Visit

Howl's Moving Castle with some difference

»Visit«

 

Minhyun was on the battlefield at that time. He flew with his wings over the people and wizards who fought together and against each other and could only shake his head sadly. Why had such a terrible war had brok out at all?

Crowds of people in dark costumes, stormed directional to the center of the country, towards the enemy. With weapons loaded and injured drag behind them. Throughout their tents were erected. All waited for the end of the war, but nobody complained and did what needed to be done.

Bombs fell on allies and enemys. Smoke rose as signs of a new premium and death of many people. Screams were listening but MInhyun focused on something else. He flew higher and pursuing the many airships, kept an eye on them and watched with anger as they dropped bombs or people in order to make the ship lighter.

A few were flying to his homeland and flew directly toward the country and the city, which he had just occupied with his friends. This annoyed him even more. That they were nowhere safe.

He didn't want that Ren was injured or Baehko. What would he do if anything happened to the two?

He thought briefly about how he would hold Ren dying in his arms and couldn't hold back a tear. He wouldn't lose someone who was important to him! He would fight for they safety even if it was the last thing he would do. He made ​​a sharp turn and flew on.

Into the battle, ready to fight.

 

 

"Rennie a strange woman has come!" shouted a familiar voice, and ran into the flower shop, that Ren had just opened

Baehko carried the flowers in his hand, that he should deliver and ran in Ren's arms. He squeezed him tightly and stood behind him.

He isn't going to protect me? I should protect him instead? What a strange woman? Ren wondered and turned around.

A woman with a yellow dress and a small purple-blue hat came in, with umbrella and all that belonged to it. She looked around and open to an 'o' shape, she smiled at the colorful flowers.

Ren stood in a corner, where he had arranged more flowers. She didn't saw him immediately. He watched the woman very well, a little confused and afraid. What did she want here? She knew I was here? Did knew what  my present condition was?

The rich woman sniffed in the air, smiling. Suddenly she turned around in cicles and looked at eveything in the shop. Ren had nothing changed. The hatshop was still the same as before, only now that flowers stood there and no homemade hats anymore.

She looked at him and her smile widened. She looked a little scary maybe creepy was a better word. Could a person smile so wide? She ran up to him and shouted for happiness but with a sad undertone: "Rennie is so good to see you!"

The woman pressed Ren firmly in a hug but still wondered about his body and face, though she was warned before why her son looked so old.

"It's so good to see you too umma!"

Her son stood straight in front of her hugging her but not that firm as he took a step back she could see his face clearly. He had a few lines in his face, he looked like thirty, physicality but his hair was gray almost white. It didn't looked right. Her son was only 19 years old. He hadn't looked like this a few months ago. Why? She felt tears in her painted eyes. 

Ren watched the young looking woman carefully and startet to sigh as he saw that his beloved mother cried because of his actual state. It hurt a bit.

"You look like an old man! And all because of all me! I'm so sorry, "she cried, rubbing the tears away. You look desperate, Ren thought and wondered. Why was his condition her fault?

"Umma you know I missed you very much. Let's not talk about this ne?" said Ren now and broke the hug his mother gave him. She nodded and answered the same.

She walked in in the house and looked carefully around. Her make -up still looked very good. As she saw the former witch sitting in front of the kamin she jumped a bit, surprised by her presence. "Who is this Rennie? Ah you're landlord...lady right? I thought she looked different.", she murmured to herself.

Ren didn't answered just watched for a brief moment the witch, sleeping in the chair by Kalzifer's fireplace.

"I have so many questions Rennie! Where have you been? We looked everywhere for you! Have i even asked you if you're all right? You look dirty? Did you clean or something? Have you made ​​to the shop has to flower shop? It's wonderful, the smell and the feeling! YOu did not change anything.'re appa were so proud of you! ", she patted Ren's head and turned in circles, putting her small bag at the table.

She looked at Ren while talking and tears fell out of eyes again. He was a handsome boy and now he had aged so quickly. Had he done something bad? Why did this happened to one of her sons. Even her husband was death and now her son would die sooner then her to.

