School.

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 

TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
My Alarm went off and I groaned as I grabbed my phone and stopped it. I sighed as I slowly sat up in my bed and looked around. I got up and walked out of my room and upstairs to the Kitchen. 
 
 
Jiyong was in there leaning over the bench biting at a piece of bacon. He was wearing tight, black, leather pants and a black singlet that cut low at the sides; showing off his tattoos. He had a purple snap back cap on backwards and some nice high tops to go with the outfit.
 
 
"Aish, you look horrible. Could you at least make yourself look decent before coming and blinding me with your ugliness?" he said and I smiled to myself. It made me happy being told nasty things again. I didn't take anything he did last night seriously. He was in a weird mood.
 
 
"Where's the food?" I asked him.
 
"At the shops" he replied slyly as he continually changed his hats position on his head. I watched it go forwards and backwards. Forwards and backwards.
 
"Jerk.." I said to him before finding the cupboard and looking through it.
 
 
"Where's the cereal?" I asked him and he laughed.
 
"I don't eat cereal. I cook" he said and I sighed.
 
"Could you cook me something then?" I asked him.
 
"You can skip a meal brat" he said to me and I really got mad.
 
"Youre such an !!" I yelled.
 
"This is what you wanted right?" he asked and I rolled my eyes and went back down stairs to my bedroom.
 
 
When I arrived I noticed an outfit hanging on my bathroom door. A female white dress shirt with a black jacket and A red and black tie. A skirt to match the Jacket, long black socks and ugly black shoes.
 
"Umm.. Jiyong!! What is this?" I asked and he came running down to my room. He walked in and I pointed at the clothes and he smiled slightly.
 
"That's your school uniform." he told me and I looked at him with a look of shock.
 
"Please tell me it comes with shorts as an alternative..." I said and he laughed.
 
"Only the boys are allowed to wear shorts" he explained and I bit my lip.
 
"Can I wear the guys uniform then?" I asked and he looked at me seriously.
 
"Teeana, I've gotten you into South Korea's best school. You are to follow all the rules and the uniform is one of them. Don't make me look bad. I am a legend at that school. Dont mess this up" he said sounding like a strict father.
 
 
"You're not my dad you know...." I said to him before taking the uniform and walking Into the bathroom.
 
 
I had a shower, got dressed, did my make up and my hair before walking out of the bathroom. I grabbed the bag that Jiyong had left on the bed for me and walked down another set of stairs to the entrance hall of the mansion and Jiyong was standing there waiting.
 
 
"Let's go" he said grabbing his car keys and my hand.
 
"I don't want you to take me to school" I said to him and he laughed.
 
"Too bad" he said and walked me outside to the limo waiting for us. We got in the back and Jiyong sat uncomfortably close to me.
 
 
I felt something on my thigh and was surprised to see Jiyong's hand there. I hit it away.
 
"Don't touch me!" I said to him and he laughed.
 
"Oh shut up, you love it" he teased and I shook my head.
 
"Stop trying to be affectionate" I said to him and he let out a cheeky chuckle.
 
"I'm not, I'm doing what I want. Don't try to argue that I'm not allowed to either because you know nothing about the arranged marriage laws here" he told me before leaning in and kissing me as he yet again slid his hand onto my thigh. I wasn't not going to kiss him back because I knew that that would just make him try harder so I kissed him with not much interest.
 
 
He continued to try and deepen the kiss. Biting and my bottom lip but I wouldn't budge. I refused to let him have his way with me.
 
 
We arrived at the school and I got out and he got out with me. There were Korean school kids hanging out in front of the school their must had been about three hundred people there. Jiyong took my hand in his as he walked me towards the entrance of the school. A lot of people starred at us.
 
"OMO look!!! IT'S GD OPPA!!" a few girls shouted and squealed and jumped around like they were mad. Jiyong held open the door for me and we walked through and he took me to the principals office to get my timetable and the code for my locker.
 
 
Once it was all sorted out we walked out and Jiyong took his hand away from mine.
 
"Have a good day brat" he said to me and I rolled my eyes.
 
"Please just hurry up and leave Jiyong" I said to him and he laughed before pecking my lips lightly.
 
"I hate you!" I told him and he smiled.
 
"I hate you too" he said before poking my nose and leaving.
 
 
I shook my head and walked down the halls to find my locker and when I found it I put all my things except for my English book, that's what we had first. I shut my locker and I could tell by the way heaps of kids rushed through the halls that school was about to start. A tall guy opened a locker next to me. He looked over and me and smirked slightly. I looked away and walked down the hall towards the English room.
 
 
When I got there all the kids were already in there chatting and waiting for the teacher to arrive. I quickly walked to the back of the class room and sat down. The teacher walked in and smiled.
 
"Students, today we have a new comer in our class. She just moved here from Australia after being put in an Arranged Marriage with the famous G-Dragon. He has asked that we all treat her well and be nice." the teacher said and everyone turned to look at me. I sunk into my chair, this was going to be a very long day.