Pre-Wedding Jitters.... Or should I say rants..

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
Aish!!! I can't believe my ears!! How could my parents do this to me!! They do not have the right to chose whom and when I shall marry! I don't have time for this !!
 
 
What pisses me off even more is that I got told today!! The Wedding is tomorrow!!! What the !!? All I know about this girl is that her Name is Teeana, which is a stupid name. She's 16, which makes no sense seeings how I'm 24! and she was sent here from Australia to marry me!! Like seriously? Australia? Isn't that the place where all the kids ride in Kangaroo's pouches to their school in the desert?
 
 
Anyway, I got told around an hour ago and I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that I have to be married to this girl for a the rest of my life, and seeings how she's under age I'm basically a parent aswell which makes things even more messed up then they already are.
 
 
I need to do something to take my mind off it....
 
 
I walked through the halls on the 2nd floor of my house thinking of what I could do when I decided to just go to bed. I needed to sleep, maybe I would feel better in the morning. I probably wont though.
 
 
 
TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
I can't believe this!! Who in their right mind would send their 16 year old daughter all the way to South ing Korea to get married to some 24 year old rich snob she's never met! I get that my family is basically poor and this will kind of benefit us but still!!  Why me?
 
 
I sat on the bed in the hotel room I had been provided for tonight and just starred at the Wedding Dress in the corner of the room.
 
 
 
It was beautiful and all. I guess it's probably in style here when it comes to wedding dresses, but i just don't like it. It's not my style at all. I don't want to have to walk down an isle to meet up with a man that I have never met.
 
 
I began to cry, I didn't want this! This wasn't fair!! I will never be free now! This man will own me for the rest of my life!
 
 
I was told that after the wedding the both of us will be sent to a private island, a gift from his parents to us, the married couple. It was supposed to be some sort of Honeymoon thing so we could get to know each other and bond. After that we come back here, I still have to go to school, I'll be enrolled into a school here and im told not to tell anyone about the situation unless I have close friends who will keep the secret.
 
 
Urrgh!! This is all so stupid!! I've been reading a lot online about Korean arranged marriages and some of the is total stupidness!! I wish I could escape this! It really isn't fair.
 
 
I laid down on the bed and cried myself to sleep.
 
______________________________
 
Hey guys!! I hope you like the first chapter, it's basically just them ranting about the situation lol.
 
Comment&Subscribe!!
-Teeana_GDcrazedfan