Spending Time With YoungBae

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 

 

JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
We sat on the boat and the ride was quite awkward. Neither of us talked or even looked at each other. I think we were both tired of fighting at that moment. I just wanted to go home and sleep but I knew as soon as I got home they wanted me to come into YG and bring the brat with me. They wanted to hear all about our honeymoon so I knew I would have to pretend like I cared again and she'd have to pretend she was completely in love with me like in the endings of those really cliché romance movies.
 
 
When we got back to the private docking station in Seoul we grabbed our stuff and got into the limo waiting for us as quickly as we could. If the media were to find out I was married I would loose so many fans.
 
 
"when we get to my house we'll quickly give our stuff to my maids and then we have to leave to go to the YG building" I explained to her as I looked out the window at the passing scenery.
 
"I have to act like I care about you don't I?" she looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I gave her a quick nod and she turned away again.
 
 
As we reached the main entrance gate of my mansion I clicked a button in the seat and it opened. The limo drove down the long driveway and stopped at the front of a large staircase leading towards the entrance of my mansion.
 
 
I saw Teeana gasp and cling to the window as she starred in amazement. "this is where we live?!" she asked me.
 
"yeah, stay here" I told her and quickly got out before taking the suitcases to the maids waiting at the front door. I then ran back to the limo, got in and we rushed off to YG.
 
 
"Hey!! I don't even get to go inside?!" he whined.
 
"I'm so tempted to tape your mouth shut and leave you in the trunk of a run down car" I mumbled.
 
 
When we arrived at YG we both quickly got out of the car and ran into the building so hopefully no one would see us. When we got in I wrapped my arms around her waist and put on a fake smile, so did she.
 
 
I lead her into the main lounge room where everyone chilled at this time of day. 
"Annyeong" I shouted into the room and everyone looked up and smiled.
 
 
"Jiyong-Ah, Teeana youre back!" they all said in chorus.
 
"yeah, although we never wanted to leave that place we had so much fun, isnt that right baby?" I said and nudged her. She smiled and nodded.
 
 
My best friend, Youngbae, came up to us and smiled. 
"I never got a chance to introduce myself properly.. I'm Youngbae, Jiyong's best friend since forever. You're very pretty, Jiyong should be grateful to have a girl like you" he said and hinted at me before giving me a slight glare. 
 
"Thanks YoungBae, you're quite handsome yourself" Teeana said, I could see her blushing slightly and this pissed me off. Don't think wrongly, I wasnt jealous or anything but they sat there basically flirting for 20 minutes right in front of me.
 
 
 
TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
Okay, so this Youngbae guy, I have to admit I have grown a liking for him. He's not as good looking as Jiyong but he's so sweet and have you seen those muscles? Oh gosh!
 
 
"So are those muscles real, or is it just steroids?" I asked him and he laughed lightly. 
 
"nope, they're real as real can be, wanna feel?" he asked holding his arm out to me. I couldn't even get my hand around it, they were huge. 
 
"woah! They're awesome" I complimented him and he did this cute... What do they call it's here? Oh! Eyesmile. 
 
"it's a bit crowded I here wanna go talk somewhere else?" he asked me and I nodded.
 
 
He lead me to one of those recording studios and shut the door. I sat on the spiny chair and spun around on it.
 
 
"so tell me, what really was the honeymoon like?" he asked me.
 
I groaned, "it was absolute toucher! All we did was fight and he made me sleep on the couch so he could sleep in the bed.." I told him and pouted.
 
"I would never do that.." he mumbled
 
"huh?" I asked and blinked slightly.
 
"n-nothing, it's nothing" he said and I bit my lip and nodded slightly.
 
 
An awkward silence past over us. Well it was awkward for me. Why didn't he need a wife? I would've been more than happy to marry him. Oh gosh, I think I was forming a crush on this guy. A blush appeared on my cheeks and he smiled.
 
 
"why are you blushing?" he asked. 
 
This made me blush more,
"oh, it's just... You're really cute" I told him and he laughed slightly.
 
"you're gonna have a lot of kisses in your life that mean nothing because of Jiyong right?" he said and I nodded, he was right. 
 
"let's forget that I'm Jiyong's best friend for a minute okay?" he said and I nodded.
 
"you deserve at least one kiss that means something" was the last thing he said before I felt lips pressed against mine. I smiled and kissed him back. My arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist.
 
 
This kiss was a good one. He bit my lip and I got that tingly feeling all over my body. I pulled him closer as I heard the door open.
 
 
"TEEANA KWON!!" I heard a very familiar voice yell, I quickly pulled away. I got caught kissing my husbands best friend. 
 
 
"Jiyong umm..... " I said looking down.
 
"I don't care for excuses, we're going home now!!" he yelled at me and I picked up my purse and ran over to him. I saw Youngbae standing there motionless. Jiyong grabbed my wrist firmly and dragged me all the way to the car. 
 
 
Once we were inside the car he slapped me across the face really hard. I held my cheek as a tear fell down my face.
 
 
"!!" he hissed at me.
"thats my best friend Teeana! My best friend! You're married to me, you don't go around kissing other people what is your problem?!" he yelled.
 
 
"he was just being nice, he said I deserved at least one kiss that was gonna mean something." I said softly.
 
"the kisses I give mean stuff!" he protested.
 
"No Jiyong, your kisses mean nothing but hate!!" I yelled at him.
 
 
He had a look on his face that seemed as though he was thinking. He then leaned in and kissed me. I violently pushed him away.
 
 
"Don't touch me!!!" I basically screamed at him. He was confused. He gulped and fixed his jacket and we headed for home. Not saying another word.
 
 
 
________________________
Another update. Thoughts? 
 
-Teeana_GDcrazedfan