Stars

Howl's Moving Castle with some difference

»Star«

 

They both fell deeply. Ren felt like dying as he landed on the hard ground and moaned in pain.

His head hurted and he heard the rest of the castle crashing down, burying him with Minhoo, pressing close to his chest under it.

Urg, that hurts. Ren held him to his chest, not wanting to let go. He felt pain in his whole body, like his bones were broken into tiny pieces. He gritted his teeth to surpress another pained moan and let go of the dog who whimpered under him.

Ren tried to open his eyes slightly as he could move his head up to look around. It was dark in the cliff but still bright enough to see something. All around him were the scrap parts of the castle, the wood and metal were now lying around, it looked like a ruin to him.

The dog sneezed. "Bless you" Ren said and chuckled at himself becaus of his own silliness. Why did he said 'bless you' to an animal in the first place, he was so stupid.

He noticed big tears in his eyes as the terrible feeling of lonelyness overwhelmed him. He was all alone, hurt and helpless. Maybe he had done wrong, but he had really hoped that it would be the right thing to do at that moment. He was so disappointed in himself as he sat down there in the cliff with nothing left.

Big tears flow faster down on his pale cheeks and he rubbed his eyes desperately to show no weakness. He wasn't himself at the moment. He always remained strong, only since he had getten to know Minhyun and the others he noticed that he went soft around them, like a old grandpa.

All the emotions he felt took him by surprise, he couldn't handle them all. Since he was a little child he was bad in it.

Minhoo sniffed and sat down in fornt of him, along with his faithful dog eyes, he stared up at Ren, panting slightly. Ren looked at him and cried even more. Now the poor doggie was with him in this cliff, no way to escape or help.Both would probably die in this dark hole.

"Min-hoo, I h-have done something v-very terrible.", He began to stutter and rubbed his eyes again. "I showered Kalzifer with water what do I do if Minhyun just died?" He asked desperately, staring up at the black sky with empty eyes. If Minhyun really died because of him... he wouldn't want to life on.

It started to rain and the tears stopped after some time. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes to order his thought. Come on down, he told himself. You can't give up now, there's still a chance, you can do it alone.

Minhoo gave a loud noise from him and Ren looked away from the dark sky with a clear and expressionless face. He watched his trembling hands and noticed that the ring that Minhyun gave him some time ago shined strange blue. It was pointing to a metal wall that was leaning against the rock wall.

Ren looked startled at his finger and stood up without thinking about it. He touched his hand and stared at the ring that was trembling itself.

"What the hell? Does this mean that Minhyun is still alive?" He said shocked and close to tears again. Ren his wet hair out of his face, a small smile on his lips as the ring continues to shine in a certain direction.

He looked around and walked toward the metal wall. He pushed it with all his strength away after he had examined it and found a wooden door behind it. "The door to the castle." He whispered startled with big eyes. Ren looked around, confused.

The blue beam was exactly on the door and Ren nodded to himself, he would just try his luck. Maybe it was fate or just a bad joke. God, please don't let it be a bad joke from you. He took a deep breath and opened the door. He didn't questioned that the door was even there, he didn't questioned what was hiding behind it, he didn't cared as he saw the endless blackness.

It was so black, it reminded him of the one time where he had watched Minhyun disappeared through the same blackness. A breath of wind fled thought it and Ren began to shiver slightly. He rubbed his arms and stepped inside.

He stopped for a brief moment and tried to get used to the strange feeling. It seemed as if he would go though black thick water. His body felt heavy yet light as a feather as would he flew though the darkness as he took another step fruther inside. The blue light showed Ren the way out of the darkness and Ren began to run. Minhoo ran right next to him and sniffed excited and curious. He looked a little frightened and bewildered but Ren didn't let himself get distracted. He had to find Minhyun and he would.

Ren went on and saw after a long hike through the thick blackness a small space in front of him. It looked like a painting, that slowly came closer. He approached it and stepped soon on a wooden floor and looked around.

A small chimney was sitting at one end of the room and a table was in the middle. Papers were lying on it, some already full with black ink and some still white. The walls were almost completely bare and the room had one window. It looked strangely peaceful as well as alone.

Ren heard water splashing and looked out of the window in the small room. A large grassland spread out behind the glass shards, with flowers and small creeks over here and there. It all looked strangely familiar.

He looked down at Minhyun's ring. He was trembling now stronger and disintegrated weak. Ren was alarmed. No, that couldn't be. It was the only thing he had left of Minyhun and he didn't wanted to lose it just yet. He had to cherish it some more.

Minhoo scratched lightly at the entrance door. Ren looked at the dog and went to him, grateful for the distraction. He didn't wanted to think about bad things like the future. The ring wouldn't be the last thing he got from Minhyun. He would still be able to get many more things and give some things to Minhyun as well. He would find and rescue Minhyun so good it would have been possible for him.

