The nightmare

Howl's Moving Castle with some difference

»The nightmare«

 

A dark figure came into the castle. Without a word, it went past Ren's matress and up the stairs. "You're so over the top!" heard the monster Kalzifer say and swallowed a little blood. It dropped feathers and hung his head. It was all too much. What was the meaning of life? He went to his room and the branch to the left. Layed down and breathing heavily.

Ren woke up by some sounds. Young blonde with silky hair, young face with a shy look and a body of a young man.

"Is Minhyun back?" He asked, breaking the silence. He lit the candle on that was standing next to his bed and was startled at what he saw beside him.

Large bird-like traces of blood were scattered on the floor. He took a deep breath. It smelled horribly of blood. Was that Minhyun?, he wondered, raising a black feather gently. They fell apart in his hands.

He decided to look after Minhyun so he took the candle in one hand and put on his shoes. He walked up the stairs, carefully. He would find Minhyun and help him as best as he could. Once he stopped before Minhyuns room door. Should he really go inside? But he wanted to help. He had to help him.

"Minhyun?" He called out and waited. No answer. He opened the door and saw a long corridor in front of him. Was the previously been there? The corridor was very long. He walked until he felt a draft and came a cross in sight. Left or right?

The walls were hung with all sorts of magical charms. The floor was littered with black feathers and just loose. It was dead silent, you could hear a faint breathing, which proceeded from the left corridor. Ren decided to go to this passage, and saw at the end of a bird-like creature that was breathing heavily.

Minhyun?, he wondered in his mind and went closer. What had happened? "Minhyun? Minhyun is this you?", I had to know. The being didn't answer.

"Minhyun you're in pain? You aren't you injured?!", I asked him anxiously.

"Stay where you are.", The being softly said and rough.

"But I'm only trying to help you, I will set you free from the spell that has on you," I said.

The bird creature sat on hard. "You can't even get ride of the spell that lies on you.", It said, and looked away.

"But I-I love you Minhyun!" Why did I just said that?

"It's too late." Said the creature and spread his wings far. It flew away and only his feathers and a gust of wind remained.

"Minhyun?" Ren shouted after him and fell back into his old form. Everything was dark.

 

Ren's P.O.V.

I could hear the water rushing and woke up from my dream. I sat on a little scared. As I realized where I was, I sighed loudly and looked around toward the stairs. "Minhyun must be back." I told Kalzifer.

"Rennie you need to find out quickly my secret with Minhyun!" Said the fire seriously. "We are namely running out of time.", repeated it.

"Do you mean that Minhyun will turn into monster if I don't find out? Is that it?", I asked him thinking back to my dream.

"How should I know? I'm just a demon." He said sarcastically. I got up and went to him. With my hands on my hips, I looked at him.

"it should Kalzifer. Madam Sullivan told me something. Minhyun had giving you something very important. What is it and where is it?"

"Details of the secret I cannot tell you." said the demon.

"A bucket of water would make you maybe talkative." I said half-jokingly, but seriously.

The fire hissed and went out briefly in smoke. Then it reappeared again. "What are you talking about? Then Minhyun would die too." I just sighed. This whole secret think was too much for me. My head wanted to arrange the puzzle pieces but it wasn't that easy. I had a suspicion but that couldn't be right.

I shook my head, looked at the grandmother and the dog Minhoo and smiled slightly. I tought of Baehko who was in his room and still slept like a child. He was a cute boy and really funny sometimes.

I thought of Minhyun who was bathing right now and looked at the ceiling above me. I loved him? In my dream I said something like this. Do I mean this serious? This feeling that is inside me but I don't want to open it up. I don't want to feel like this.

This all wasn't right! Minhyun wouldn't love an old looking man? Or would he? Maybe not.

I wasn't attractive even before the cruse. I wasn't that good looking and now I'm old and my life is maybe soon over. This body doesn't work for long.

I sighed again. Stop thinking about those things.

Now you had a new small family. Hopefully it remained that way for the time I'm still here.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know is just a short chapter after a few days but I will write this weekend a other longer one. =3

Now it all will be a bit confusing because for me...  it's difficult to explain what is happening in the movie with words. ^^'

I'll try my best and move on with this fic. But maybe it will take sometime...  ~,~