Plan Fall In Love: Day 1 - Part 2

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
She was so adorable I couldn't stand it. I walked over to the chocolate heart and took the same size piece that she did from the opposite side and popped it in my mouth. I took of my suit jacket and hung
It up before loosening my tie slightly. I walked up the stairs and down the hall before knocking on her door.
 
"Honey?" I called and I heard her giggle.
 
"Ohhh... Someone's feeling comfortable" she teased me from behind the door. I chuckled lightly and rolled my eyes.
 
"Are you decent? Can I come in?" I asked and I saw the door knob turn and she opened the door. She was wearing a tight crop top and short shorts. Must have been her pajamas. Is it wrong that I was seriously by how she looked right now.
 
"Come in" she said with a smile and took my hand. I smiled and shut the door behind me.  I laughed as she laid down on her bed and held her arms out.
 
"Come cuddle me Oppa!!" she said and I nodded before laying beside her and wrapping my arms around her.
 
"I feel like I actually know you better now Oppa. I feel more comfortable around you" Teeana told me and I smiled.
 
"Good. We're making process then hmm?" I said and she nodded. 
 
 
It was silent between the two of us after that but it wasn't awkward. She was looking deeply at me like she was searching for something. She then suddenly smiled and leaned in to kiss me. She was kissing me roughly. It's one of those kisses that someone starts off with to tell you that they want to make out with you. Theres no way I was going to deny Teeana and myself that. I began to kiss her back and I pulled her closer to me. This kiss was powerful. It was hot. I could really feel a connection. I her bottom lip and she parted her lips for me and our tongues began to fight for dominance. Suddenly I felt her hand on my belt buckle and that was when I realized that I may have lead her too far. I pulled away from the kiss  slowly and grabbed her hands with mine. 
 
"No" I told her breathlessly as I tested my forehead against her and she sighed. 
 
"I'm sorry, I got carried away. It's too early for that" she said and looked away. 
"Goodnight Oppa." she said to me in a weak voice. I rolled my eyes. She was overreacting.
 
"Teeana, don't. You have to understand that just because we had one good night doesn't mean we have to do things like that yet. You're still so young okay just wait. We'll do it when the heart is finished." I told her and she looked at me and nodded.
 
"Sorry, I'm just tired. I'm being silly" she said and snuggled into my chest with a yawn. 
 
"Get some sleep brat" I said with a chuckle and she smiled at me; knowing that I was joking.
 
"Goodnight " she replied and pecked my lips. I watched as she fell asleep and I soon got tired. I yawned and sighed 
 
"I'll love you soon" I whispered to her sleeping body before falling asleep myself.
 
 
 
 
________________________
 
Hey Guys,
Sorry it's been a while since I've updated.
Some drama came up but I'm back.
 
Also, if any of my subbers are role players please check out my RP.
Click here.