The end of happiness and the start of chaos

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBtD-LZZoi8

Postmen- Fool

-----------------

 

The news of Bomi’s and Kris’s “affair” spread like wild fire. It was the number one news on all media. Everyone was talking about it, and no one was on their side.

Jaejoong was trying to deal with the matter as best as he could, but this time, the reporters refused to let this go.

“Are they still outside?” Bomi whispered. She was curled up on the couch with her knees drawn to her chest.

“Yeah, I’m afraid so.” Jaejoong sighed. He walked over to her and sat in front of her. “Look, Bo, it’s not your fault. You did nothing wrong or shameful. I know you didn’t do anything indecent with Kris. Those stupid reporters are just blowing everything out of proportion. They just want something to gossip about. Don’t worry. The rumors will die down soon.”

“Your business will be impacted.” Bomi choked. *And so will Kris oppa’s.*

“I don’t care about the business. I just want you to know that you’re innocent.” Jaejoong squeezed her hand.

Their doorbell rang. “Argh! Who is it now?! I swear if it’s a reporter, I will sue them for trespassing on my property!” Jaejoong growled. He walked over to the monitor and froze.

Bomi looked up in dread. “W-who is it?”

Jaejoong gazed at her with a crestfallen expression. “Your parents.” He whispered.

The remaining color fled from her face, and sweat covered her palms.

“I won’t open the door.” Jaejoong quickly said.

“No.” Bomi shook her head. She would have to deal with them sooner or later. It would be better to face them sooner. Bomi stood up with quaking hands. “L-let them in.”

“Bo…” Jaejoong whispered. “Go ahead.” Bomi nodded. *I should have been prepared for this much.*

Jaejoong sighed and opened the door. Mrs. Park strode in at once. She didn’t bother to greet her son-in-law. She walked past him and headed straight for Bomi. Bomi her dry lips. “Mom-“

SLAP! Her face whipped to the side and blood burst out of her lip.

“Bomi!” Jaejoong yelled, shocked. Mr. Park froze by the door. “Bomi!” Jaejoong ran over and placed his hands on her shoulders from behind. Securely, he yanked her away from her vile stepmother. “Are you all right?!” He whispered, worried.

“You despicable girl. Aren’t you ashamed of yourself?” Mrs. Park sneered spitefully. “How dare you. How dare you mortify our family! Do you know how upset we were when we saw the front page of the news this morning?!” Bomi couldn’t say anything. She just stared at the carpet with tears dropping down her face.

“Bo. It’s all right. Don’t cry.” Jaejoong whispered and touched her hot cheek.

“Don’t defend her, Jaejoong!” Mrs. Park snapped. He looked up and glared at her. “She did nothing right for you to take care of her like this! She cheated on you- with your business partner at that! How shameful! How shameful!” She reproached.

Jaejoong glowered at her. “Omonim, that’s a little harsh-“

Bomi squeezed his arm, telling him to calm down. Taking a deep breath, she looked her stepmother straight in her eyes. “I did nothing wrong.” Her voice trembled while she stated her position.

“Nothing wrong? Nothing wrong?! You slept with a man that was not your husband, and you did nothing wrong?! Look how stubborn you are after you pull such an unforgivable stunt!” Mrs. Park shook her head in horror.

“I didn’t have with Kris oppa!” Bomi yelled.

Mrs. Park gawked at her. “Bomi…” Mr. Park whispered, shocked at his daughter’s behavior.

“Why won’t you beileve me?! I told you I did nothing wrong! I’m your daughter! You should believe me, and not the press!” Bomi burst into tears.

Mrs. Park straightened up with cold eyes. “Did you forget? You are not related to me by blood. I have no child.” She spun around and stalked out of the house. Mr. Kim frowned unhappily. He was stuck between comforting his one and only daughter and going after his wife. Finally, he decided it was best to choose the latter. Her parents left, and they were left alone once more.

Bomi covered her face and broke down. Jaejoong caught her before she collapsed completely. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and her head. “It’ll be all right, Bo. Don’t cry, don’t cry.” *I hate her stepmother.* Jaejoong thought with a scowl.

The doorbell rang once more. Bomi’s tears slowed down. Sniffling, she looked up at him. “W-who is that?”

“I don’t know.” Jaejoong answered truthfully. He released her and checked the monitor. “Damn. Not now.” Jaejoong muttered.

“Who is that?” Bomi asked. “My father.” Jaejoong growled.

She gasped with wide eyes. “Don’t worry. I’m not letting him in.” He assured.

There was loud banging on the door. Bomi froze with fearful eyes. “LET ME IN RIGHT THIS MOMENT! I HAVE TO TALK TO BOMI!” Mr. Kim roared. Jaejoong closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. “KIM JAEJOONG! I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE! OPEN UP!” His father barked. “Open the door, oppa.” Bomi whispered. He opened his eyes, “Bo, no-“

“Open it. I just want to get this over with.” She sighed, exhausted.

*. He better not give her a hard time.* Hesitantly, Jaejoong walked to the door. With a deep breath, he unlocked the door and opened it.

Mr. Kim came s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter