The Start of a Horrible Life.

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 

 

 
 
JIYONG'S POV:   
 
 
 
Once again the music played and everyone watched Teeana and I run out of the building pretending to be as happy as caterpillars that had just become butterflies.
 
 
We ran down the steps and straight into the limo. Everyone ran after the limo for a while and we smiled and waved. As soon as no one was following Teeana broke out of my grip and sat in the seat furthest from me. I closed my eyes and through my head back.
 
 
I sighed to myself and rubbed my temples. What a day! ! This was the beginning to the worst time of my life!! I hated this.
 
 
"where are we going?" I heard Teeana ask in a rude voice and I opened one eye to look a her.
 
 
"an island, we're driving to the docking station" i answered. She nodded.
 
 
"you've ruined my life you know that!?" I told her and she sighed.
 
 
"how do you think I feel!!? I'm only 16!!! My whole life is being taken from me!!!" she yelled. I could see her eyes getting puffy and she was teary. Over tired and stressed? Probably.
 
 
I let her sit there and rant for a little while before getting annoyed 
"shut up brat!!" I yelled and she stopped immediately.
 
 
"..." I heard her mumble under her breath before turning to face the window.
 
 
I sighed and shrugged it off. I didn't really care all that much about her or her feelings or anything related to her actually.
 
 
Soon we arrived at a docking station and got out; taking our suitcases and putting them on a boat. My sister taking the responsibility of peaking that brat's bag. We got on the boat and they sailed us to the Island my parents had bought for us.
 
 
When we arrived Teeana and I took our bags to the cute little cottage near the beach. After looking around the place I walked into the only bedroom in the cottage and saw Teeana there with her suitcase on the bed, about to open it.
 
 
" no ! You are not sleeping on the bed!! I am! You can sleep on the couch in the tv room!" I yelled and threw her a blanket. She rolled her eyes and stormed out.
 
 
 
TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
This !! He is so mean!! I can't even sleep in a decent bed! 
 
 
I felt like breaking down. I put my suitcase beside the couch and laid down on it before wrapping the blanket around myself. 
"this is the start of a horrible life" I whispered before crying myself to sleep.
 
 
____________________
A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had some problems with the interwebs.
 
-Teeana_GDcrazedfan