have nothing to say here?

With her long, big stick that I've noticed since long ago, she led the floor tremble. Water was suddenly around and over us and turned into free air. My dear God, we float in forty meters in the air. The former witch held like crazy to my thin legs. It broke almost it hurts. But I was too scaryed, I couldn't say anything.

"Don't look down. She is incredibly powerful."  Oh Minhyun. I wouldn't have seen down even if you didn't told me that.

"It's about time that I show you're father who you really are." Said Sulli with a mysterious voice. It all happened so fast. Suddenly droped stars from heaven. Shootingstars. How meteors.

They fall in our direction and even end up on the black cloak of the witch. She screamed and because of the noise you wanted to crawl away. Course we can't do that, otherwise we fall meters deep. Minhyun pushes me closer to himself. It was almost painful. I wanted to scream: 'Yah I'm a frail thin man' but that seemed inappropriate.

The meteors were moving in circles and little stick figures were formed. They held themselves hands and began to sing. This was just too abstract.

The song hurt me almost physically.

I looked at my arm where Minhyun's strong warm hand held me. As this hand turned into a claw of a bird I was very shocked. Although the meteors made me more anxious but I was shaking a bit.

I watched Minhyun beautiful face. It twisted sprouts and springs from his cheeks, his hair was extended to feathers and his neck was bigger than before. He cried horribly.

Sulli appeared before us, swinging her big wooden rod.

"No Minhyun no! It's a trap. Don't look at her." I called out, and shut his eyes with my hands. This wasn't the best idea because now he couldn't see anything but what should I do in this situation?

Suddenly he swang his feathers and we broke through the greenhouse roof.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm so tired... zZzZzZ

 It took hours to write this, just this. I had a difficult time here but I wanted to bring Sulli of f(x) in the story.

I couldn't really figure out how to write Sulli's charakter because I think in reality she is a goddness. A cute & funny one. Yeah, I'm a big fan of hers!

Love her role and her acting in "To the beautiful you" with Minho!