Don't Be Nice Ever Again.

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
So I took Teeana home. The drive was awkward and quiet. I didn't quite understand what was going on between us right now it was kind of weird. I wanted to be mad at her, I wanted to go back to hating her but I couldn't for some reason. 
 
 
I looked over at her and she had tear stained cheeks. Her eyes were puffy and red. She looked really sad and exhausted.
 
 
"I'm sorry Jiyong.. Umm Oppa?" she said trying to say more Korean words.
 
"I'm your husband," I began.
 "You either call me just Oppa or just Jiyong." I told her,
"Why are you apologizing to me?" I asked.
 
 
"I cheated on you..." she said and that made my stomach drop. I felt sick for some reason.
 
 
"I deserved it. I never should of hit you and it wouldnt kill me to be nicer" I said.
 
"No, don't be nice to me! I know you don't like me so there's no point being nice.." she said to me. 
"Besides, if you end up being nice as well as good looking it wouldnt be fair. Forget about what happened tonight. I never wanna hear another nice word come out of your mouth towards me ever again" she told me.
 
 
What was this girls problem. Anyways I was too tired to argue.
"By the way. My boss wants us to be public with the marriage. He thinks it will get me more fans" I told her as I parked in the driveway.
 
"Are you kidding me!!? This is gonna make things so much worse!!" she growled and stormed out of the car, stomping towards the house.
 
 
I rolled my eyes.
"Youngbae was right, she really is just a kid..." I mumbled to myself before getting out of the car and walking into the house. I went upstairs to her bedroom and opened to door to see her on her phone.
 
"It's late, you need to get enough sleep or else you won't be able to focus at school tomorrow." I told her and she sighed before putting her phone down and snuggling into bed. I was about to walk out of the room when I had a thought. I walked over to her.
 
"If I'm not allowed to be nice to you ever again then I may as well take advantage." I said and leaned in and kissed her. Quite surprisingly she kissed me back. 
 
 
I pulled away and stood up.
"You're ing gorgeous, I hate you so much. Goodnight Teeana" I said and left the room. I shook my head and sighed.
 
 
I walked down the hall to my bedroom and jumped into bed. I hated that girl so much but I couldn't help myself.
 
 
Soon I fell asleep drifting off into a world of terrors and nightmares. This is what every night was like. 
 
 
 
_______________________
Hey guys, this is just a really short chapter fill in chapter. 
Don't worry I will be updating again tonight.
 
-Teeana_GDcrazedfan