Surprise.

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
It's been a few weeks, almost a month, since our first date and we were making great progress. We have not had one fight since we started this whole chocolate encouragement thing and we tried our best to go on dates at least three times a week. We werent always able to of course because of him working and me going to school but we made it work. I've noticed that we make out a lot more often lately and we find ourselves waking up in eachothers beds in the morning from falling asleep while cuddling because Jiyong said we can't move into the same room together because it's wrong for people who arent completely in love to share a room. I think it's kinda stupid but I respect him for it. We have only like a few weeks left to go until the chocolate heart is finished though and to be honest I'm so excited because whether I'm proud of it or not. I've fallen in love with him. We actually have so much in common and he is really hot. I can't believe I was so ignorant before. He's perfect. 
 
 
Jiyong doesn't let me talk to Youngbae anymore which is sad but I respect his reasons why. Youngbae was really upset the other week when his dog died so he let me talk to him then but that was it. I don't really know what's going on in his life anymore though.
 
 
School is actually okay. I'm doing well in my classes because Jiyong has been helping me with my homework and GeumHee, Sora and I are all best friends. They're always taking me shopping and getting me clothes that I can wear to make myself seem more mature and grown up to Jiyong and he seemed to like that. Of course theres always es at school but they're just jealous because I've got what they want and they can't have it.
 
 
Geumhee, Sora and I were sitting in my bedroom after school on friday. We were supposed to be studying but as soon as we got to my house they admitted that they just wanted to watch Jiyong and I be all lovey dovey at home. I thought it was funny so we sat there and waited for Jiyong to come home from work.
 
 
Soon there was a knock on the door and Jiyong was standing there with a bright, tired smile on his face as he held four bento boxes in his hands "I got us dinner ladies" he said and walked into the room handing us all one and putting one aside for himself. He came and sat beside me where he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back slowly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he chuckled lightly against the kiss. He then pulled away and I saw my two friends giggling to themselves.
 
"I missed you today Oppa!" I told him and he smiled as he opened my bento box and began feeding me.
 
"Really? I missed you too" he said and I failed at trying to Eyesmile for him.
 
"I hope you girls don't mind me stealing Teeana for a minute or two but I need to talk to her alone for a moment." he said to my friends and they nodded; understanding.
 
 
He grabbed my hand and walked me out to the hallway. He held my hands and smiled sadly at me.
"Theres something I need to tell you.." he said an I sighed.
 
"Oh great..." I mumbled under my breath and he caressed my cheek.
 
"I've been told that I have to do a world tour. I'll be gone for 3 months and the thing is... You can't come with me.." he said.
 
 
I don't know why but for some reason I felt like someone dropped a tonne of bricks onto my heart and squished it like a pancake. I looked down so he couldn't see my face and a few years fell down my cheeks.
 
"Oh.. Okay.." I replied and he sighed.
 
"Please dont be upset. I'll Skype you everyday and...... Wait Teeana, are you crying?" he asked and tilted my chin up. I tried to wipe my tears before he was able to see my face but it was too late.
 
 
He scanned my face with his eyes and I tried my best to avoid eye contact as he looked at me.
 
"Teeana, I'm sorry that this has  to happen but it's the price that comes with being famous. It may be too early to say but I'm in love with you." he said in a soft voice as he caressed my cheek.
 
 
My heart began to beat faster and harder as a shade of pink came to my cheeks. He was in love with me? Without thinking I fell into his arms and hugged him tightly.
 
"I love you too" I said to him. I held him tightly and he held me back.
 
"I have to leave the day after your birthday." he told me and I sighed.
 
It was my 17th birthday next week and I wasnt really excited but I'm sure me and Jiyong would enjoy ourselves on our last day together until he leaves me for three months.
 
"I'll go into detail later baby but we should probably get back to your friends." he said to me. I blushed when he called me baby.
 
 
It was so weird. Not long ago I hated his guts and now I'm head over heels for him. He tilted my chin up and he gave me a kiss before walking back into my bedroom to my friends and we continued eating our dinner.
 
