In The Dinning Hall.

My 16 Year Old Arranged Wife.

 


JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
Crap! She's slightly attractive!! This is not what I was expecting. Oh well that doesn't change my mind. I'm still gonna be the worst Husband ever!!
 
 
I walked into the dinning hall with my best friend YoungBae and we took our seats at the middle table; noticing the seat beside me is empty.
 
 
"Aish!! Where is She!!" I growled and YoungBae patted my back.
 
 
"come on Jiyong, please don't be so harsh. You don't even know her yet, I know marrying a 16 year old wasn't on your to-do list for this week but just try to get along. Besides she's kinda adorable" he told me and I just rolled my eyes and swished the wine in my glass.
 
 
Suddenly she walked through the door in the dress I had picked out for her to wear. She walked towards our table with Dami Noona close beside. When they arrived at the table they both sat down without even looking at me once.
 
 
Once everyone was seated we began to eat. I watched in amusement as she picked at the traditional Korean meal on her plate.
 
 
"what are you doing?" I asked her and raised an eyebrow.
 
 
"what is this?" she asked without taking her eyes off the food
 
 
"it's Kimchi and soy beef stirfry. What does it look like?" I answered her coldly, YoungBae looked up and gave me a glare that I ignored.
 
 
I watched as she scrunched up her face and pushed her plate away,
"I don't like it" she said and I rolled my eyes.
 
 
"ungrateful brat!" I mumbled under my breath and my Umma looked up and slightly slammed her utensils against the table.
 
 
"Jiyong-ah!!" she yelled slightly. I rolled my eyes and I watched Teeana sink into her chair slightly.
 
 
Suddenly I got a text and I looked down at my phone, it was from Dami.
 
 
•Jiyong-ah, even if you don't like this girl please be nice and act like you love her in front of friends and family. You don't want to break Umma's heart right? Apologise to Teeana, call her Jagiyah or something~
 
 
I glared over at her and she narrowed her eyes at me, I sighed.
 
 
I put my arm around Teeana's waist and kissed her temple softly.
"Sweetheart, I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous, you understand right?"
 
 
She raised an eyebrow at me and I whispered in her ear.
"I'm doing this for my parents, play along brat!"
 
 
I saw her roll her eyes slightly before she put on a big smile and hugged my waist.
"it's okay Jiyong. I forgive you~" 
 
 
My Umma smiled and clapped happily,
"I told you I knew what was best for my little boy!" she gloated to everyone at the table. I sighed, this was going to be a long night.
 
 
 
TEEANA'S POV:
 
 
 
This is so boring!! All I can do is sit there and count the glasses of wine Jiyong drank and pretend to be all Lovey Dovey for the sake of his family!
 
 
Suddenly Jiyong's father came over and tapped my shoulder as well as Jiyong's.
"it's time for the Newly Wedds to share their first dance!!" he announced and I gulped.
 
 
Jiyong glanced at me and smirked, I could tell that he was drunk I rolled my eyes and stood up. He took my hand and walked me to the dance floor where he spun me before pulling me in close and wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. In response I  wrapped my arms around his neck and everyone in the room let out an adoring "aww" I hated this.
 
 
"I hate you already" I hissed into his ear and he chuckled lightly. 
 
 
"well that for you, doesn't it Brat?" he whispered back.
 
 
"after this dance don't you ever lay a hand on me again!!" I hissed again and he chuckled again.
 
 
"Honey, your my wife. On paper of course but still, I can do what ever I want to you. You're not in Australia anymore baby~" I gulped slightly and he smirked.
"don't worry though, your not worth touching" I sighed and the music slowed to a stop.
 
 
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the audience around us chanted and Jiyong smirked down at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he tilted my chin up before kissing me drunkenly.
 
 
"!" I mumbled against his lips.