Sneaking Out.

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 

 

TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
I slammed the car door as I got out after we had arrived home. I hated Jiyong so much. This day was actually decent until he ruined it. Besides I can feel my cheek bruising up.. I'm going to a new school tomorrow!! What an !!
 
 
I stormed in the house as Jiyong shouted my name over and over again. I just ignored him but as I began to walk up the stairs he yelled out to me.
 
 
"Can you stop being a selfish for like a minute and listen!" I turned around.
"We need to talk" he said in a more calm voice making me roll my eyes.
 
"I'm done talking" I told him and he looked pissed off.
 
"Well I'm not!" he said and grabbed my hand and dragged me into a bedroom upstairs. He closed the door behind him and sat me down.
 
 
"I had no right to hit you but even though we may not like each other it doesn't give you the right to make out with other guys. Especially my best friend. He's been my best friend for almost 13 years. Don't ruin that.." he spoke to me in a softened voice.
 
"He was just being nice to me Jiyong, I'm 16 I go crazy at the thought of making out its one of my life's simple pleasures at this age. You're not going to so someone else needed to" I said honestly; crossing my arms.
 
 
He looked at me with a look on his face as if he was shocked, he took half a step back.
 
"I'll make out with you no problem if you wanted to.." he said to me and laughed.
 
"oh please, as if! I've tasted your lips, you don't have much to offer" I told him with a mean smirk plastered on my face.
 
 
He pouted slightly and I have to admit it was kind of cute.
"I have heaps to offer!!" he argued. I shook my head and his face went red with anger.
 
 
"Whatever! I can't believe my Umma made me marry a 16 year old !!" he yelled and stormed out of the room; slamming the door behind him.
 
 
My chest hurt. Did he really think I was a ? I could feel my eyes begin to get watery. I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears but it was no use. They came crashing down my cheeks and I started to think about how horrible my life is going to be. I could kill myself right now and even that would be better than this.
 
 
My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. Who would be ringing me right now? I grabbed my phone of out my pocket and looked at the screen. An unknown number...
 
 
I wasn't sure whether it was safe or not but I answered it.
"H-Hello?"
 
"Teeana, it's me Youngbae.." the voice said and I sighed in relief.
 
"How'd you get my number?" I asked with a smile on my face. I was happy to hear his voice.
 
"I got it from Dami" he continued "listen, I know I shouldn't be doing this. I know it's wrong but I really like you" he told me.
"Please come to the studio. Spend some time with me?" he asked and I couldn't help but blush.
 
"I'm on my way" I said and hung up. 
 
 
I walked over to the bedroom door and locked it. I went and got dressed into something nice before opening up the window and I jumped out. I squeezed through one of the breaks In the giant gate surrounding the mansion and headed towards the recording studio. I just hoped that Jiyong wouldn't find out. 
 
 
______________________
Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this update.
Tell me what you think.
 
-Teeana_GDcrazedfan