The young looking boy stepped out into the clear night and took a deep breath. The air was fresh, not filled with gunpowder. It was quiet and no one cried for help, no crashing bombs that destroyed everything peacfull around him. It was quiet and Ren smiled slightly as he realized where he was. Minhyun had shown him this place before.

Ren came completely out of the water mill and contunued to look outside. Shooting stars flew in the sky, illuminating the wide field brightly. It looked beautiful and if Ren had the chance, he would want to remained as happy as he felt now. Forgetting about everything bad that had happened, together with Minhyun and Baekho, JR and the old witch. That would be nice. 

He looked at the sky when he saw that the meteors seemed to take a different direction. They were now falling down into the grass and streams, extinguishing. That was strange but beautiful to look at. Next to him landed a shooting star and explode in a tiny spark.

Now with his wide open eyes Ren scanned the field. Minhyun had to be here somewhere, otherwise he wouldn't be here in the first place. He had to find him as soon as possible. The ring had led him to Minhyun, he just had to!

Even if he just experienced the most peaceful and best thing in the world, he had no time to enjoy it. He was too anxious and excited.

Somewhere but who exactly?, he wondered and slowly walked over to a stream, Minhoo close behind him.

The ring on his finger trembled once again strong. He was now only a thin line and Ren was worried. What did that mean? He looked at it again, thinking about what might happen as a meteor hit the ground at the other side of the water.

A younger boy ran along there on the other side of the river. Too far for Ren to be able to correctly recognize him or be able to call him but Ren saw him walking along the water as if there is nothing wrong in the world.

The tall boy had blackish hair and a beautiful, familiar face. Ren ehld his breath for a brief moment. The world seemed to stand still as he froze.

 

Minhyun as little boy ... there ... walking ... right in front of him.

 

The other male looked like a 10 years old child and he had a little smile on his lips. He watched the shooting stars and it was now clear to Ren. His mind began to work and he tried to progress everything that happened so far. The shooting stars. The small, sparkling manikins in Sulli's illusion spell. They had been shooting stars.

Suddenly he felt the urge to run as fast as he could around the river, to be able to stand beside Minhyun and tell him something important he didn't knew what it was in the very moment but he still began to run as if his life was in danger.

Ren ran against the time and felt the ground vibrate slightly. He had to make it to Minhyun. Warn him for something. He was caught in Minhyun's childhood and would soon be kicked out of it again. He felt it deep in his inner. The ring was the clock. If it broke, he would have to return to home to that cliff.

The young boy was breathing hard, trying not to get stuck in the mud under his shoes or to fall. It was hard to get around, as someone wanted him to not make it in time.

It kept falling meteors from the sky. Ren felt as if the sky above him would break together any second and he ran faster faster, desperate to reach Minyhun. He fell as he slowly sank into the ground. He was caught.

Ren looked up and froze when he saw Minyhun. A glittering something in his hands. He looked serious and moved his lips as if he spoke to it. Sealed he the contract with Kalzifer? It looked magical and so intimate. It was strange to watch but Ren couldn't move an inch. He sank deeper and deeper in the mud.

He was already so close to the two, he tried to move but it didn't worked like he wanted it to. He could now see Minhyun facial features very well and was amazed by his beauty but he looked alone and tired.

It broke Ren his weak heart but he couldn't do anything for the young boy. His mouth was dry and his voice did not want to join him as he wanted to speak. He watched frozen as the sparkling something was swallowed by Minyhun.

Ren didn't thought, he just watched everything with his big and puffy eyes. Minhoo ran around him in circles, panting, rushed. Minhyun began to writhe and something red, yellow flickering broke from his clothed chest. It was strange to look at but hardly describable. That must have been the birth of Kalzifer.

Suddenly Ren heard a rattle. The ring broke into a thousand individual pieces and disappeared into nowhere. A breeze swept the short-haired boy nearly gone and a large black hole was created under his feet. Ren felt like he fell and got his voice at last.

He opened his mouth and screamed as loud as he could: "Minyhun! Kalzifer!?" Make the above two turn to look at him. Ren hovered over the hole for a brief moment but still fell as the gravity was giving in. He had slight tears in his eyes, but smiled.

"I'm Ren, I will definitely come, wait for me in the future!"

And it was black around him the only thing that made ​​him smile slightly, was the frightened but curious face of the two figures he knew so well.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry that I am so slow!!! O.o'

I try to upload tomorrow the last chapter! The L.A.S.T one... T__T

Thanks for commenting and waiting for my late updates!
Give you soo much love! xoxoxo <3