The Wedding.

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
As I sat in the limo with Jiyong's older sister Dami, I couldn't help but get butterflies. I was so nervous! Although the wedding was said to be quite a private event, with only Jiyong's family and friends of family attending I was still nervous! Never mind the fact that I didn't even want to be here! It was my wedding yet I was the person who didn't want to attend. This dress is really itchy!!!
 
 
"are you nervous?" Dami asked me, she was the only person I had met besides his parents. I really liked her, she was so sweet and nice.
 
 
I nodded, "very" I told her and she sighed.
 
 
"don't be. Although I feel bad that you have to marry my brother, because hes an . I am also quite happy you're going to be apart of the Kwon family, and so is everyone else. The only thing you have to worry about is finding a whip to hit Jiyong with" this made me laugh slightly.
 
 
"thank you Dami," I said to her and she smiled.
 
 
We arrived at the venue and I gulped. Dami got out first followed by her father. I could hear the music playing and felt like I was going to puke. The limo driver opened the door for me and I stepped out, my hand being taken by Jiyong's father as a row of bridesmaids as well as Dami formed behind me.
 
 
Jiyong's father slowly took me up the stairs to the main entrance of the building and as I walked through everyone stood up and watched me walk down the isle. I looked straight ahead at the man at the end of the isle, Jiyong.
 
 
He was Korean perfection I must admit, although I don't like men by they're looks, he's an so he doesn't interest me not one bit!
 
 
I reached the end of the isle and Jiyong took my hand from his fathers and bowed his head slightly. Jiyong looked at me with cold eyes, almost like he was disgusted in my appearance. This made me feel worse, I looked over at Dami and she signaled me to smile but I just couldn't, if I expressed any emotion I fear that I would end up crying. This is officially the worst day of my life!!
 
 
As the ceremony continued Jiyong held my hand firmly but didn't dare give me a second glance. I bit my lip as I listened to the priest go on about how being married is a promise to that person that you'll love them forever, but we dont love eachother! Not one bit!
 
 
Jiyong finally turned to face me as he slid the ring on my fingers and said in a cold voice,
"I do"
 
 
I slid the other ring on his finger and gulped before hesitantly whispering.
"I do"
 
 
Now came the part I dreaded the most, the kiss.  
 
 
He pulled me close and kissed me with no emotion. I didn't kiss back I just stood there as everyone in the seats stood and cheered for us. He growled slightly against my lips, signaling me that me not kissing back was pissing him off, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back as a single tear slowly fell down my cheek.
 
 
When he pulled away I panted lightly and he walked over to what looked to be his best man. I sighed and stood there as I watched everyone walk into a room connected to the large hall.
 
 
Dami ran over to me and smiled.
"omo, I hate to admit but you and my brother look absolutely gorgeous together!!" she squealed and I half smiled.
 
 
"thanks" I said lightly and she led me into a room up stairs, away from everyone else.
 
 
"what are we doing here Dami?" I asked.
 
 
"you have to change out of that expensive dress!" she told me and pulled out a short cocktail dress.
 
 
I smirked, "that's more my style"