Plan Fall In Love: Day 1

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
Once I had my dress on I was about to put my converse on when I realized that if he saw me wearing a gorgeous dress With sneakers he'd probably laugh at me. I walked over and grabbed a pair of black ankle boots. I started at them in horror. I didn't know how I was going to be able to wear them all night but I put them on anyway.
 
 
 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
I was totally freaking out. I had a shower and got ready but when it was time to put an outfit on I had no idea what to wear. I wanted to wear a suit but I didn't know whether to wear a Coloured one or not because of she is wearing black ill look like a clown.
 
 
After some thinking I put on a black suit and classy leather shoes. I made sure my hair looked good before grabbing my wallet and I went down stairs to wait for her.
 
 
Suddenly I heard a door open then soon shut and heels click along the floor. She began walking quickly down the stairs to me. I was shocked my mouth was gaped open and eyes were wide. She looked absolutely perfect. She came over to me and smiled in an awkward sort of way.
 
"Uhh... You okay?" she asked me and I laughed slightly.
 
"Yeah I'm fine. Umm.. You look really pretty in that" I told her and she smiled; holding my hand in hers.
 
"Oh thanks, you look good too" she said to me and I smiled before walking her out of the house and over to the limo that was waiting for us. 
 
 
I held the door open for her and she smiled before getting in. I got in after her and put my arm around her. She gave me an unsure, weak smile. I knew that she was trying her best. I wanted to show her that I could be a gentleman but I could tell that she was still really unsure about me. To be honest I was just sick of the drama and I want us to fall in love with each other so that we aren't constantly fighting for the rest of our lives. I was hoping that this plan I had devised would work out well.
 
"Where are we going?" Teeana asked me; shaking me out of my thoughts.
 
"Best restaurant in town" I told her and she smiled at me.
 
 
The rest of the drive to the place was silent and quite awkward. When we got there we quickly got out of the car and I took her into the restaurant. When the waiter saw me he led us straight to our private room. I was a valuable customer and they knew that tonight had to be perfect. 
 
 
I saw Teeana sit down and look around slightly.
 
"Why don't we sit out there with all the other people?" she asked me and pouted slightly.
 
"I would if we could but we wouldnt be able to eat in peace. I've done it before and all people do is come up and ask for photo after photo and autograph after autograph and it just-" she cut me off
 
"Okay, I get it" she said and gave me an unsure smile. I sighed slightly and picked up my menu.
 
 
 
TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
I was so nervous I couldnt think straight. I sighed as I picked up the menu and looked through it.
 
"What would you two like to eat?" the waiter asked.
 
"I'll just have a salad and some water please" I said and Jiyong raised an eyebrow at me and I just shrugged.
 
 
Later on the food came and we both started eating. It was awkward. I didn't like that. I wanted to make an effort.
 
"How was work today?" I asked him and he smiled.
 
"It was good but hard. I have a lot of stuff to plan." he said to me and I nodded.
 
"How was school?" he asked.
 
"It was better today. Haters still hating but at least I made some friends" I told him and he laughed slightly.
 
 
As we continued it became easier to talk to him. We started telling stories and laughing at jokes. I was telling him about life in Australia and how different it was over there. He said it sounded beautiful and that he'd love to go there someday. Then we started talking about our life goals and what we wanted out of life. Coincidentally our goals were almost identical.
 
 
Soon our date was over and we found ourselves back in the limo on the way home but this time Jiyong had his head on my lap as he told me this funny stories about his trainee days and I was laughing so hard. The best thing about it was it felt natural. It felt good.
 
 
When we got out of the car Jiyong held my high heels in his hand that I had taken off and my hand in his other. As we got to the door I was about to go inside when he stopped me.
 
"I had a really good time tonight.." he said and I smiled.
 
"Surprisingly me too" I replied and he laughed slightly.
 
"There's just.. One thing missing" he said and I tilted my head.
 
"What is it?" I asked.
 
"This" he replied before I felt the sensation of his lips against mine. I smiled for a second before kissing him back as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I got butterflies all through my body as he kissed me with a loving touch. 
 
I pulled away after a little while and went into the house smiling happily to myself. I grabbed a piece of the chocolate heart and popped it in my mouth before turning back to him and giving him a closed mouth smile.