Let Me Love You

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


YOUNGBAE'S POV:
 
 
 
Curiosity was killing me. I needed to talk to her. That's when I came up with an idea.
 
"Guys, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back" I said before going up stairs. I waited until the boys were focused on playing their card game and I walked swiftly to Jiyong's guest room, I knocked on the door.
 
"Go Away Jiyong" she said from behind the door. I opened it slowly and smiled at her.
 
"Hey" I greeted her. She looked shocked. I hope she was happy to see me.
 
"Get the out of my room YoungBae" she told me and I sighed.
 
"I came to apologize" I tried to explain but she cut me off.
 
"No, I don't care for your apologies. Get out before I call Jiyong" she said and I sighed leaving her room and going back to play with the guys.
 
 
 
TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
I heard the boys living the house later on and as soon as I heard the door shut I walked out of my room, down the hall, down the stairs and straight towards Jiyong. With a pissed off look on my face I nudged him slightly.
 
"We need to talk!" I told him and he shook his head.
 
"You have to go to bed because You have school tomorrow" he said and I shook my head.
 
"If living together in going to work I have some rules." I began.
 
"number 1: You do not talk to me unless it's important or I address you first. 2: You don't go in my room. 3: You don't touch my stuff. 4: you do not call, text or come visit me while I'm at school. 5: You do not take me to school or pick me up from school. 6: You do not take me to public places with you. 7: You don't use me to benefit your job and lastly you do not act like you love me or care about me because you don't!!" I yelled my rules out to him and he sighed.
 
"This needs to stop. We're both being stupid. We're married and we need to start being nice to each other. We need to take the time to get to know each other. We need to love each other. I didn't want this and neither did you but it's something we're going to have to except. Please, let's just try. I don't want us to be miserable forever" he told me and I looked down.
 
"I don't think that's gonna work"
 
"Your Full Name was Teeana Chaylee Stark. Your favourite colours are Red and Blue. You love to sing but you don't often because you have stage fright. In primary school and high school you got bullied and you had no friends. You used to want to die and you used to cut yourself. You don't know who your father is and you are the second youngest of 5 children in your family. Your biggest dream is to be loved and excepted for who you are. You're also biual" he said, spitting out a whole load of facts about me. I looked at him shocked.
 
"Who do you know all this?" I asked.
 
"I read your diary while you were at school" he admitted and I got madder by the second.
 
"I can't believe you!!" I yelled. 
 
"I can explain!!" he pleaded and I sighed, letting him explain.
 
"I wanted to get to know you but I knew you wouldn't talk to me so I read your diary. I want to fall in love with you. I want to be able to get the chance to care for you." he told me and I smiled to myself.
 
 
I went up on my tip-toes and pecked his lips.
 
"Goodnight Jiyong" I said and I walked back upstairs to my bedroom.
 
 
 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
I smiled to myself and touched my lips. The place where her lips had just been. I happily walked up to my bedroom with a proud grin on my face.