Couple Arguments.

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 

 

 
TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
I woke up the next day to the smell of Bacon, was a dreaming? They cooked bacon in Korea? 
 
 
I got up from the couch wearing only a large white shirt and underwear. I crossed my arms over my chest as I walked into the kitchen and there Jiyong was cooking breakfast. It was a small amount though, he obviously hadn't planned on making food for me. 
"none for me?" I asked and yawned slightly. He scoffed at me and rolled his eyes.
 
"you can skip a meal" he told me and I raised my eyebrows.
 
"I know that all Korean woman are skinny but I'm not fat. They're called curves, you should consider yourself lucky" I told him. I wanted to be witty, I wanted to annoy him.
 
 
He put down the utensil he was using and turned to face me. 
"even if you have a fantastic body, which I'm not saying you do.. You won't get anywhere with me with a face like that" he said and glared.
 
I rolled my eyes, "Oh please, as if you can talk. I bet your is so small you need a microscope to see it. And what normal guy wears makeup? Are you in the closet or something?" I retorted. I could tell he didn't like what I said by the way he glared at me.
 
 
"okay first of all, my is huge! Too bad for you, you won't ever get to see it and secondly it's called Guy-liner okay! I have small eyes, it makes my eyes look bigger. I'm not gay I'm actually quite the man ." he tried to defend himself.
 
"sorry, what were you saying? I wasn't bothered to listen" I said and smirked.
 
"go get eaten by the sharks, Brat!!" he said and turned back to cooking his food. 
 
 
At that very moment I knew that I had one our first argument as a "married" couple and to be honest it felt good. I strutted out of the kitchen with my head held high. I went into the bathroom and took a shower.
 
 
 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
How dare she!! I do not have a small ! She totally stepped out of line saying that. It's okay, I'd get her back.
 
 
I smirked as I heard the shower turn on and I walked over to the kitchen sink; turning the hot water on full blast. I hope that likes cold showers.
 
 
We spent that whole week of honeymoon constantly fighting with each other. Every time we saw each other all we did was yell and yell and yell. I was already sick of her. I've had dreams every night of being murdered. Some people see that as a nightmare but trust me, in my situation it would be a beautiful dream.
 
 
Luckily before I knew it we were packing our stuff into the boat, ready to head back to Seoul where she would start school and wouldn't constantly be annoying me.
 
 
 
______________________
A/N: Hey guys, I'm so sorry,
It's been like 3 months since I 
Last updated. It's just I've been 
Really busy with high school and I've 
Been so lazy too. I hope you liked
This chapter. I'll be updating more
Often :)
 
-TeeanaGDcrazedfan