Friends

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
I got to my locker and I checked my timetable. I had English literature first. Yes!! My favourite subject. I grabbed my book and slowly walked towards the class. There was a girl standing outside the door by herself. She was skinny and had gorgeous long brown wavy hair that was down to her waist. I walked over to her. She  smiled at me.
 
"You must be the new kid.. I'm Park Sora." she told me and I smiled.
 
"You weren't in my English class yesterday..." I said and she laughed slightly.
 
"I'm a model, I had a shoot yesterday in Japan. Had to miss out on school" she told me like it wasn't much of a big deal.
 
"That's cool... I'm Teeana Kwon by the way." I told her and she smiled.
 
"Youre not Korean but you have a Korean last name?" she questioned.
 
"Oh, I'm the arranged wife of Mr. Kwon Jiyong" I told her and she smiled.
 
"Woah! Lucky!! Your Hubby's a babe" she said and I laughed.
 
"Got any friends yet?" she asked.
 
"Nope"
 
"Consider me your new best friend then." she said. I smiled and looked down. I couldnt remember the last time I had a friend.
 
 
I looked down and saw she was wearing black ankle boots.
 
"Woah, nice shoes!! How'd you get away with wearing those!!" I asked as the bell rang and we walked into class and sat down beside her.
 
"I have privileges because I'm famous.  You should try wearing what you want. I don't think they'd stop you" she told me and I laughed.
 
 
Class began and I listened closely but spoke to Sora every now and then. She seemed so nice and funny yet kinda badass. I liked it.
 
"Look at that s neck. I can't believe she could be such a around our Oppa at this age. She's not even legal. Disgusting!" I gulped slightly as the es behind us gossiped at me. Sora gave me an encouraging look to rub it in historic faces. I turned around and smirked at them.
 
"Yep, you're totally right. Me and Oppa go hard every night. Jealous?" I said leaving them speechless and I high fived Sora as we both laughed.
 
 
Later on class finished and we began walking to science.
 
"So is that actually what it's like with you two? Are you ually active with each other?" Sora asked me and I laughed.
 
"No, not yet at least. For a while we didnt like each other. We were constantly fighting but we came to our senses and decided to try and make it work." I explained to her and she nodded slowly.
 
"So what are the marks on your neck from then?" she asked. I laughed yet again.
 
"Oh, they are from him. Last night. We made out but that was all." I told her.
 
 
In science I found myself fantasizing about Jiyong. Weird right. Imagining him sitting on the edge of his bed in a suit me ripping it to shreds. I was quite disturbed by it actually. 
 
 
Next we had recess. We didn't go straight to the cafeteria though. Sora explained that her best friend was in the year above and we had to wait for her. I was expecting another badass model but...
 
 
She had half light chocolate brown, half pale rose pink hair tied into piggy tails and curled at the bottom. She was absolutely adorable and bubbly.
 
 
She ran over to us and pulled me into a hug.
 
"Hi Hi!! I'm Lee Geumhee!! You must be the new girl Sora texted me about. OMO!! Your eyes are so pretty and blue!! Are they actually blue or are those contacts?" she said and I smiled.
 
"No, they're my real eye colour. It's nice to meet you, I'm Teeana Kwon." I said.
 
"OMO! Oppa's arranged wife!! No way that's awesome" she said happily.
 
"Geumhee is also a model like me" Sora added in and Geumhee nodded happily.
 
 
We walked off to the cafeteria for recess and the three of us got along so well.  The rest of the day pasted so easily and I felt so happy. The last bell went for the end of the day as me and Sora walked out of math and towards our lockers.
 
"Hey Teeana, me and Geumhee were gonna go shopping. Wanna join?" she asked.
 
"I would love to... But I have a date with Jiyong tonight and it's kinda important I gotta make sure I look my best. I'll be spending the whole afternoon getting ready. Maybe another day." I said and she smiled.
 
"That's fine maybe another day"
 
 
We walked over to Geumhee and left the school and there Jiyong was leaning against his car.
 
"Woah. He looks like one of those guys from the American 80's movies" Geumhee pointed out and I laughed.
 
"Don't keep your Babe waiting Teeana" Sora teased me and they both waved goodbye. I smiled and ran over to Jiyong. 
 
 
When i got to him he pulled me into a hug that I happily excepted and he smiled down at me before pecking my lips softly. 
 
"Those two girls your friends?" he asked and I nodded.
 
"Did you have a good day?" he asked and I smiled and nodded.
 
 
We sat in the car on the way home and I sneaked looks at him every now and then. Suddenly I felt something warm on my thigh. Looking down I saw his hand resting there. It was kind of awkward for me and I Think he could tell by my expression and the way my body tensed up and he casually took his hand away and slid it through his gorgeous hair that.. He dyed!? It was now platinum blonde.
 
"Oppa! You dyed your hair!!" I said surprised and he smiled and nodded.
 
"Do you like it?" he asked and I nodded.
 
 
We got home and I raced up stairs. I stripped my clothes off and had I long nice shower. I washed my hair, shaved did everything I needed to do. I blow dried my hair and styled it. I then did my makeup and my nails. I walked into my closet and I knew straight away what I was going to wear.
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________
Hey guys,
Can you do me all a favour and if you're not already friends with me add me as a friend.