Starting Over.

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
I woke up early the next day with a post-it note stuck to my nose. I smiled slightly as I pulled it off. It said:
 
"Follow the trail of roses" 
 
What trail of roses? I sat up and noticed a line of all different coloured roses trailing through my room and out the door.
 
 
I stood up and picked them up one by one as as I slowly followed them. They lead me down the hall and down the stairs to the main entrance hall where Jiyong stood next to a table with a quite large chocolate heart on it. I now had a huge bundle of flowers in my hand.
 
"What's the meaning of all this Jiyong?" I asked him and he smiled.
 
"I'm sorry for how I have treated you. I want us to start over. This chocolate heart will be used as encouragement for us. If we go a day without fighting, before we go to bed we both take a bite out of the chocolate. When the chocolate is finished hopefully we'll be in love." he explained and I giggled lightly.
 
"This is all really sweet Jiyong, thankyou." I commented and he smiled.
 
"Let's go on a date tonight." he suggested and I nodded before kissing his cheek. This seemed odd but at least we were both making an effort.
 
"I made breakfast for us. Let's go eat it" he said but I pouted and whined.
 
"But the kitchen is upstairs and my legs hurt" I told him.
 
"I'll give you a piggyback then" He suggested and I smiled.
 
 
He bent over slightly and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held my thighs as he walked up the stairs.
 
"Sorry I might be a bit heavy.." I warned him and he shook his head.
 
"Don't think of yourself that way, you're very light" He told me and I couldn't help but smile.
 
 
We got to the kitchen and I got off his back and sat at the table where bacon and pancakes. We both began eating and I scoffed down the food because of how hungry I was as the silence of our surroundings consumed us.
 
"I want you to sing for me" Jiyong said randomly.
 
"WAAH?" I said confused and shocked.
 
"You like singing right? I want to hear you sing" he said to me and I went bright red. I didn't like singing in front of people and I had major stage fright issues.
 
"Maybe after school Oppa" I said as I finished up my breakfast.
"Im gonna go get ready for school now. Are you taking me?" I asked.
 
"Of course" he replied with a dazzling smile. I stood up and walked down the hall to my bedroom. I had a shower, got dressed and did my make up and hair before making final adjustments and grabbing my bag.
 
"Oppa I'm ready!!" I said running down the stairs to the front door where he was waiting for me. 
 
"How about instead of me driving you to school we make all the fangirls at your school jealous by walking to your school together?" he suggested and I laughed.
 
"Sure"
 
 
He held his hand out for me to grab and I happily took his hand in mine. We left the mansion and started walking down the street together. We saw some girls across the road squealing as we walked past. I was actually starting to realize just how popular he is here and how I am considered extremely lucky for being married to him.
 
"You look cute in your school girl outfit" he told me.
 
"That sounds like something said in the bedroom" I said and he laughed.
 
"You have a dirty mind" he commented and I laughed.
 
"Unfortunately I do. I see everything in a erted way" I told him and he laughed.
 
 
As we arrived at school I saw the from my class the other day scowling at us. I pulled him towards me and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around my waist; pulling me closer as he kissed me back. You could feel her anger radiating off her from miles away and I smiled to myself. 
 
 
I pulled out of the kiss and smiled up at him; going on my tip-toes and fixing the front of his hair.
 
"I'll see you later Oppa" I said and he nodded.
 
"You and Me at six. Our date tonight.  Remember it" he said to me and I nodded.
 
"I will!!" I said and waved at him as he left. I slowly walked into the main entrance of the school feeling happy and light on my feet.