 
 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
A few hours later I offered to drop the girls of at their houses. It was a Friday night and they did want to sleep over but I told them that I wanted Teeana to myself tonight which they more than happily excepted.
 
 
After I dropped them off I began driving Teeana and I home. The car ride was silent. Until she spoke up.
 
"Is this what it's always gonna be like? You leaving to go on tours and me having to stay in that big house all by myself?" she suddenly asked me.
 
"Teeana I don't know okay. I may not have many years left of fame but It might. I want you to be a trainee at YG so you're busy while I'm gone and the time goes by faster you know?" I replied and she shook her head.
 
"No Jiyong. I'm not going to work with YG" she said stubbornly and I sighed.
 
"Why the not?" I asked and she sighed.
 
"Because I'm not even good at singing. It's just a hobby and besides if I was to work with them I would wanna work with you. I'd want you to produce me and stuff but you can't if you're away. I don't know anyone there very well except for you know.." she explained to me and I shivered at the thought of her spending time with Youngbae. He is my best friend and all but that doesn't mean I'm going to let him steal my wife from me.
 
 
We arrived home and Teeana quickly got out of the car and went inside without waiting for me. I sighed and slowly began making my way into the house and up the stairs to the bedroom. This is the problem with having teenage wives, they're so emotional.
 
 
I got to her bedroom door and knocked on it but there was no answer. I sighed.
 
"Teeana, I know this is all a lot to take in at once but I don't want to spend our last week together with you upset. I want us to enjoy ourselves and spend time together. Be y together like we are all the time. I love you baby" I said to her and I heard the door unlock. 
 
 
I smiled to myself before thinking. I wanted to change her mood. I came up with an idea so I took my shirt off and put it away quickly before opening her door and leaning on the frame with my arms crossed. I looked over at her and she was reading a book or pretending to. I saw her sneak a peek at me and her cheeks went red. I smirked slightly.
 
"Come here y" I said to her and she looked up at me; eyebrow raised.
 
"You're calling me y?" she asked and I winked at her. 
 
 
She giggled lightly before standing up off her bed and walking over to me. I rested my arms loosely around her waist and her hands went to my chest that she drew patterns on with her fingers. She smiled lightly to herself. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom.  
 
 
When we got to my glorious bedroom I laid her down on my bed and began kissing her as I held her waist firmly. She kissed me back as her hands traced my abs and my tattoos. I knew how much she loved them.
 
 
Soon she began to nibble on my lip; asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and she slid her tongue in. Our tongues began fighting for dominance. She let me dominate of course because my iness and great kissing skills were just way to overwhelming for her.
 
 
Soon I ran out of breath so I pulled away. She leaned In and began kissing my neck.
 
"B-Baby. I was thinking. Seeing how your birthday is the last day we'll spend together before I leave for 3 months and you're turning 17 I figured we should do something memorable. Like make love" I said and I assumed she was quite surprised by the way she pulled away from my neck and looked at me shocked.
 
"L-Like... Birthday ?" she asked and I nodded with a light chuckle.
 
"mmm thank you Oppa. Now I'm actually excited for my birthday" she smiled and kissed me.
 
"on one condition. You have to at least give working with YG a try" I told her and she pouted.
 
"But Jiyong! I can't even sing!" she complained
 
"thats for me to judge. Sing right now!" I demanded and she went bright red before beginning to sing the chorus of Rihanna's song Stay.
 
 
I felt like I had just got a huge slap to the face. Her voice. It was so good I was having trouble thinking and breathing.
 
"See, I told you Oppa. I " she said and I shook my head.
 
"Are you kidding me? You're amazing!! I'm signing you up for training tomorrow morning!!" I told her and she looked at me with worried eyes.
 
"I love you baby Boo~" I told her and her face muscles relaxed and she smiled slightly before punching my arm lightly.
 
"Stop being cute!!"