Shut Up.

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
I felt bad for what had happened for some reason. I didn't like her but I wanted us to get along so we wouldnt be constantly fighting.
 
 
I walked back to her room and knocked on the door. 
"hey, I know you're mad but I'm sorry okay, I really just want us to get along. It's hard being married to someone you don't know" I said but their was no reply. 
 
 
I could feel a cool breeze coming out of her room from the outline of the door. That was weird because I knew for a fact that that room had no fan in it.
 
 
I got my house key out of my pocket, the one that can open any door In the house, and I unlocked the door. 
 
"You're kidding me!!" I yelled when I saw the window open and no one in the room. My eyes trailed over to her phone on the bed. I walked over to it and picked it up; looking at the call history. My face went red with anger. That was YoungBae's number.
 
 
 
TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
When I got to the YG building the guard stopped me.
"no fans allowed" he told me and I wasn't sure what to say but then Youngbae came out and tapped him on the shoulder.
 
"It's okay, she's a friend" he said and took my hand. I smiled at him as he walked me into the nearest recording studio and locked the door. I jumped into his arms and hugged him. He wrapped his large, muscular arms around me and I couldn't help but smile.
 
 
He pulled away slightly and looked at my face before touching my cheek, I winced.
"What happened?" he asked sincerely.
 
"Jiyong slapped me in the car after he caught me kissing you" I told him, my eyes tearing up.
 
"No man should ever lay a hand on a woman, it's so wrong" he said and pecked my cheek lightly.
 
 
I smiled slightly and kissed his lips slowly. He smiled against my lips and kissed me back passionately. This made me happy. I got those tingles all through my body again as I nibbled on his lips, taking the lead as he parted them slightly. Our tongues wrestled for dominance as he pulled me over to the black leather couch not pulling away. I sat on his lap when he sat down and I continued to kiss him until  I started to run out of breath when he pulled away at the perfect time. I panted slightly and smiled at him, he smiled back.
 
 
He laid down on the couch and I cuddled in beside him, my head rested on his chest. 
"it's hard.." I began, "It's hard to be married to someone you don't know. Especially at my age. I never got the chance to fall in love with someone" I told him and he nodded.
 
"I've never had a girlfriend before, girls usually make me nervous but there's something about you that seems so welcoming" he told me and I blushed.
 
"When I was googling Jiyong and BigBang I came across your song Wedding Dress, I loved it" I told him and he smiled.
 
"Sing some it for me"
 
"My Korean is really bad"
 
"Just do it, I wont laugh if you accidentally say fart"
 he said and I laughed slightly I sang the chorus to him and he Looked at me shocked.
 
 
"W-What?" I asked,
 
"You have an amazing voice" he told me and I blushed"
 
"You think so?" I asked and he nodded. 
 
 
Suddenly the door burst open and a flaming red Jiyong stormed into the room.
 
"You're kidding me, right? YOU'RE ING KIDDING ME!!" he yelled and Youngbae and I stood up immediately.
 
"Never in my whole life have a felt so betrayed!" I said angrily and Youngbae walked over to him.
 
 
"How can you feel betrayed when you don't even care about her. You hit her Jiyong, you don't hit girls, she's just a kid!!" he told Jiyong.
 
 
Wait... I'm just a kid? This made me made I was not just a kid.
 
"Just a kid Youngbae? I'm just a kid?!" I yelled at him and he shook his head
 
"No I didn't mean it like that" he tried to tell me but I was too upset.
 
"No, I know what you meant, you're both as bad as each other!" I yelled and stormed out of the room.
 
 
 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
"Teeana wait!!" Youngbae shouted and was about to run to the door but I pushed him back. 
 
"No, not this time. It's my turn to be the hero Youngbae, off" I told him and ran down the hall after her. 
 
 
When I caught up to her I grabbed her hand. 
"Teeana... I.." I said and she turned to look at me; crying. She was crying.
 
"What!" she said through the deep breaths.
 
 
I wasnt sure what to do but I just pulled her into my arms and hugged her. She held me tightly and cried onto my chest.
 
"I'm sorry.." I began to say but she interrupted me.
 
"Shut up Jiyong, just shut up" she said and continued to hug me and cry.
 
"Okay" I whispered and held her.
 
 
______________________
Drama Bomb!! What did you guys think of this Chapter?
 
-Teeana_GDcrazedfan