Flight and landing

Howl's Moving Castle with some difference

»Flight and landing«

 

Ren's P.O.V.

 

I was out of breath. We landed on the flying machine and he started it quickly and we flew away. I looked at Minhyun and I just saw his old good looking self. What was this before?

The dog Minhoo landed on our plane too and sat on the lap of the former witch. No idea how the two had managed to get on the airplane. But Minhyun gave me the blame. "Oh Ren, you've taken all them with you." He sighed playfully.

"Sit forward." With effort I did that. The dog sneezed behind me. "Nice doggie." said the witch. Yes, of course.

"He is a spy of the evil young Sulli. Well since we can't do anything about it." I shrugged my schoulders. "We can't just throw him down." In reality, I liked animals. Dogs were pretty cute.

"Ren take over the plane." said Minhyun and looked back.

"Real now? Cool. This is just WoW." I exclaimed. I found it so interesting. I'm just a guy, sorry about this behavoir.

"You're doing well at youre first time." Minhyun praised me, I looked at him. "Look forward." He advised me, and I did. Almost too late. We flew just past of an  tower of a church.

"They haunt us. Now I will make you invisible. I can do that but only for five minutes. Follow the ring. You have to call for Kalzifer and it will lead you to him. In the evening you will be at the castle so i think." I looked at the ring and called Kalzifer with all my heart. Is that working for real? But in this one short moment, I had no doubts. Suddenly the ring began to glow. Damn cool. O.O

Wait a minute. "Yah! Why  had I to go to the royal palace if you showed up anyway?" I asked, a little late.

"Ren, I've only come because you were there. How could I be able to go alone to this naughty and sly woman." Yes he was right. Madam Sulli had a few screws loose. "Previously, I was too afraid of going but you helped me a lot." I nodded. I understood that.

"Okay, when I say three." He counted backwards and at one his image became blurry. The witch and me, oh and the dog were alone on our plane. Minhyun was on another and waved back at me. "See you later." his mouth formed.

 

In the royal palace ...

Sulli sat in her chair and leaned back. She looked at the hat Minhyuns father had left.

He was pierced  with her stick at the chair's back. She had thrown him because she wanted to reveal Minhyuns true self completely. She herself had been strained but she had only caught the hat of the man.

She stood up and pulled him out of the chair. The hat fell down. She picked it up and walked over to her chair again.

One of her servants came and looked at her questioningly.

"I had since a long time ago not as much fun as I had today." She told him. "Since I was a child I had to work for the royal family. I won't complain! They really nice to me. And I have a good home that I really love..." She didn't finished her sentence. She left it and closed short her eyes. Don't say too much, Sulli.

She raised an eyebrow and looked up to the high hole Minhyun had left behind. "I let them get away on purpose." She turned the hat in her hands and stared at it. "I must admit, Minhyuns father really is still very young." She giggles slightly and leaned back.

She needed to think. How she should end the war.

The king ordered her to seriously think about to finish this war with a single magic spell. But that wasn't as easy as the king thought. She wasn't even that powerful. She was too young but she didn't had to anyway. She had other ideas. It would be easier if the lost prince suddenly showed up again. Where could he be? What had happened to him?, this were the question Sulli was curious about.

Aron didn't wanted to say anything. Maybe he didn't knew anything. She had heard about a fight between the two princes. Jonghyun and Aron had been friends since their childhood. She had played with two, she knew how tight the band was between the two.

Sulli turned the hat in her hands again. He was simply but skillfully made​​. What to do now with this matter?

 

Ren's P.O.V.

 

It was raining. We flew still and I could see from far my hometown. Old memories came up but I shook my head to banish them.

"Granny, we're almost there." I said, staring straight ahead. What was with Minhyun? Was he doing good? He had decoyed the soldiers? Is he at home before we arrive there?

It was weird, I was really very worried about him. I missed him here beside me. I really missed him. How does he feel about me? Why do I even think about those thinks? I'm an old man! As if he was interested in old men.

But just now, for a short moment I was back in my young self, I had felt it. Was that the key to break the spell? But what have I done to break the spell for a minute?

I saw to the glowing ring. We had flown over my home town by now and we could see the valley of the furrows. From a distance I saw smoke arise. The rain had stopped and slowly I could see better.

The castle came in sight and I saw turnip and Baehko at the window. "Rennie" called Baehko and waved to us. How do I stop this thing?

"I do need help here Baehko!" I shouted. "How do I land with this?" I cried desperately.

Suddenly Kalzifer opened the mouth of scrap of the castle and we flew directly into the wall that was behind here. It hurt a little.

"Rennie," cried Baehko again and put away the bricks and wood. He found the old witch and the dog from Madam Sulli. He looked a bit surprised.

I watched the whole scene from the top and came down the rubble. "Baehko. Thank you that you come to meet us.", I said and Baehko took me in a big warm hug. He pushed too hard, and it hurt a little. I had the steering wheel of the plane still in my hand. This was an awkward landing.

"Are you okay? Who are these people? Why did you bring a dog? What's his name? He's so cute! Where is Master Minhyun and why did you ever flown?" asked Baehko. They were too many questions. How could I answer this question at once? I felt dizzy.

I told him and turnip what had happened in the castle.

The reaction of turnip was a little strange, so strange it from a scarecrow can be. When I said the name of the young Prince, Aron, he hopped up and down and went in circles. That he didn't get dizzy...

When I told them everything we cleaned up a little. We covered the big new hole in the wall and pushed a couch in the front of it. Grandmother slept there.

Before I went to sleep I still looked quite a while in the distance. Turnip kept me company.

"Do you like it to be called carrott or turnip?" I asked, curiously. That was a name I had made-up for him. He turned in a circle.

"Does that mean yes?" I asked again. He jumped up and down. "Well no.", I said.  He hopped again.

"What's your name?" I asked now. If he could answer me... ~.~'

There was silence, of course. He said nothing. He consisted only of wood and textile so he possible couldn't speak.

I didn't expect an answer anyway but he jumped to the ground and carved into it a bit. He took a long time for it, and finally he had carved two large letters into the ground. J and R.

"Does that mean you want to be called JR? That isn't even a proper name." I complained, but he jumped up and down.

I just nodded and wished him a good night. If that is what he wants, I call him now only two letters. JR. What does it mean anyway?

I stretched and looked around. The dog from Madam Sulli was under the bed and my mattress was before the sofa. "Yah! I hope for youre own good that I don't get at night dog saliva in my face." I warned him, smiling but seriously. I liked the dog somehow.

I laid down at my bed and hoped that Minhyun will safely return.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

A/N: Here I am a little different from the original.

I had to make the situation more clearly between the royal houses. JR and Aron were in a good relationship but now JR is gone? They have been arguing over something... 

Well I'll probably pick up this topic in an extra story for the Jron shipper! ^^'