... in Love?

Howl's Moving Castle with some difference

»... in Love?«

 

Ren's P.O.V.

 

After the long but beautiful afternoon it was slowly become evening.

I've looked at the things that Minhyun has given me as a gift. Somehow it was all too much. First this house, then the awesome garden and now clothers. Unfortunately they don't fit me properly. I have to stitch it up a little but he did meant it in a good way. I sighed and looked out of my window.

It was quiet. Because of the war there were no people on the streets. It has become dangerous to walk around at night alone. No more cheering from people during the day. The people walked quietly but quickly on the streets when there had some business.

It seemed like an eternity when I left here. How long was it exactly? I didn't know I had lost track of time. I had forgotten and neglected things here but I couldn't change the facts. My life had changed completely. I couldn't say sorry anymore because I had nothing left. 

I went back to my work. I took the needle and took a few stitches as Baehko knocked at the door. Why I knew that it's him? He is very confident and pretty noisy and he doesn't waits until someone tells him to come in. He is a simple man. One thing that I like somehow.

"Well, good night Rennie.", He looked a little depressed. I didn't know why at first, maybe because of what I said today. Of course I wouldn't move out. This was and is my home. Exactly this house and I would never want to leave Minhyun and Baehko. Both have grow in this short time to my heart. We were really like a family. With JR and Kalzifer and now with the witch and the dog. We were a large family and I liked that fact. I have always wanted one. 

A family who was there for each other.

Although Minhyun made some difficulties to me. I missed him terribly. He hadn't returned yet and i didn't know what to do. I was worried about him all the time. What had happened? Was he doing good? I had many questions in my head and my mood was therefore somewhat down. 

"Good night." I said, smiling slightly, I didn't prang Baehko more. He shouldn't have to carry heavy load on his shoulders. Now I continued to smile a little. My thoughts took me by surprise again. I really cared about him. He was a cute boy. But I think I'm younger than him by a few months?  

He nodded and started to close the door but then he changed his mind and opened it again.

"You know Rennie, you don't have to worry about Minhyun. He's already been gone for days before." He said gravely.

It must be lonely for him. For days? I know I couldn't handle to be apart of this pretty nice young man for so long. I think it would break my heart. Although I'm not that fragile. Why do I behave like a heart-broken girl who has just lost her lover? Am I mutated to a girl or what? >.<

I sighed heavily. What had Minhyun done to me?

The gifts and the kindnesses he gave me every day... The smiles and the gentle touches, even though I was an old man, he didn't treat me differently when I was young and handsome. He treated me like I was precious.

As if I were something special...

Although I looked like an old fragile man. I briefly looked at me and sighed again.

"Everything alright Ren? Don't be like this. Minhyun is a strong guy. He is coming back definitly." Baehko came to me and touched my cold hands.

When I felt his warmth I was a little shocked but I nodded gratefully. He wanted to cheer me up. He was a really good kid.

"Thank you. But it's good Baehko~ah. Thanks a lot. Now go to sleep I'll take care of grandmother."

He nodded and took Minhoo on his arms. He said again, good night and went to his new room.

 

 

A little later I went to the old former witch, and made her ready for bed.

I put her to bed and pulled the covers smooth over her legs. I was just too caring sometimes. "Do you need anything else?" I asked her.

She watched me very well but I didn't notice until she grabbed me gently by the hand and smiled, I looked into her eyes. "No, thank child."

I was thinking too far away for that, I was kind of shocked. Child? Yes it's true she was the one that had crused me. Suddenly I saw the old, fat witch in front of me with her black clothes and black big hat, her full lips and the gruesome, hateful grin in her face.

I shook my head. No that is not true anymore. I don't need to be afraid. She had no power anymore. 

When I looked back at her she was just the old grandma again, quietly dropped in along with a wrinkled face and the eyes full of sorrow, compassion and love. She patted my hand, like a mother would do and pulled me next to her.

"You're in love, right?", she asked me and smiled. I could only stare at her. Where did she...?

"I heard youre sighing now for a quite while Ren." Her eyes made me ready. Internally. I sighed again and shook my head slightly.

It was so hard. And than still a man in my age now. What should I expect? What thought  Minhyun about me? Did he even think about me in that way? I have already confessed my love but he didn't say anything. Why? Yes, all day I've been thinking about random things. I suddenly felt like a little girl who wanted to speak to his mother about the so-called 'first love'. As a boy I mean.

I just nodded as answer. "Well I'm right.", she chuckled. 

"Grandma were you in love before?" I didn't expect an answer.

"But of course I was! I'm still." she said with sparkling in her eyes. Her eyes lit up and she looked really happy. Pleased with the whole world in this moment.

"What?" I almost couldn't believe it. My jaw tropped a bit. 

"Men are always the reason when we have trouble in life and don't know what to do next. However, the heart of a young man is just wonderful!" She said excited. The older woman ​​sat up a little on the bed.

I stared at her again. We?

I'm still one of those men that brings the sorrow to women. Had she forgotten that I was a man? Do I look like a woman? Maybe I should really cut my hair. It's too long. But she was old and maybe she had confused things. Yeah that is it...

Wait a minute. She'd said something like 'the heartof these men would be wonderful?'

What she meant by that? I remember the day when we were in the palace. As she had said such a thing before. She would want to have Minhyun's heart and eat it then? For real now? I wouldn't allow it anyway but her acting back than was just too gross. I think she was just confused at that time too. Yeah this was it! I shook the remembrance away. 

I narrowed my eyes and answered her. I couldn't say nothing. "Really! How can you say something like that? Wonderful?"

"And so appetizing." She smiled widely.

So I was right after all. The witch was really a cannibal. Did she mean that serious or was she joking with me now? I don't want to eat Minhyun heart or anything like that. He already eat mine. I felt so empty without him here.

The witch just smiled weirdly.

She was already pretty confusing. I didn't get what she was doing. Did she had some bad plan in her mind? Why was she even here? If she is going to hurt my Minhyun than I will get really angry! Moment. Did I just thought 'my'? He isn't mine at all. Why am I overreacting? What's wrong with my mind?

I liked the witch a lot. Why am I like this now? She was nice and somehow strange. I can't forgave her about crusing me because of her I'm an old man now. It's not like i love being like this. But what can we do? Maybe I have to life with the cruse for may whole life.

Suddenly we heard loud sirens. "What's that?" I said and went in the direction window. Forgetting my thoughts and worried about the situation outside. 

"Those are air-raid sirens." said the witch simple. 

"An air raid?" I looked back at her. Now she had a strange look in her eyes and her face had too many emotions. But she was still smiling.

"Not in this town but you shouldn't go out tonight. Sulli's flying monster are looking everywhere for this house." She said seriously. She really was a strange old woman.

She looked at Kalzifer who watched us. "What a good fire." She flattered and smiled gently. Just as she had looked at me before. I would love it when Minhyun would look at me like that. I think I would melt in his arms.

"It hides our house quite excellent." she clapped her hands togehter and went to sleep.

A bit later I could hear someone snoring. I giggled quietly.

I don't have to think of Minhyun. I will see him soon enough. He did know how I felt. I said it before. I shook my had again and thought about the last word's grandmother said.

Kalzifer was really amazing. I agree with her even though I don''t understand much of magic I had learned one thing.

...Demons were powerful creatures.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I try to upload next week again but I have to think about my other fics right now.... Jinjia sry <3

Please look forward to my next chapters it's going to an end soon... So sad.

I like the movie so much and I think it could have a better ending. No, not better but a bit longer like... you know what i mean right? I can't say what i would wanted to happen, because the film is so good but i just wanted more. I hope the Studio's are making more and even greater movie's!