The young woman went up to Ren and hugged him tightly again, tears rolled down her cheeks but dried up again quickly. She looked at the clock and gasped. Time to leave.

"Ren, I don't have much time. I just wanted to say that I have married again. We can all live together now. You don't have to clean or do other work. He is a wonderful man and is still filthy rich." she said dreamily , staring at the frond door. Her tears were long forgotten.

"You know I love living and working here." Ren answered smiling. He wouldn't want to move out of here. This was now his family, he didn't like the thought of leaving Minhyun, his love alone.

"Arraso...", his mother just said a little surprised but her smile remained on her full lips.

"I really have to go now Rennie. The car is waiting. I really have to go." she nodded and confirmed herself. Ren accompanied her out of the house.

 

 

The witch woke up. She hadn't slept in the first place but she pretended to, so that Ren and his mother could talk to each other. 

Landlord-lady huh? She smirked and felt something in her neck. It was a fimilar feeling.

She quickly ran to the small purple bag that the woman had left. She took it and went back to her seat, let herself fall back into place. She rummaged around in it.

Outside she heard Ren sad but happy saying "Goodbye". She sighed and only shook her head. What for a poor young boy he was. When heonly knew, she thought as she pulled a spy worm out of the pocket. What to do? She thought, and turned in all directions.

Kalzifer was watching her actions. She behaved strangely.

"Kalzifer eat up." she said suddenly and threw something black at him. Reflexively he opened his mouth and chewed, swallowed. What the hell? He felt like he was burned out and that he had to puke soon. But he couldn't he was a demon. What had the old woman given to me?

As his mind was going blank he saw the happy face of the former witch as she pulled a big cigar out of the purple pocket.

At the same time...
 
Ren waved to his mother as she sat down in the car. He smiled, watching her waving back. She called out some sweet words and left. Other people were walking down the streets with their belongins and pets. The town is going to be very empty tonight. Maybe we should call Minhyun? But how?, Ren asked himself looking back at his mother smiling and waving again.
 
 
The woman sat in the car and waved with her gloved hand at him until she was out of sight. She turned to the driver. Her smile vanished.
"I did what I was ordered. Take me to my husband now." she said sullenly and guilty about what she had done.
 
"The magician Madam Sulli will be very happy." He said smiling and looking down the street.
 
She rolled her eyes and screwed up her colorful mouth. She looked at the people around them. They ran away from the danger, and somewhere where they thought it would be safe. In this war, no one was safe, not even her beloved son Ren.
 
"I'm really sorry Rennie." She said before turning back to straight.
 
 
 
"So many people. All are trying to get out of town." Ren said thoughtfully, pouting a bit. Why have I opened a flowershop in the middle of a war?
 
"Will you also go Rennie?" Baehko said behind me. He startled Ren a little  "What," he asked, looking at the bigger boy.
 
"The woman has told you so.", the boy said looking in Rens brown eyes. He looked again different from before. What was his true self?, thought the other blond boy sadly. So much hidden in this smal body. Baehko didn't wanted to leave Ren soon. He loved him too much, so he was happy hearing the next things Ren said.
 
"Oh, that not quite it Baehko-ah but I'm glad that we have reconciled." Ren said, turning his head around to look Baehko in the eyes.
 
Baehko suddenly hugged his back pressed firmly into itself.
"Don't go away! Never! Rennie I love you so much. You're almost like a father to me! Please stay here," he pleaded into Ren's neck.
 
Is he crying and why father?, he asked himself but still smiled. He Baehko's hand affectionately, and smiled happily. It was a nice feeling to be loved.
 
"I like you too Baehko. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere."  
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: Hey everyone. It's been a while!
 
 
 
It's getting short to an end to this story, so I will make the chapter longer/shorter? I don't know how it will turn out. ^^
 
Sorry if you're not satisfied with this after such a long time but I can't just write everything in one chapter this were to much for me and you and I'm busy lately. ->  You know I have to attend classes in my beloved holidays... ~.~'
 
Anyway,
Please enjoy reading and comment if you like something or don't!       
*give you lot of love - even if you have something you don't like*